Central Asia/"Stans"

What exactly happens here?

cartel-tier shit

Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I've just been busy...

In Tajikistan, maybe. Afghanistan, definitely.

The quality of Serbian posters on this board has been in decline for the last year. Sad!

>said the leaf

ok

Borat

Asian muslims

The only reason leaf posting is so abhorrent now is because of pic related.

Most aren't half bad though.

Old overrated meme movie.

Countries with some of the most oppressive regimes in the world. So not much

Canadian posting now is like a super-breed between Australia and Sweden, sprinkled with a bit of German.

I didn't know the legalized weed in Canada cause I'd like to have some of what you're smoking

All their borders trigger me

> surprisingly high ethnic Russian and German populations
> lots of natural gas
> all seem to hate each other
> corruption and can't into democracy
> more muzzies than anyone should be comfortable with
> many people there look completely oriental

Doesn't one of them have that burning hell hole? The open pit that has been burning natural gas non stop since forever?

Something about post soviet authoritarian regimes is nice. Not nice as in I would want to live there, but interesting. Only a handful of post soviet states have made the peaceful transition to a western society.

They were all part of the Persian empire. 'Stan' is Farsi for land/country.

That's a meme. Most Canadian posters are still good or are being ironically insufferable to get you cucks going.

Clearly you weren't here before Trudeau's election I.e. the beginning of the "fucking leaf" era.

I'm relatively certain it's Uzbekistan that has the hole to hell or whatever they call it. The ethnic German population dropped off after the fall of the USSR, and the reason they were there in the first place was because they were Volga Germans deported there by Stalin.

They are russia but poorer and with slantier eyes

Even the northern ones like Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan? I thought they were more Turkic than Persian. I did know that Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan are culturally and linguistically speaking extremely similar to Iran.

I was, but I had Canadian posters filtered, I've only recently disabled my filter.

Seems like I've reinstate my filter after this thread. Thanks m80

Fuck you dude. You know Canadians aren't bad at all on this board. If anything I would say Americans are the worst posters. Stop submitting to the mob mentality.

I agree, I had Canada and US filtered.

Alright as long as you recognize the abhorrence of Americans here I'm fine with you filtering us too, although I think it's unnecessary.

Well, tough shit. Good night.

Russia sells them gas and has a monopoly on them, but China has recently enrocahed on their monoploy and the Russians are pissed! WWIII when?

Dobar noc

I think if WWIII does pan out, it will begin in Central Asia.

literally the only thing i know about them

Volleyball qts and half arsed Muslims

I loled at your post

Then I lol'ed at your trump reply

You both made me laught silently inside. Thansk

>kyrgistan
>capital is "bishKEK"

>muslim
>full fledged degenerate
>4/10 chink in every other picture

sad

Thanks for the info user.

they are turks

They grow poppies and send us heroin.

dunno, can't STANd them

they are a combination of different ethnic backgrounds, you don't know what you're talking about. look up photos of people from the area, they look very strange. this is because the silk road used to go through this area and various merchants stopped at cities and slammed pussy along the way.

this area of the world is an actual legitimate mutlicultural society. you are probably a turk, turks think everyone else are turks because they're retarded.

Fuck roach but i know what do you mean

I consider turks in their blood not phisical apparence