Is it true she's part spic? Can she still be /ourgirl/?

Is it true she's part spic? Can she still be /ourgirl/?

What is wrong with having Spanish blood?

Wait what's a Daddy daughter date? Spending time with your kid is bad now?

Yes

user... Just don't

MEN spending time, and therefore bonding with, their children is bad. You see, it makes it much more difficult for the woman to brainwash the children against their father during a divorce. Come on son, this is like...1D chess stuff right here

Only when men do it.

I can't stand her honestly, don't know why so many of you obsess over her.

Exactly this. Once everyone realizes that committed fathers raise more healthy children, women will be reduced to nothing more than a requirement for creating more children. Until Japanese advancements replace them entirely

FUCKING BREEDERS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I think she's got some growing up to do but her head is in the right place. And she's an anomaly. Especially being a leaf.

iirc she used 23andMe which is notorious for shit-tier accuracy. stuff like unequivocally matching child to parent, then giving ethnic breakdowns that would be impossible if they were in fact parent and child. 23andMe is untrustworthy.

Shes got bretty satisfying bants desu

i don't know how or why people put stock into an internet service for determining ancestry

they could just look at a few basic things, extrapolate the rest, and send it back to the delight of clueless housewives and angsty 'white is right' faggots

I bet they A-B test what results get positive feedback and skew future results accordingly

The testing it's accurate. The interpretation is where they fail.
>brits are part germanic or french etc
>someone whose family has lived in Britain for 1000 years gets tested
>lol german hurritage

She's Spanish she found that out through 23andme. She's also JQ'd just not publicly speaking about it. Her grandparents weren't Jews but fled Denmark when the Nazis came.

Can't reveal too much though, don't ask.

>Can't reveal too much though, don't ask.

you can just say "I desperately crave attention" and we'll understand, flippy.

What is the basis for that article's claim?

Men are bad

it's exactly as ebin alt-right girl describes it. It's actually uncanny.

>reeee it's creepy because males and kids
>and it's WORSE because people are lining up to congratulate these people for spending time with their kid
>parenting is hard and having fun with your kid is just slapping every full time mom in the face because dads aren't the caregiver
>no i will not acknowledge the career-driven reasons behind this

I generally don't read 'news' online, this article was a pretty good reminder as to why. It's just whiny fucking anti-male poison from start to finish.

Her boyfriend is a 54 year old Indian(poo)-Canadian software engineer.

Probably some cunt being jealous no man wants to father her children/her dad didn't want her, so she just whines about how people who are better than her actually aren't (according to her)

23 and me exists purely to build a genetic record of you stupid fucks for the kikes as they engage in their eugenics program to wipe out the white race.

how does no one get this. 23 and me sends all data to the government. this was huge news like 2 years ago because it was discovered all these genetic testing companies are doing this.

>the government needs genetic data to determine if you're white

Give your conspiracy theory just a little bit of thought next time.

No, she literally wrote about only doing for attention and bragged about how many men look at her cosplays to see her cameltoe in her book. She's only part of this because it's "in" right now, she used to be libertarian in the past.

Really? Link?

She's not our girl. She's a conservative shill with a flat ass and no tits who is taking advantage of the fact she has conservative opinions and a decent face that is pretty to most nexkbeards. That's her gimmick, like how Milo is the voice for log cabin republicans (gay right wingers), Southern is the voice for conservative women and guys who think she's hot (although I don't think she is).

That's really it I'm afraid. Like think about her book, it had her on the cover with a super photo shopped cover. Why put herself on the cover if it was not to remind people "hey I'm that hot chick with conservative opinion".

she's an intelligent, conservative woman, with personality and good looks. what do you not understand? 10/10 would southernize southern.

the fuck is the point of posting this? it's neither good nor bad. if anything i give him props for not taking advantage of that cause GOT DAMN

anyway... your propaganda sucks, leaf.

well I mean if they can't tell between mexicans and anglos they evidently do.

This. I was interested in trying it out until I heard my genetic data would be a commodity that would be traded around. Facebook has made things too open, and now I wouldn't want to give anyone any more info than what could be perceived.

>leaf

>wanting to fuck your daughter is neither good nor bad