Why do people STILL fall for the "ITS ONLY BAD OWNERS! MY PIT BULL IS SO NICE AND GENTLE!" meme?

Why do people STILL fall for the "ITS ONLY BAD OWNERS! MY PIT BULL IS SO NICE AND GENTLE!" meme?

>inb4 something racist about pic related
I don't have the pic about the white girl who got mauled after flooding her FB with "pit bulls are nice" apologetics

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dogsbite.org/2015/03/worst-ice-bucket-challange-grandmother-attacked-by-pit-bull.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7MKvbvf8dbY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p__-AzQ8mF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they dont understand that niggers act like prey for those dogs.

And what about when Pits attack other animals?

blog.dogsbite.org/2015/03/worst-ice-bucket-challange-grandmother-attacked-by-pit-bull.html

Because people are naive goyim.

Especially when it comes to animals.

kill all dogs.. disgusting beasts.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7MKvbvf8dbY

You mean niggers?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p__-AzQ8mF0

No, I mean other dogs.

Well, I have had 4 in my lifetime and remain unmauled. I must've gotten faulty pits.

Fuck off or we'll sick our pits on you

Yeah and I know four cool black guys what's you're point?

nice anecdote, how about some real evidence next time? and maybe a real dog next time too.

Poor non-pit pupper

Dont be racist,all dogs are born equal. Its all environment!

Pit Bulls are the latest dog to get the "It can pretty much become a human" treatment.

Somewhere along the way everyone stopped noticing that animals that were once used for catching and killing wild game still have some of their aggressive tendencies born into them.

Fewer people own bears, big cats, wolves, etc. for obvious reasons. A lot of owners probably don't understand the responsibility for the human members of the family to be higher on the chain of command than the dog. When the dog learns it is above you, it will treat you like it owns you. When it thinks it can beat you it will challenge you for authority. Wolves are especially persistent about it.

>person gets fucked up by a dog

Weak

Dog of peace

The people who become victims to pit bulls are often small children or the elderly

You have to go back

>Why do people STILL fall for the "ITS ONLY BAD OWNERS! MY PIT BULL IS SO NICE AND GENTLE!" meme?

For the same reason they'll defend black people because they work with one that manages to put on collared shirt every day.

Mandatory reminder that pitbulls are the niggers of the canines.