This "man" thinks it's better to be Russia's bitch than have a spine and go to war with the fucks

This "man" thinks it's better to be Russia's bitch than have a spine and go to war with the fucks.

How do you defend this?

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/putin-to-nationalise-rothschild-central-bank/
youtu.be/EYS647HTgks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can't defend it.. he is a disgrace. I try not to even think about it because it is so embarassing. Didn't think we had that many uneducated, clueless people in this country.

ctr leave

>Let's go to war with Russia over clay 6000 miles away that doesn't even belong to us.

This is why Hillary was a danger. You're retarded if you think getting involved with Syria like she was demanding was in any way an intelligent move.

>lel guys just go to war with russia silly goy- I mean fellow americans.fight our wars in the middle east and die for our oil pipelines!

wikipedia has a list of fallacies you will find helpful in understanding why your bait is *yawn*/10 at best

time to step down chumps

trump will make sure this century belongs to china

if you are so concerned about being manly then why not enlist?

Go to war with Russia because... why?

Just to prove we have a "spine." Seems awfully pointless and like a big waste of money and life.

Trump is going to befriend China? Is this before or after taking a shit on their legitimacy as a economic entity?

>maybe putin will be my friend

what a fuckin faggot

While I'm pretty sure we could beat Russia, it would definitely be at heavy cost especially in the winter. If possible I'd like an actual REASON for war...

Putin's pals have got him by the short-n-curlies

good luck with the next 4 years seppos

This isn't a viable response anymore. We're really just trying to look out for you guys and yet you turn a blind eye to the problem that you are currently facing.

Feel free to fire back and say some shit about my country, it won't improve your situation

Who gives a fuck about non NATO countries and fuck those that pay less than 2% of the GDP.

>leftist cucks are seeing Russians in the trees and calling for hot war

Oy vey your McCarthyism is disgusting

>How do you defend this?
Because some of us don't want to melt to nuclear ash and live a full 100 years, unlike suicidal liberals.

I would rather go to war with China than Russia, tbchwyf

lol no one is advocating for the united states to go to war with russia, so you might be alone on that one retard. you see, if we increase hostilities with russia, we force everyone else around us to pick sides, and this greatly effects our own economic interests - and the path to global dominance at this point in time relies heavily on economic power because we know eventually china will pass our GDP - and this makes us vulnerable.

just stop posting and lurk more. if you can't think about the long game on geopolitical issues you have no purpose being on this board.

So you don't deny you're a paid shill

Why do you do this, surely dog fellatio is free

Why do downsy libs suddenly want nuclear war?

Trying to drag people into a war with Russia is not looking out for anybody. They are not a problem, taking a part of Ukraine, a shit hole on the other side of the planet, is not our fucking problem and it doesnt affect us in any way.

trump will botch every single alliance the U.S. has, with the exception of the U.K. and Israel

meanwhile russia, turkey, iran and china will develop closer relations and bring forth a new silkroad age of industry and commerce, with china taking up the helm

>still shilling for war with Russia

Nobody in their right mind wants to fight Russia, because all it will result in is the collapse of the USA and total chaos and destruction. Only the scum and their traitor lackeys are deluded enough to continue this train of thought.

Trump has the right idea. The US has no business waving it's dick in the face of Russia and China. it's better to face facts and settle into the new normal.

Did you idiots ever hear Trump say that he will not broadcast his intentions, like the current libtard politicians do?

You have no fucking idea what he is up to

OP is a dumb cuck

You don't like sucking non irradiated sir fool ??

There is no conventional war with Russia.
Also not with China.
It is impossible, it was impossible since Cluster-ICBMs.

>Not criticizing and constantly taunting another country is being their bitch

Well obviously we should just nuke Russia, who will nuke us, and eventually set off a million other second strikes... nuking the entire planet... destroy all of you humanity... because I'm okay with being buttfucked by every fucking Islamic culture but the Russians who share a fairly nice and good culture (That, doesn't call for fucking 13 year old girls, FYI), is too far.

>especially in the winter

Only winter you'd be seeing then is nuclear winter, faggot

>brazillian intellectual
russia and china don't like each other, please stop posting about things you don't understand.

This guy realizes China is the problem and the best way to deal with that problem is to take Russia away from China.

Trump is going to NTR China just watch!

go to war over what? what reason are you willing to sacrifice millions of men women and children in nuclear fire for?

Why would we go to war with our ally?

Russia is ideologically closer to what we should be than degenerate shitholes like the EU

Are you and your friends prepared to slog through the mud of Eastern Europe to show that the US has some spine?

If you're older, how about sending your children, nieces and nephews to do the same and come home in a body bag.

Unless you're ready to do those things or send your young ones to do it for you, shut up and sit down, Chickenhawk.

None of us will have spines if that happens, kiddo.

>Jews, commies, and niggers trying to get nationalist whites to kill each-other

This is a stupid post, even for a favela monkey.

>I think other people should die for my own egotistical reasons

The world is tired of war and the CIAs meddling. Nobody's perfect but the USA is out of control.

A secure, dominant alpha dog will be my friend ('bitch' as you would term that)
An insecure, spineless beta dog will bark at me, threaten me, and, in general, try to provoke me.

Why don't you go fight the Ruskies? Go ahead, we're not stopping you.

Are you a combat vet OP? If not, KYS faggot.

t. A combat vet

this "poster" thinks someone who doesn't have their finger on the nuclear hair trigger is somehow "russia's bitch"

Fighting Russia is suicide. All 30 badass people in the US die heroic deaths in the first week, leaving pic related, obese white trash, retarded gangbangers and numale beta cucks unsure of what their gender is as target practice for Ivan.

Why can't the Europeans defend Europe?

What in Syria is worth fighting Russia over?

Why haven't you enlisted to go do it yourself?

Lol, go to war? For what reason? For Russia dealing with their internal conflicts? America, stop interfering in conflicts you know nothing about.

I want trump to ally with russia because there's gonna be a war with china

> hitler, napoleon, mussolini, franco
europeans are shit at defending

Why do you faggots want another brother war so bad?

America knows all about those conflicts, having agitated them in the first place.

why would we go to war with russia? they're not mass manipulating the world economy, they hack us less than israel, they've largely gotten their corruption levels down to around 1st world levels. like I don't see any reason to go to war with russia. none. if europe wants to go to war with russia cause muh gays and muslims, you faggots can have at it. china is the only country that should be knocked down a peg along with israel while the middle east is left to blow itself up after being sealed off.

literally what reason is there to go to war with russia? "muh crimea" they wanted to be russian. ukraine just doesn't want them to be cause muh industrial area.

>why would we go to war with russia?

Do what you're told.

yournewswire.com/putin-to-nationalise-rothschild-central-bank/

>especially in the winter
>implying there would be much, if any, of conventional war
things would be far worse for both of us

So, OP, let me get this straight: You'll personally be joining the military, and going off to war for me, then?

yep

hes a warrior, a fuckin badass, a warfare God, hes the second cumming, over 300 confirmed kills, airstrikes called on Putins house after covert operation deep behind enemy lines

>What in Syria is worth fighting Russia over?
We support Assad who is a bad go... i mean gay. Sup Forums don't like gays right?

You start your war on your own, looser.

ctr leave

Nope. Russia wants EU blok. USA wants Iran and China. They will do some trading.

fuck eu (obligatory)

The Jews want us to go to war with Russia so they can war profiteer

What is it with Hillary shills and wanting to go to war with Russia? Are they all just Jews, is that possible?

>have a spine and go to war with the fucks.

When the end result of that is your spine being disembodied from the pile of radioactive ashes that was your body, the alternative is more attractive.

that's pretty good desu.

Yeah ok let's go ahead and fuck with a nuclear power

no man is willing to retaliate and destroy the world, right?

Putin is a real Man, Trump is a loudmouth capitalist pig.

Fuck off.

They are China sympathizers. With China as the world superpower liberals can live in degenerate heaven. Just look around you anyone shilling for China or groveling is part of it.

>real man
>not capitalist

>leaf

>This "man" thinks it's better to be Russia's bitch than have a spine and go to war with the fucks.

It is actually scary how quickly peoples opinions flip.

The American Democrats are now pro-War, pro-CIA and anti-Russia. They are not faking it either, they genuinely feel this way. Yet a few years ago the same people considered the CIA a dishonest organisation who routinely faked evidence to lead them into war, were anti-war in general and wanted peace with other nations.

I'm watching mass brainwashing happen IRL and they seem clueless to their own behaviour.

I'm a supremacist white guy racist, fuck jews.
MAGA
embed youtu.be/EYS647HTgks
obviously the guy forgot to mention the jews and my raical supeirority

most people are npcs user. it's a scary thing.

Just wait until Trump uses his Real Man capitalist fortune to build a Lex Luthor Cyber suit. Putin's flabby tits wont help him then.

They already have enough burgers in Russia let alone actual burgers invading

op basically wants ww3 just because its manly...fucking retard.

stfu you irrelevant cunt

Trump doesn't give a fuck about you burgers. His interests lie in making more money for himself.

like yourself.

Yes, more money for himself to build the cyber body that he's going to use to forcibly dismantle globalism.

Oh look, grandpa is out in the backyard playing war games

Its dick waving at its finest

We will see.

isn't the opposite of dick waving ?

Conservatives and the alt-right voted against their own economic self-interests.

are u retarded?

> economic interest
> social interest
fuck jews

only retards and hillbillies voted for Tromp!

city crackheads all voted for Hillary

Bigger picture. I know SJW and muds are doing all in their power to stop the white Christian Alliance between USA and Russia. Their ploy is a miserable failure. The Russian people want it too. Think of what Russia did to Aleppo. Now just think what will happen in Mosul and the Raqqua.

The calibrate is broken!

Good to be a white American or a white Russian!

Why the fuck are you watermelons so determined to be embarrassed militarily by Russia?

>Wants to make an alliance with a country I love - Russia
>Is willing to go war to with a country I admire on behalf of Israel - Iran

He could of been perfect

Also, looks like Hiro the cuck has ranged banned Telstra IPs

I don't want the EU to run Ukraine and I don't want jihadis to run Syria so Russia's price seems pretty light desu

SINK
THE
CHINKS

>Got to war to Russia
>When Isis and Islam are knocking on your door and they're asking for a team up.

> and go to war

I'm all for it!

fuck off, nigger

You faggots need to

>And what's so bad about Russia?
Rusfag-Georgianfag here.
We aren't USSR anymore.

We don't want the Soviet Union back.

Fucking shills. You people support black lives matter, yet you're willing to massacre millions of innocent WHITE civilians.

>Hillary:

>Hates Whites in general.
>Loves niggers.
>Loves faggots.
>Loves shitskins.
>Hates Christians.
>Hates Americans.

You people are defending a person who doesn't have any values or morals, and doesn't believe in what she does.

She's only interested in making a quick buck off the job. Trump, being much, much richer, and much much more higher-class STILL has more ties with the common man then Shillary ever will.

Hail Trump, 1488.

this

I always knew Putin fights the NWO

timeline is getting rid of NWO, putin just accidentally happens to be on the right side

i hope you are right, i am not convinced yet

srsly, putin capable of choosing presidant of usa ???