Proud Undocumented, Proud Mexican

What can we do to meme this "proud undocumented" SJW into deportation?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You have to go back

Too bad, so sad, bye bye

...Wait, why is an illegal working in the government? How has she not been deported yet if she's this brazen about it? Has anyone made sure that Immigration knows about her yet?

I mean, she publically makes it known that she's here illegally, she's also varified so her info is registered somewhere, is there anything we can do to meme her to go back?

She's not undocumented, her parents are

>Bernie Sanders hires wetbacks
How is this blatant criminal fraudster not behind bars?

report her to ICE

Only 6 more days.

We don't want to break up families, so they'll all go back.

Does she have pretty legs?

I suggest
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

One should probably make a bot that searches and archives all social media accounts where idiot illegals proudly announce that they are illegal so that they can be turned in after the inauguration, as I imagine many will be deleting their pages left and right when shit actually starts going down.

Came here to post this. That story on the Daily Shoah a few months ago about getting some spic ICE'd inspired me.

>illegally enter the country.... speak at the DNC
>illegally enter the DNC.... go to jail

Why don't we just raid them like the old days?

>Illegals having the nerve to welcome themselves as Undocumented Americans

do they offer rewards?

>Although there is absolutely no guarantee that tip information provided will result in monetary payments, ICE has the discretion and statutory authorization to pay for information and/or evidence that is used in support of criminal investigations.

>parents legally immigrate to this country
>dad did his part to fight the commies before moving
>drops most of his savings to come legally even though he got offered to come illegally
>learns the language and moves here, gets a job within the month
>worked hard ever since, raised me to be a proud American, ask not what your country can do for you and all that
>illegals pour into this country and shit it up
>have the fucking audacity to bitch and moan

And this is why I'm joining ICE, holy fuck do cunts like this get me so mad.

can I be proud undocumented unafraid Pole in the USA?

Yes! We need to make this happen.

>rewards
You have a civic and moral duty to report crimes, assbag.

>muh cuntry git out
-moran

REMOVE NAME! IT'S TOO AMERICAN FOR HER

Who will be the leaf version of Trump in Canada's next election?

Do this user. Make America and your fathet proud.

underrated

Wouldn't reporting her over and over to boarder patrol work?

Its for berncucks, so she is probably "celebrated" more than anything.

>mfw she is too entitled to get documented and oppressed when the office is next door.

I plan on it, fighting and getting commies killed runs in the family.

I just wish the fuckings libtard enablers could see what illegal immigration does to people like my dad who immigrate legally.

Its not just the bean legal immigrants, its hard enough but it really undermines the Euro immigrants, I spoke with a new citizen who came from Norway and the process he had to go through was just downright grueling.

It wouldnt have been so difficut he were a bean, hopped the bordered and cried to the democrats and liberals for help

Good man, fuck those illegals up. MAGA