Anyone Else Sad They Missed Exploring?

youtube.com/watch?v=f5vFWonjgnw

The New World is like Heaven. And we'll all be rich and free.

There are still unexplored places. They are just cold.

I've read about a dozen scientific expedition narratives from different scientists. And I for one am very glad I can choose my level of safety and comfort/convenience. The romantic fantasy world of exploration sound great, but they really is very different. You actually can go explore places you have never seen or heard of. Just go to Thailand and walk 3 blocks away from the tourist traps.

You can't conquer places and name them after yourself, though.

there is a whole universe, faggot. work towards that and quit bitching.

And you're not legally allowed to go there

Who's gonna stop you? you are gonna be in the wilderness.

Most of us haven't even left are cities often. What is to say you can't re-explore your own Nation and reclaim it?

You can still explore the deep ocean and Siberia
Siberia is so fucking big and cold, it wont surprise me if we would finde some lost and frozen civilizations there

There's not a single island where you can't find a footprint.

old Africa and old America all had footprints, it was still exploration

We were born too late to explore the world, and too early to explore space, but we were born just in time to explore fashy memes.

Also, old ship thread.

it's still exploring if you have never been there yourself

get out of the basement and go see some of the world dumbass

Dat rat @1.28

I'm sad I didn't get to rape and pillage. Im very jealous of the spaniards who got to fuck the entire south american continent

Are you black? Just go to germany

dont give up user, you can do it!
nothing stops you from raping south america continent but your negative attitude!

how could vikings even cross the ocean with this things?

Try the bottom of the ocean.
Bluepill paradise awaits

Virtually unsinkable.

Power of positive thinking, just go to your local ethnic area, bring a tricorn!

Easy enough. The wood/design was very flexible, so it had no trouble with rough waves. It was high enough to not get washed over, but low enough to not catch bad winds. It was light enough to be hauled onto land and flipped over for winter or for a bad coastal storm, and you could easily set up a leather/treated fur tent in one to protect you and your cargo from the elements. It was the comfiest way of traveling for centuries.

balls of steel