Why is there denial and skepticism of the Srebrenica massacre? Do the Serbs on this board deny it?

Why is there denial and skepticism of the Srebrenica massacre? Do the Serbs on this board deny it?

I'll accept any redpills on this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
youtube.com/watch?v=n3-BY_CbdnA
youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only thing the Serbs did wrong was not finishing the job.

everyone realizes it happened

you deny crimes like that because it delegitimizes the serbian cause in the war, which wasn't a perfect cause but wasn't just killing all the men in a village either.

of course there's a lot of the "it didn't happen, but also it was good" stuff with that, holocaust denial, partisans of every side of syria etc

>you deny crimes like that
Who said I was denying anything? I'm not denying anything at this stage, I am curious about the subject though

You're already redpilled, it wasn't a genocide it was a massacre.

Why would I deny it though? It happened and I'm proud it did.

You know, I don't know anything about that entire conflict. In school it was like "ehhh...it was really complicated, MOVING ON" so I'm guessing the entire thing was a democrat's fault somehow

>I'm proud it did.
>lol maybe if we kill these noncombatants we'll further our cause

???!!??!?!?!

How does it feel you got our blood?

>noncombatants

I take back what I said earlier, you're not redpilled.

Feels good dad, why u coming home ? :3

this desu

It wasn't a genocide because they let the women and children go. They retaliated against muslim fighters that attacked neighbouring Serb villages

Nice.

it did happen.
but the issue is that it wasnt in some unilateral context, where serbs were demonic genocidal maniacs, and bosnians were innocent saints.

compare it to current Syrian War. How the "moderate rebels" are actually just jihadist beheaders. How Assad and the regime, albeit no innocent, is not the monster that they try to paint him in the west.

tl.dr: war is complicated.

Though, I would be interested to read the perspective of some Serbro on the war.
There was a Portuguese journalist that was covering the war back in the 90's. He was there in Yugoslavia before the war even started, and was the top expert on the entire war here.
The guy was extremely redpilled, and was extremely vocal and critical on the narrative being peddled here in the west. He was a top journalist who got relegated to obscurity because of it.
He wrote a book on it, but I havent read it yet.

>I take back what I said earlier, you're not redpilled.

>but the issue is that it wasnt in some unilateral context, where serbs were demonic genocidal maniacs, and bosnians were innocent saints.

>compare it to current Syrian War. How the "moderate rebels" are actually just jihadist beheaders. How Assad and the regime, albeit no innocent, is not the monster that they try to paint him in the west.

Okay now I'm willing to take a redpill on this

How were the killings justified?

the debate is about the word genocide.

Genocide is an attempt to wipe out an ethnic group or race. They killed 8k people and let all the women and children go.

It's not a genocide.

fpbp

>Why is there denial and skepticism of the Srebrenica massacre?

Because a retreat is a tactical move. If they wanted to stop fighting, then they would have surrendered, rather than retreated. Attacking a retreating army is not considered a war crime.

kek kewl story roach

>inb4 albozerg posting a claims from the end of 20th century

Proud of killing people that lived with you in the same country.

That's just sad mate

this guy answered your question

>How were the killings justified?

See

It was an army in retreat

Is this like the US calling the killing of thrir own terrorists a "massacre"?

>killing the people that want to kill you is wrong

I see.

So, the debate was over the word "genocide", it was done against a retreating army, the women and children were let go, and so it's not a war crime.

No, people call it a genocide. Link related is a massacre. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death

So you approve the massacre in Jasenovac?

My bed bugs also live with me, should I cancel the exterminator?

I think it was blow out of proportion, the problem is that in those days Islamic radicalization was taking place, freshly imported from Saudi Arabia (sounds familiar huh) and a well know tactic is dressing soldiers in civilian clothing...
I don't and can't deny it all, because I can't - it was a war. But the biggest problem is the crimes committed by the so called bosniaks, they came to Serbian villages on Christmas and other holidays and slaughtered people indiscriminately. There are videos of women and children being evacuated from Srebrenica.
Also it was a demilitarized zone in which the so called bosniak army took refuge, so an unsure Serbian army who didn't know what was happening had all reasons to fight..

well Serbia pretty much lost all the wars in history, they need to have something to be proud of even if it's killing old wrinkled village people.

to be honest it's amazing that muslims think they have the right to exist in Europe.

They were NOT noncombatants, two Dutchbat soldiers got fragged by those Bosnians ffs.

with serbs__

>implying that kids, women and men in jasenovac were enemies and were killing other people
are you retarded?

__you lose

>noncombatants
muslim children are terrorists in training senpai

I understand that now

see my post

this

Watch the following documentary OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3-BY_CbdnA

Clinton knew Mladic would raid Srebrenica and probably kill some people there but they let it happen so they had an excuse to intervene (on behalf of the muslims)

you win

Boo fucking hoo
When someone kills your family its bad
But when you kill theirs its ok
Fucking retards man

thanks m8

the people in jasenovac were just innocent farmers. There was no war between serbia and croatia then.

>Slavs proud they killed their own brothers over something orchestrated by (((them)))

Literally falling for the jewish trap, slavs countries are going to be shitskin albo wastelands by 2050.

nice loser mentality there m80

Serbia bears complete responsibility for causing World War I and World War II as well as Communism. On 28 June 1914, a Serbian guy jumped out and shot Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria-Hungary, who was riding along in a parade. This immediately caused WWI to begin. Because pre-Communist Russia was busy with the war they couldn't prevent the 1917 Russian Revolution. Then, the border rearrangements after WWI got half of Europe completely pissed off, especially the Germans, so WWII began a little while later. Thus, Serbia should be held accountable for hundreds of millions of deaths, including the few hundred of the so-called "holocaust." And most important thing: under no circumstances should you allow a Serbian to die in your country. If that happens, expect that thousands of Serbs appear next day on your doorstep shouting: "THIS IS SERBIA! THIS IS SERBIA!" For some obscure reason Serbs believe that wherever there is a grave of one of them, they have the right to claim the land. Be very suspicious about Serbs traveling in pairs. It might very well be that they just wait for an opportune moment to kill one of them and claim your country. If you need to kill a Serb, it makes sense to take it outside.

>nice loser mentality there m80
and yet you lost the war

kek serbs let women and children run, they've killed only the hiding enemies (moslems), so i don't see your point

>first balkan war
>second balkan war
>WWI
>WWII we were on the winning side, though we did jack shit desu
And that was all in the last century.
Then we lost in the 90s against pretty much everyone. Try reading for a bit.

well we deserve it if we get drawn into it so easily.
((((They))))) only controls those who are weak.

Gotta admit. Serbia Left its mark on History for such a Balkan Country. Not many Nations can say the Same.

so?

Innocent farmers you say
I knew people in ex-Yu that got killed because they said that they were Croatian, they were not any older than 20 years
>to serbs that approve the killings of croats i will approve jasenovac massacre

nice pasta

>serbia caused ww1

It was going to happen no matter what. Serbia even accepted Austria-Hungarys ultimatum but AH declared war anyway.

God I love serbs

yeah. mark of cain...

kek

whatever. we solved serbian problem here. that's what matters.

Nobody gives a fuck about some dead bosnian muslims, i swear to god they fucking rape everybody with the "srebrenica" every year like the jews with the holohoax

so why are you in here then ? :^)

what's your problem dude?

One post you lament people celebrating a massacre the next post you do it yourself. Look yourself in the mirror.

see my post

You explained it pretty well yourself. The west had their interests in dissolving YU, so they backed "moderate rebels". They just got a lot better at that over time, so we had this beautiful Arab spring recently.
The scary thing with Bosnia and Albania though, is that they became breeding grounds for modern day jihadists. Saudi-funded mujahideens we running rampant through Bosnia at the time, Shiptar OCK in Kosovo and so on. We tried removing them but got bombed like 20-30 years back into the past, them economically fucked some more.

Now 20 years later, you have thousands of militant Muslims around, many of which went and joined ISIS for example, and many of which may decide to meet Allah in some EU country.

fpbp

While the massacre at Srebrenica did happen, and denying it is a pointless gesture, people from the West overlook just how much of a fucking clusterfuck the Bosnian war really was.

Contrary to the popular opinion of Serbs vs. Bosniaks vs. Croats, it was far more complex - there were Muslim factions working with the Serbs, bands of opportunistic criminals posing as either side and switching sides often, false flagging abound, general fuckery etc.

Before Srebrenica, unknown attackers hit several Serb villages in the vicinity and massacred the locals. There is no evidence that it was done by Muslims, could have been Bosnians, could have been false flagging. The Serbs reacted with Srebrenica.

Also, if you had money (particluarly U.S dollars or German marks), you were totally fine regardless of ethnicity. The rate for enemy troops (Croats and Bosnians) being treated in Banja Luka hospital was 1500 DM

i have no problems. as i said, problems are solved

youtube.com/watch?v=iLsOVm_ZTe8

You celebrate the anniversary of Oluja though...

You sound like a fat fuck saying that they know they need exercise, it's their own fault, etc.

How about unifying slav countries to fend off against shitskin albos and literal niggers that are taking over Europe?

Its not that they're muslim, they were Croats and Serbs. I honestly don't give a shit about religion, as far as they are white its ok.

Serbia why are you so shit?

why did you start WW1
why couldn't you win the war despite being militarily more powerful?
why did you resort to killing civilians?

is it because you hate yourself more than everyone else?

I despise people who do that, honestly.
Its been only 25 years mate, time will pass and people will forget.

>UCK
>Jihadic

Whew, is this what they teach in Serbian schools?

Because we can

Tonibler trips checked

UCK
>terrorists
Jihadists
>terrorists

where's the fucking difference anyways?

with proud and joy

ayy

congratulations.

How long will your victory last with a birth rate among the worst in the world? Croats will have that land for maybe 100-150 years at most.

Then the arabs/niggers take over. Wonderful stuff.

One thing everyone on this thread can agree on.
Fuck you Albaniggers

Oh, sorry, "moderate rebels".

Why is Serbia so pathetic? They have never won a war in their history and it's kind of sad.

oh hey there ;3

They try too fucking hard

>fuck you white niggers

WHEW

sounds like you're the ones who fucked off senpai

"talk shit get hit" practically applies to the war

muhh 8000 Gorillion ...

Phillip Corwin, former UN Civilian Affairs Coordinator in Bosnia, advisor and contributor to the work of the Srebrenica Research Group[333] said "What happened in Srebrenica was not a single large massacre of Muslims by Serbs, but rather a series of very bloody attacks and counterattacks over a three-year period."[334]

Lewis MacKenzie, former commander of the United Nations Protection Force (UNPROFOR) in Bosnia, was continuing to challenge the description of genocide in 2009 on the grounds firstly that the number of men and boys killed had been exaggerated by a factor of 4 and secondly that transfer of the women and children by bus contradicted the notion of genocide.

The Srebrenica Research Group, a group led by Edward S. Herman and including two former UN officials,[337] claimed in their conclusions published in Srebrenica And the Politics of War Crimes (2005), "The contention that as many as 8,000 Muslims were killed has no basis in available evidence and is essentially a political construct".[338]

The director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center office in Israel, Efraim Zuroff, also disagrees that Serb forces had genocidal intent. He explained: "As far as I know, what happened [in Srebrenica] does not [fit] the description or the definition of genocide. I think the decision to call it genocide was made for political reasons. Obviously a tragedy occurred, innocent people lost their lives and their memory should be preserved." Zuroff also called attempts to equate Srebrenica to the Holocaust "horrible" and "absurd", saying: "I wish the Nazis moved aside Jewish women and children before their bloody rampage, instead of murdering them, but that, as we know, did not happen."[341]

Israeli Holocaust scholar Yehuda Bauer described Srebrenica as "an act of mass murder, not a genocide" and stated that he could see no evidence that Serb forces intended, in whole or in part, to exterminate the Bosniaks.[340]

kek, really? i didn't know that

Serbs did nothing wrong.

Can't have a slav thread without Petrit the shitskinned albo coming in.

Well how do you feel about having our blood because you did not want to fight for shit?

These Balkan threads are becoming a huge fucking problem
Uncle Adolf was right about these niggers

MUH SAFE SPACE!!!!

see:

how does it feel being low IQ turkroach manlet

What does the top and bottom map stand for?

Kosovo is literally Safe Space: the Country

Perhaps the same could be said about all genocides.

Fucker, I and J are branches of the same root.

yeah that's why bosnia has a de facto serbian entity that covers 50% of the territory, oh yeah they really showed us mate

You probably jerked off to that cartoon of an underage girl, Abdul.