Twitter account is doxing US Antifa

Screenshot before they take them down boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/K5LlSLh,y7DQI3C,eZHyyBD,en6yZuQ,Z2tK7MD,o4kzuoE,R0r0nFK,5OUxdWp,Bh5uvNc
twitter.com/AntifaDox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good Fuck them fucks

i wish russia would nuke portland

Portland has been a hotbed of Antifa activity the last few years.

Assume this is retribution for /8tard/ raid?

>tfw just moved to Portland

Is there anyone organizing to go against them?

I'm pretty sure a 6'1 veteran beaner yelling at them would break their programmig

m.imgur.com/K5LlSLh,y7DQI3C,eZHyyBD,en6yZuQ,Z2tK7MD,o4kzuoE,R0r0nFK,5OUxdWp,Bh5uvNc

Here

If I was a portlandnigger, I would go to the bar just to call him a faggot jew lover

There's one in Tampa by me, what should I do?

Link?

Lmfao. what is the right going to do with this info. Burn down some black churches when no one is home? You ppl are scared shitless of the police and military you love to support and bootlick. You cowards aint gon do shit and you know it. Dont kid yourself.

Youre not a viking. Youre not a crusader. Youre a keyboard warrior. And a pussy.

can't wait for fascism to kick in

>twitter.com/AntifaDox

shit I'd go with you, I'm in Pinellas

Test me kid

whats antifa?
some organization?

>>twitter.com/AntifaDox
Thanks senpai

>Antifa
>Smoothie shop worker

What a twink

Anti-fascists, paid authoritarian tools of the j00z

Bunch of globalist violent globalist lapdogs that attack nationalists and conservatives.
They even go to other countries to protest shit here in europe.
For example, antifafaggots from germany are known to visit Finland to protest our independence day etc.
>tfw they get rekt by the cops every time.

this

>tfw no commie problems in my city. no protests except for like 40 people at the shit community college downtown.

JUst change the name of the twitter to @FaggotsWhoLovetoGetPegged. It won't get deleted then. Actually @jack would most likely follow.

>implying we didn't see the followup story about the black church being burned by a nigger

Here's your actual big brain bug

Oh look an antifa larping faggot

I'm glad, this is retribution for taking down TRS