Theresa May to go for hardest Brexit possible

>Theresa May is expected to give the most detailed insight yet into her Brexit plan in a major set-piece speech on Tuesday.

>Theresa May is expected to announce the UK is prepared to leave the single market, the customs union and European Court of Justice.

>The PM’s willingness to give up membership of the single market will be made clear in a major speech at Lancaster House in London on Tuesday, according to the Sun on Sunday.

news.sky.com/story/brexit-pm-expected-to-say-uk-prepared-to-leave-single-market-10729623

We are absolutely fucked lol.

Why?

BRITIAN NOO!!!!!, what about the refugees!!!!

The pound is already in the shitter and is going to drop like a stone, our services like the NHS (especially smaller businesses) are going to go bankrupt, most major businesses will most likely leave as they wanted single market access, Scotland and NI are going to cause further problems and the UK is completely divided.

Immigration was the main issue and 60% of immigration comes from outside the EU. We could have stopped immigration if we really wanted to but the tories said no.

>and the UK is completely divided.
The great questions of history are settled by smashing together the opposing forces.

And you really think that would have changed remaining within the EU? The west as a whole is failing, and the rats are leaving the sinking ship in droves.

Don't want to be tied in with a bunch of other economic losers.

Literally why I voted leave.

>tfw hard times that breed strong men coming soon

If we can get some of the benefit scrounges on to the continent, even better.

Then the UK breaks up. Not a bad thing, parts of the UK are total crap.

The West does seem to be going down the shitter. Every country for itself in my opinion, WW3 does seem more likely but proxy wars will continue for the moment.

Do you have a decent job? I'm lucky that I do. At least I can get through it.

>Do you have a decent job?

Motorcycle mechanic. Work is going pretty good, and will get a lot better when fuel costs £5 a litre.

Not too bad, keep working hard though. Times are looking tough. At least you are not a farmer, they are done for.

They wont be when everything turns to shit, since we all need to eat.

Will have to finally start using all their fields and grow things besides oil seed rape and sugar beet though.

I live in NI. Our farmer system is already near finished. Brexit will destroy them.

I work in law and the number of cases we are getting are skyrocketing. Cynical to say but human nature always produces criminal behaviour.

Don't worry britbongs. With Trump in office, we got your back. Just be happy Hillary didn't get elected/

>pinkos down the kool aid and fuck everyone over to prove a point
>hehehe told you those crazy right wingers would doom us all

It keeps happening
and happening
and happening

And then we nuke Europe?

Wish the Netherlands could go out of the EU and follow your example. Too bad we are too depended on Germany and the EU, so I don't think it would be wise to leave economically. But I would love to get my country back.

>Theresa May to go for hardest Brexit possible
Why do I keep seeing shit about Sharia May then? is she /ourguy/ or isn't she? Women are useless, but are they useless in our favor this time?

>Women are useless
Women voted for Brexit here, didn't the white ones vote for Trump in the US as well?

They'll vote for whatever is considered popular in their social and family circle.
Conservative women only exist because they're around conservative men.

>the Netherlands will block any trade deal with the UK unless it signs up to tough tax avoidance regulations preventing it from becoming a tax haven.

This is just the most epic troll coming from my country ever.

For those who don't know: we are the #1 tax haven for big multinational corporations (Apple, Microsoft, Starbucks, IKEA, etc. etc.) and for musicians (U2, Rolling Stones, etc. etc.)

I don't think a trade deal is realistic anyway, too many butthurt Slavs can stop it.

>we are too depended on Germany and the EU

They are even more dependable on us.
Most trade the EU does with the rest of the would goes through Rotterdam.

If we left the EU there is no way they would cut us off from free trade, and that's the only thing we want.

If the Slavs block it the entire EU will fall apart.

The UK is way more important to France, Germany (and the low countries - you can largely ignore what our politicians say right now, it's just elections season) then Eastern Europe.

>Then the UK breaks up.
Your not going anywhere, those commie fucks can kick and scream all they want but they can't stop the American UK alliance.

EU is about to get cucked.

If the EU collapses, so does the UK. America and Russia will heavily benefit.

And so will UK.
Did you miss the part where we are trashing multilateral trade for bilateral trade?

Welcome to the cool kids club UK, EU is economically cucked.

The UK is losing it's closest neighbour in economic trade. What the hell does the UK produce that is worth it to other countries?

We don't have a manufacturing base anymore and most stuff we have is owned by others due to privatisation.

>Brexit plan

How hard is it to say, "fuck off, we're full?"

The buthurt in the city will be hilarious

Things are really looking hair worldwide i'm not gunna lie. At least we will never be allowed to fail as a state as the US has a lot of military and intelligence investment in our country. Not to mention the probable fact that we harbour American nukes on our soil.

>most stuff we have is owned by others due to privatisation.
nationalization of all of that and problem solved, is what Chavez did, we all know they r horrible now, but who cares

Whiskey and gin.