HAPPENING - Trump Is Going To Cost The US Thousands Of High-Wage Jobs

JOBS LOST BECAUSE OF TRUMP
youtube.com/watch?v=fYAm399FhVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMgmScw0jRM&t=1032s
youtube.com/watch?v=lfIXFIImw7g
bizjournals.com/houston/news/2017/01/10/nrg-completes-worlds-largest-carbon-capture-unit.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_liquefaction
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Trump is going to drive America into the ground

>high paying jobs with our own money
fucking leeches man

And this is a bad thing?

TYT lel

>pic related
>it's OP

You can read about the topic of the video in any other source of your choice. it's all accurate and easy to confirm with cross-checking

Schlomo, I know what you're trying to do. We're on to you.
The government should not be in the business of creating jobs. That money comes from tax-payers like me to subsidize overpaid hacks and inefficient government-run enterprise.
The real story should be that if more regulations are repealed, more high-paying jobs will actually be created.

>You can read about the topic of the video in any other source of your choice. it's all accurate and easy to confirm with cross-checking

you already made the same thread here, dickbreath

If you don't have any regulations, and have a complete free market, who are the ones who are going to control the dynamics of the market: the rich, or the middle class? who are the ones who are going to manipulate everything to make sure they benefit from the economy as much as possible: the rich or the middle class?

Think about it for a second. i think the conclusion should be pretty obvious.

Isn't that a great thing?

It means the wage of the American population will be more equal. I wish the high-wage jobs of the elite would die here.

stupid drumpf

No, it's not great.
The high-wages he is talking about are not top 1% type of wages, they are more like higher middle class type of wages

Yes, the conclusion is pretty obvious. Lobbyists for rich corporations or "industries" like a good deal of the """"green-energy"""" businesses, bribe their favorite congressman or senator to pass regulations that favor their business or to add earmarks to budget bills that give obscene subsidies to things like ethanol.

Whereas in the free market, the middle-class at least has the ability to vote with their dollars and unsustainable industries actually go out of business because maybe...they just don't have a good product.
Have more dumbass (((points))) for me Schlomo?

>cutting govt jobs that are paid for out of the US taxpayers pocket.
How is that a bad thing?

>Regulations that favors them XD
I don't know if you realize it but regulations mean RESTRICTING the freedom of the rich to influence the market, not giving them more power.

That's why most billionaires fund deregulation you monumental idiot. when you have a complete free market without regulation they are going to control the economy and manipulate it to their favor.

I'll also supplement this with the fact that industries that subside from taxation is pure theft. The middle-class would actually have more wealth if their taxes didn't go to shitty "feel-good" pet projects for liberals to feel smug over.

>tfw work for private contractor because security reasons

>tfw your job might go away because "too expensive, lets use compromised foreign shit instead"

Yes, the government is very, very stupid.

Hillary would have done the same by different means.

I will repeat myself you monumental retard:
I don't know if you realize it but regulations mean RESTRICTING the freedom of the rich to influence the market, not giving them more power.

You are just a useful idiot for corporate america.

TYT

Wait Sup Forums is not a zionist board?

>I don't know if you realize it but regulations mean RESTRICTING the freedom of the rich to influence the market, not giving them more power.

Since when?

Governments often create bureaucracies by nationalizing big corps., which gives them an advantage over their competitors. See GMC, Solyndra, Goldman Sachs, and others.

>top 1%
has this term become nothing but virtue signaling at this point?
it's so improperly overused, I want to ignore anyone who says it

>The Young Armenian Genocide Deniers

>unironically linking TYT

OP is a homosexual oven dodger.

>It's another episode of blatant jew shilling
At least put on a leaf proxy or something, the content of the post plus the flag just makes it upsetting

>OP is a literal kike.

>First post is a leaf.

Tells you everything you need to know about this thread.

You know, I'm not sure what to think of posts here any more.

Its either satire or genuine, and it isn't always possible to tell the two apart.

I just imagine all posters are really two-headed squirrels. That makes all the flat-earthery easier to explain.

The Jews want you to lose complete confidence in your leadership so you will eventually accept their final solution of a one world government, communist, Jew World Order. Trump will probably fail miserably, by plan. They own him. They tell him what to say and do.

Donald Trump MASK OFF
youtu.be/xlGztzYObRM

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

It was already driven into the ground decades ago

Half of the federal government has no legal authority to exist at this point

you should get banned for posting TYT links. i understand posting pics of ana and other memes but giving them views is for underaged liberats

You have no power here, jew of Soros

Holy shit, you sound like SJWs who repeat the same lines again and think people are going to listen to your lies.

To put it plainly, to grow investments and business requires capital. If your capital is taken by force from the government to fund pet-projects, your influence is diminished. Now image the influence of a proprietor of a small business vs the arm of a mega-corporation that is branching out into """green energy""". Funds are taken by force from the small business owner and given to the mega-corporation by force...because the government says so.

But surely, the middle-class is the one behind this manipulation. Not you and your rich, elite friends.

Notice how you care about everything i posted except the actual content of the post

I thought liberals wanted a world where everyone gets paid the same.

This is how your "deregulation" ideology effects median income inequality.

I already explained to you why it's a bullshit ideology, but you know what? i'll let you look at the numbers yourself

The tech industry is going to crash, hundreds of thousands of cuck liberals are going to be out of their high paying jobs.

Then you don't get liberalism.
modern liberalism is capitalistic but within a socially-democratic framework

Shill
sage

This.

Israel needs 3 million Muslim Syrian immigrants.

You are aware no left wing politician, not in the US and not in Israel, actually supporters open borders for israel, right?

And btw, even Hillary Clinton VOTED for a border fence extension between Mexico and the US, you right wing idiots think the left tries to shove open borders everywhere because you are misinformed about left wing politics

So called """green energy""" now employs more people than coal and natural gas combined.

Just solar alone is more than either one.

So 1000-10,000 high wage jobs, which are able to pay so high because they cut costs at the bottom. The location of these high wage jobs are generally in liberal strongholds like NY, Seattle, Portland ect.

Why should I care exactly?

China is investing into renewable because of the security concerns surrounding fossil fuels.
China gets most of the fossil fuels from middle East by sea route. Sea is controlled by US Navy. China isnt doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

Nice, well I feel better knowing you're at least an obvious shill. Actually, it's very interesting that the biggest drop in household income occurred when Democrats were in charge of the Presidency and Congress and that the largest increases were when Republicans has majorities in Congress. You know, because Congress controls the budget.
But anyway, let's blame George Bush for the subprime mortgage failure which constitutes the largest drop in that graph, not the true culprits like Barney Frank. Because Dodd-Frank is definely """protecting the consumer""" isn't it?

Then why China agreed to sign the paris climate accord?

Shillery IF elect
KILLERY ALL UR JOBS
SHIP U 2 CHINA BE GOOD BUTLER WAITER HUSBAND

inb4 proof
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMgmScw0jRM&t=1032s
no fukin l
youtube.com/watch?v=lfIXFIImw7g
she dgaf abt usa population

The largest drop was the great recession you idiot. and then Obama helped the US recover from the recession and the median income started rising.

Do you know why the great recession happened?

The wall street and housing bubble was created because of few billionaires who decided to fuck up the economy of the entire world for their own personal benefit. there are very specific deregulations the bush administration signed which caused this.

you see, there are people in wall street RIGHT NOW who got richer because they made the world enter a recession. and if you will deregulate them, nothing prevents them from doing it again.... in fact i heavily criticize obama for not regulating them enough, Obama was not lefty enough

And what would happen to those jobs if they didn't obtain large subsidies from the federal government? Are the products they make good enough to stand on their own? Or would they turn out like a Solyndra?

>muh renewable energy

Renewable energy today is in alpha. It isn't even close to being ready for a mass rollout, those who say it is are completely deluded.

Wind is a fucking joke. It costs more to put up the turbines and repair them then they generate, not to mention they are intermittent power sources, and not even "green" as they cut thousands of birds out of the sky.

Solar is fucking pitiful. It may have a future, but currently it takes 30 years just to get your money back. And of course, it's intermittent and needs continuous maintenance.

Geothermal is an actual legit power source, but it's only efficiently gathered at certain locations with high geothermal activity, for example in Iceland.

Not to mention we currently don't have an efficient way to store or transmit this power efficiently. High voltage power lines are very inneficient, it's much more effective to generate local power on site rather than ship it across the country. And battery technology is fucking garbage, it's holding up everything.

Currently oil, gas, and coal totally outclass everything else. Nuclear is the only thing that's even in the same ballpark

>and housing bubble
This was literally caused by liberals pushing banks to give loans to more niggers and beaners, which resulted in massive defaults in loans, houses being foreclosed which flooded the market with real estate, which caused the prices of property to freefall.

Educate yourself on the cancer that is Freddie Mac and Franny May, shill

>The great recession is the fault of minorities XD

You see user, that's why republicans are naturally vulnerable to propaganda. it's too easy to distract you from policy ideas and make you blame minorities

>>The great recession is the fault of minorities XD
I didn't say that you fucking kike. Kill yourself.

Yes, exactly. Yes, we all know the story of junk bonds, etc. (which that practice actually started as far back as the 70s). One of the leading causes was adjustments in the Community Reinvestment Act in the 90s (under muh "based Bill Clinton") that pushed people that couldn't afford homes into loans they could never pay off...and the market finally collapsed.
If you're referring to repealing Glass-Steagal, then that was actually also under Clinton, not Bush.
Why am I wasting my Saturday arguing with literally Israel online?

high wage jobs you say?

and nothing of value is lost...

>The high-wages he is talking about are not top 1% type of wages, they are more like higher middle class type of wages

>muh 1%

If you make $305K or more a year you're already part of the 1%

Half of married couples working tech in SF or NY make that w/o batting an eye.

Fuck, I'd make that in Texas if my wife wasn't an underpaid teacher.

The 1% Bernie narrative needs to go away and be replaced with something more realistic. The millionaires are just the top 15% of the 1%

>blame minorities

You mean, the same minorities that have chased us out of all our cities, forcing us to commute long distances to work every day? The same minorities that are currently ethnically cleansing us from the American Southwest, resulting in a crashing school system, and spiking poverty rates?

There's a reason every single white country is wealthy, every single hispanic country is a shithole, and every single black country is hell-on-Earth.

If we hadn't geared our society to shovel money at brown people, we could be leaving the solar system by now. Hell, imagine if Africa was filled with white people instead of black people, how much stronger would the world economy be?

retarded.

median income hasnt grown and large thing that caused housing crash was the mortgages banks didnt want to give but had to due to a law by clinton. you have no idea wuat ur talking about

Map 1/2:

The 11 poorest states have republican governors

Seriously, the "muh 1%!" guys are too stupid to look at the population of the US, do braindead easy fucking algebra, and go "Wait, the 1% consists of three million fucking people!"
They want so badly for it to be just a handful of rich bankers, they don't realize how fuckoff huge the United States is, which is also why they constantly try to make the US more like small European countries.

Why are people assuming that trumps leeway on coal and oil productions means he's going gut renewable?

Even though I think his EPA plans are shit, I'd still vote for the don compared to Hillary. That being said the one major thing he intends to stay true on his platform is job creation in the U.S, So weather he believes in global warming or not seems irrelevant. He'll fully endorse solar and other technologies, And that's probably why he had the big tech meeting with musky and friends.

If trump is really playing 4 dimensional aquatic Chinese checkers then now would be the perfect time to push Carbon Capture Research. He could undermine the lefts "He hates environment" narrative while pushing more jobs, and staying competitive with China and india.

bizjournals.com/houston/news/2017/01/10/nrg-completes-worlds-largest-carbon-capture-unit.html

We just completed the largest carbon capture facility in Texas. Trump could benefit immensely if he pushes his coal industry concepts alongside this.

Additionally, We could see a boon in CTL technology if he's able to push his coal narrative.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coal_liquefaction

With big business people still supporting renewable technologies there's a small chance trump would risk gutting anything relating to renewable, Due to global trends its pretty much impossible to evade at this point. So OP's pic related is still probably ass sore from the election.

Anyone else automatically see the Happy Merchant in their minds when they read a liberal isreali post?

Map 2/2: white population per state.

The 11 poorest states have republican governors, and there is almost no correlation with the white population in the said state. west virginia is poor and 90% white.

The republicans are the ones who are at fault

so what kike? new york and california have the highest inequality

Larger cities have more GDP because the jews operate there. What's your point?

Now compare crime rates

Murder rate map

a fucking KIKE

Yes user it's just a "coincidence" the 11 poorest states all have republican governors.

It has nothing to do with the republican economic ideology being downright wrong

>The 11 poorest states have republican governors, and there is almost no correlation with the white population in the said state

The poor states in the American south are chock full of blacks, who are the most violent, low IQ population group on Earth. California currently has 1/4 of it's population living in poverty, I wonder if you can guess why. 39% of it's economy is federal spending

West Virginia is the only real outlier, and that has more to do with coal being chased out.

Notice how Illinois is dark blue in your map, one of the most consistently bankrupt, shithole states that everyone wants to leave. It's because of massive welfare spending, inflating GDP. Your data is shit.

You have been named.

You're finished here bozo.

>Jew

Opinion discarded

West Virginia is not the only "outlier"

Kentucky, Idaho and and Montana are 80% white, yet doing poorly too.

Your entire assumption does not hold under the smallest scrutiny

well this user
wasn't wrong it is a video about climate change from the young turks LOL them predicting the future is the same as them predicitng the election double lol

You're a fucking retarded kike. I bet you're mizrahi.

Liberalism comes from people forgetting fear and living in an incredibly high standard of living area. They believe money and resources are infinite, so they vote liberal because this mentality has consumed their mind. The success of a city often comes from it's position and the industries therein.

People who live in areas where there are few industries, or a lot of crime from liberal pets vote red because republicans are more likely to encourage businesses to move in, and are tougher on crime.

Correlation does not = causation you fucking retard. God you're fucking dumb. Stop breathing air. It's wasted on you.

Nice try Shlomo Shekelstein

Larger cities have more overall GDP as big economical institutions like Goldman Sachs, Apple etc. base themselves there.

They have the highest inequality, crime rates and lowest living conditions when taking the median.

>heeb
>leaf
>the young turks
and the shitposting unholy trinity has been assembled

Idaho and Montana have literally nothing. There's no industry, no cities, nothing there. Those are some of the most peaceful, comfy states around.

Kentucky and West Virginia are reliant on their coal industry, it's the reason most of the towns there were even founded. Industry that has been pretty much chased out of the state.

It's funny how West Virginia, one of the poorest states, has a far lower murder rate than the average black neighborhood

Your argument that "correlation does not equal causation" forgets the fact that if the republican economic ideology was actually good, states with republican governors shouldn't have stayed so poor.

Also, the repubican ideology did not fail only at the state level, but also at the federal level - there is a clear causation between republican policies and shit economy

Here's the rake we all need.

See Republican policies did not only fail at the state level but also at the federal level. and it's really easy to demonstrate it

You know why people in the South vote Republican?

Because they have actual real world experience with diversity. Whites in the north mostly live in 99% white suburban communities.

If you're arguing that black people are great for the economy, I'm sure you wouldn't mind walking around Washington DC or New York City at night

>is a clear causation
No there isn't. That's called correlation.

Yes, Democrat governance usually involves an increase in federal spending. It's up to the Republicans to reign in spending and balance the budgets

Your graphs rely heavily on the endpoint fallacy

jews and canadians telling us to vote democrat hmmmm

hollywood elites tell us to vote democrat hmmm

warren buffett, bill gates and the other billionaires are mostly democrats HMMM

Hillary outnumbered Trump 20:1 in billionaire donors

really makes ya think

New York and California have among the highest non-white populations in the US and they vote for democrats on regular basis.

Again, your assumption does not hold under the smallest scrutiny.

Listen, it's true that in average black people are poorer than white people, but economic policy is vastly more important than race, and that's why you see a much stronger correlation between type of policy and economic growth.

New York and California have the highest % of jews

>Le democrats are the ones who harm the budget deficit XD

Woah there, Hanz. Let me try my hand at this first. I'll give you a show worth the wait, I promise.

What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Do you think every issue revolves around race? what is wrong with you

2 threads about this, rabbi? Why don't you come back to /ptg/, we miss you and your pic related.

go back to israel

>economic policy is vastly more important than race

When Detroit was 90% white, it had the highest median income in the world and was a popular vacation destination for wealthy Europeans.
Now Detroit is 80% black, and has a murder rate higher than post-war Zimbabwe. The literacy rate is below 50%. The infrastructure is crumbling, the roads, the electrical grid, the plumbing.

It's like an African city sitting in the middle of the US, which is exactly what it is.

Sup Forums has become a parody of itself now
>caring about who delivers the content and not the content itself
>cares about appearances
>cares what retarded ideology they identify as
>racial progressive stack "muh flags"
This thread can call it a day.

He's like a reverse black lives matter supporter, if you cry race enough statistics suddenly change overnight to confirm anons retardation.

Why wouldn't i just move to canada?

Canda is the best country, i love canada. there are so many things i can praise canada for, really. they have a great healthcare system, unlike the US. they have no wars and almost no terror attacks. Canada is like the ideal country to live at atm

>Israeli flag
>TYT