Internet hero Boogie2988 fell off a chair and can't get medical assistance because racist Trumpers voted to repeal...

Internet hero Boogie2988 fell off a chair and can't get medical assistance because racist Trumpers voted to repeal Obamacare.

You should be ashamed of yourselfs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he way bigger then before? Haven't watched any videos in a long time but I remember actually going 'you know what this guy isn't to bad really, just a regularly nerdy fellah sharing his stuff' and I think it was even before literally EVERYONE did that? He was pretty huge then but sounds like he is gigantic now?

Cunt deserved it

how do you even become fat? i never understood how that happens, just dont stuff your fucking face

he should just lose weight.
That's not trumps fault. Making him fat isn't trumps fault either.
Checkmate britfag

photo from the scene, a national tragedy

Eat all the eggrolls, pay the toll.

He's constantly getting fatter, he refuses to even attempt to lose weight because he is completely obsessed with eating. When he dies, he will have deserved it utterly.

He's a millionaire surely he can afford private treatment

PLANET

This is why you don't buy Office chairs that were made in China.

No faggot, this is why you dont weigh over 300 lbs.

Jesus guy needs some meth

Do you think they can still have sex?

That girl obviously has some fucked-up fat fetish

Well I mean if he dies, He'll just fill up with Maggots and evolve into Ooogie Boogie.

Maybe you wouldn't fall off your chair if you weren't half human half whale, you fat fuck.

>am able to sit in short bursts

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Has a lot to do with massive amounts of hunger sensation (which is impossible to ignore) paired with metabolic disorder. I've spent my whole life being fat up until 2 years ago when I switched over to a ketogenic diet. Lost 200 lbs, and it appears as though i've been cured of my ravenous appetite. I finally truly understand how skinny people feel when they see fat slobs.

so yes, it's partially genetic, and it's partially entirely avoidable. not as simple as "stop eating" as many need time to fix their metabolism/insulin issues via avoidance of grains carbs and sugars.

>money

Fatties are the worst.

>those tweets
Pathetic. I can't believe people care about fat drama.

Reminder that boogie wears a shit bag and that it exploded at E3

Reminder that boogie's feet exploded while playing Pokemon go

fatties are delusional

This shit has been getting posted for a few days, it's not because of anything around Obamacare - he refuses to get treatment because he's too fucking embarrassed to go to a doctor and admit his fat ass caused a chair to break and hurt him.

He should just get dying over with, he clearly doesn't give a shit about getting well.

That's not boogie's chair. Awhile back there was a problem with Chinese people being killed by their office chairs because the gas cylinder would fail and explosively propel shards of metal into their rectums.

If genes were an excuse not even keto would have helped you.

this is actually hilarious.

I would sacrifice that fatfuck to the Old Gods in order to ensure Trump's continued victory.

>500lbs
>we should pay for his medical care

it's almost certainly bullshit....but it's some damn good entertaining bullshit

fake

>hunger is impossible to ignore

k

Dude, you know and I know that you are right. But I'm only human, I'm fucking envious as fuck that that fat piece of shit has enough money to live his degenerate fat life and parade it around while I work whole day to pay for this shitty toaster to post stuff here. And thank God for my neighbors internet btw.

And I know, fuck me for not thinking of a way to do what he does.

Fuck that's retarded and depressing

Eating butter is only a small part of the solution. You are supposed to add butter to your meal as an appetite suppression method. Eating a single meal high in fat once per day while fasting for the rest of your day. or something similar. the key is to eat less per day as a result.

This fat fuck continued to eat everything as he normally would PLUS butter..... fucking retard.

People are fucking retarded and deserve what happens to them.

Ever since i read that article, I only buy high quality office chairs. Death by ass-rape is for swedes.

Oh poor boogie.

Jesus Christ that has to be a troll

Maybe if this literally who had a real job it's have insurance.

Genes only cause one's likelihood of developing metabolic disorder. It's partially to blame in that way. The thing about Keto is that most people simply do it wrong and blame it on their genes.

He's not making excuses. He's just saying genes are a factor. Some people are predisposed to being fat fucks (me as well). But I never got to this point and lose weight when I have to because I don't sit there and do nothing about it.

I broke my back. I gained 30-40 lbs in 4 years. This boogie is fucking unreal though.

I spend about $500 on my home office chair and $300 on my own chair for my office.

I between my job and home I sit on my ass so much. If it wasn't for the fact I walk my dog for hours everyday I would probably be an ultimate lardass.

>Complains about obamacare repeal
>"WAHHH IM FAAAT I NEED IIT"
>shows how much he makes on youtube
>He makes 200k a month
>"Heh, that'll show them I am better!"
>Breaks chair because he is a fat fuck
>"WAHH! MUH OBAMACARE!"

I bet his fat ass is fine now, he is just milking the attention like the fat fuck he is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH

Underrated

>medical assistance for bruises

Or you could just eat meat with some fat on it. Adding butter for extra fat content is retarded.

I hope he fucking dies

Fine. Let me re word that. Hunger is hard as fuck to ignore if you have severe metabolic disorder. The reason why someone is skinny is not because they're ignoring how hungry vs all the fat fucks who have no willpower. (though poor amounts of willpower is certainly a factor) It's mainly because thin/healthy people are simply a lot less hungry than a fatass. If everyone felt the same ravenous appetite as a fatass, we'd all be in trouble, but the fact of the matter is that we do not.

what the fuck am i looking at

>I can't lose weight because I can only swim at night
fuck that guy
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3

anorexic people piss me off even more than whales.

We live in a world where people stuff themselves to literal death and these self absorbed cunts can't even eat a fucking sandwich.

Honestly they should just be executed.

If you're aiming to achieve ketosis, adding butter helps. Especially when many foods simply lack the fat calorie % to maintain keto.

It has to do with not giving a fuck. You could become fat if you just constantly ate whatever you thought tasted good and didn't worry about the consequences... whether that's the feeling of being overstuffed, or just eating that whole container of oreos.

Family friend has two daughters. Husband is fat, wife is not. One of their girls is fat, the other is not. For both husband and daughter, it's totally appetite. They're vegetarians yet still fat as fuck because they just keep eating and eating, whereas the thin one is satiated quickly.

>fell off a chair
>almost dies

Fair enough. I never did keto because I like carbs and I can lose weight while eating them. I just keep it low (~75-100g a day).

boogie is redpilled.

how does someone that rich not have insurance?

Which does suck. But you also made it sound like those metabolic disorders are caused by eating too much sugar and bread.

fucked the link
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

6'4, 306 pound user here with a size 42 waist.

I honestly have no clue how the fuck people get past 350. Especially women. I'd love to get down to a size 38 or so but how men and women can become more than 300 pounds when they are like 5'5 is beyond my comprehension.

It's really quite simple when you remove the utter bullshit that fatty meats and dairy = bad and low fat/veggie/vegan/kale/leafy/hippiedippie bullshit etc. = good.

THICC

If you where an insurance company would you take the risk?

How can I make fat people sleep longer?
My parents are obese and sleep like 4 hours per night due to waking up constantly sweating and hungry. I literally cannot sleep because my room is just outside the kitchen (this is a small house with extensions on it so things are disorderly) and at 5am I keep getting awoken by the sound and smell of my parents frying eggs and kissing. sometimes they put raw egg white in their mouths and 'snowball' it (they call it the invisible snowball)

I've asked them if they could try harder to sleep but my dad says that 'all this man needs all the day to do his sexy thing' and my mother just blindly agrees.

I've tried sneaking warm cream into their evening chocolate milkshakes and bought them mood lighting for christmas but now they just have sex more.

>tfw you realize it will take until the next ice-age to file all the paperwork.

You know, even if they started sending out notifications now, it would take about 6-7 months for all of them to arrive in the mail.

Afterward, providers still have contracts to fulfill.

Pic related.

Im sure he would have to pay huge premiums, but it has to be possible

I see your point, but whole family is vegetarian. The only thing I can see that determines why their appetites are so different is genetics. Same parents, same food, same environment.

I imagine he has too much money to qualify for medical assistance. I have it, but I'm poor as fuck, not to mention healthy so I rarely use it. Anyway, he made himself ridiculously fucking fat. The tax payers should not be forced to pay for self-inflicted injuries.

>he
that's obviously a woman

doesn't he make like a fuckload... he is just too jew to pay for health insurance.

Fuck him. HE CAN PROBABLY PAY FOR IT JUST WITH WHAT HE MAKES.

not only that, and I'm furious as fuck about this, he won't even go to doctors because he is uncomfortable and afraid about it but still whines about obamacare

It's not just that, it very highly connected with mental disorders. And shit is treated in mental institutions or by paying a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist home treatment.

But this fat degenerate is reinforcing his behavior by adopting a very carefree lifestyle and a avoidance mechanics for his problems. I'm a psychologist and this is textbook example, only thing is people reinforce his behavior with money all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gP74xUyYaoo

he will end up like this guy who died from being fat

Kek

Such curvy knees

Wheras my fatass hit 400 in 2013, but managed to cut myself in half to a much healthier 200 from just a year of keto. Shit saved my life and now it's easy to eat and feel satisfied from smaller meals. saving up for surgery to remove skin. life got really good, really fast because of such a simple goddamn thing.

you are looking at boogies fat ass bruises

his bruised ass from where he landed after falling through his chair

>6'4"
>306lbs
Damn dude, you're fucking Giant! Are you a bodyguard, bouncer, or a linebacker?

If I were American Id feel like getting no treatment for my own physical health when shit hits the fan would be worth it if fat fucks like him is taken down with me

You do know Obamacare hasn't been repealed yet, right?

Pretty amazing, dude. Good job.

they actually are. Stop eating that shit if you're fat. Some people can enjoy it and never have to deal with it, but a lot of us arent so lucky. not saying it's 100% genetic, and i'm not saying it's 100% lifestyle. it's a paired' issue that is common. A genetic propensity towards developing a metabolic disorder DUE to eating sugars and fats.

>partially entirely avoidable
kek

>weigh so much just falling down causes severe bruising

I understand that many people have issues with weight and will never look like Arnold because they just physically cannot. However, EVERYONE can be physically fit by eating right and exercising regularly. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional and doesn't want to face the reality that they are fat and they only have one person to blame for it.

at his size and with his health problems it stops being insurance and just becomes paying for his myriad of healthcare needs

Jesus

what? how high was that chair?

True. But that would cut into the buckets of mac and cheese he eats every couple hours.

Literal butthurt

seems like a clumsy overweight retard, why should anyone except himself pay for his healthcare? no free rides for unproductive manchildren.

this is absolutely true, one daughter got dad's genetic propensity to develop metabolic disorder while the other got her mom's less likely setup. Doesnt change the fact that keto would probably solve their issue.

He's getting fat for a movie role.

CRISCO BATHING

You move out you fatass.

he's over 500 pounds, like 220kg. Even falling 2 feet that much mass hitting your ass is gonna fuck it up

He'd likely have to lose a lot of the weight first which is relatively easy for him because he's wealthy. He could have a personal trainer, a home gym, and a chef that would come over to cook him healthy meals but he doesn't because he's human trash.