SPICS the true enemy

Why doesn't Sup Forums see who the true enemy is?
Oh that's because 1/3 of US posters are spics!

Other urls found in this thread:

topforeignstocks.com/2013/03/12/a-review-of-legal-immigrants-into-the-u-s-from-1820-to-2010/
youtube.com/watch?v=89X0rn2osE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hola gringo

The true enemy for everybody is Dominicans.

DRs are spics, too.

I live in Ohio and I never see any mudslimes.

>Bhutan
>Ethiopia
>Somalia
>India

Kek, I'd rather have legal Mexicans desu.

We literally voted someone who promised to build a wall into the highest office

>the most common immigrant to the us is from its closest neighbor

eye opening stuff op

It wasn't like that 100 years ago.

nigger spics

how do you know that?

Because we keep records of that shit? Mexico was sparsely populated for most of its history. There wasn't a huge population boom until around the 1940s or so, so it wasn't like millions of them could just waltz over here. In the past, whites would come to the US in droves since Europe was so crowded.

Because the US was 90% white in 1960

>Bhutan

Wtf

nice source ese

Vermonter here. The "Bhutanese"population are actually ethnic Nepalis in large part who come here from refugee camps after the King of Bhutan revoked their citizenship. They don't cause problems, are Hindu or Buddhist, and those I work with all come from close knit families and have good work ethic. Two of them hate illegal immigrants and voted for Trump.

Mexicans are objectively the worst race

It's not hard m8.
topforeignstocks.com/2013/03/12/a-review-of-legal-immigrants-into-the-u-s-from-1820-to-2010/

>race
Is this the power of ""american intellectuals""

youtube.com/watch?v=89X0rn2osE0

>tennessee
>spics
kek, tenessee is full of niggers and white trash. There are like 12 spics in the entire state just to mow lawns

Lmao whoever made that gets a thumbs up from me

Bump

That's how it starts. Then in a couple of generations, they are about half the population.

t. Texas

Sup Forums's worst nightmare

kill yourself faggot
mestizos are the most inferior race with white blood. below them are niggers and abbos.

Stop bitching gringo