Go on... Call me a somali again I dare you

Go on... Call me a somali again I dare you

Nice try Somali Steve.

Props to you for wearing a suit so tight we can see exactly what you're compensating for by having a gun

>Jamar can't tell the difference between Sweden and Norway

Those are the people that WONT give you welfare Jamar.

Holy fuck, do those badasses have air-rifles?

That is not Sweden

But air rifles are used in biathlons

nice damage control Abdul

OwO

you faggots are out pissing around in the snow shooting targets in faggot skin tight tights while the somalis are at home railing your women.

>bolt action .22's

I have more firepower on my nightstand right now than all six of those men have in that photo.

nice pellet guns fags

Maybe you should spend your self hating energy on purging your country, eh neighbour? Your shit is starting to flood our soil.

Six black men?

What kind of shooting even goes on in these competitions? Why wouldn't you use like a 7mag or .308 or something? You have way more range and accuracy with those rounds vs. 22. That's a child's gun, a truck gun, or a varmint gun.

Glock 17 with two 17 round magazines and one 33 round magazine, all filled with 124 grain +p hollow points.

I'm pretty sure that's an euphemism for something else...

VDV
Kill all the gay snowniggers.

>our soil

You are mistaken Finland, your soil belongs to us.

>skidskytte
Is this just a poor Swedish translation of the slang term "shooting the shit", or is that an actual word in Swedish?

Its hard keeping territory while sucking on Somali dick.

>today part of United States

It's an actual swedish word. Skid = ski, skytte = shooting

Yes we had a colony in Delaware called New Sweden

... I'm Norwegian...

That is some of the worst trigger discipline I have seen from professionals

They have to carry the guns long distances so they don't want anything heavy

go ahead and tranq me somali snow nigger

thats norway you stupid swede. but i bet you can tell a shia syrian and a sunni libyan apart based on their dicks.

holy shit you are one pathetic faggot

To bad you Swedes lost and didn't keep the filthy SJW central formerly known as Nidaros, Norway. They would have fitted right in with you. Hairy dykes and bearded manlets.

Not so fast Svenskersvin

>rekt

Hello fellow expat. I'm in Malmo. where are you?

Yeah, what are you going to do about it you faggot cuckold? You AND your mama are filthy Somalis, your country will nev

I don't understand the purpose of that competition tbqh. Why not just set a target up and see who is the best shot?

It's like they sat down and said, "I don't care who is the best runner or the best marksman, I'd like to find someone who is kind of good at both."

Do they also have a pure marksmanship challenge?

Skid not skit. Lol

ow mush ew avvin a laff with em peashooers mun?

In danish:
Skid = Shit/fart, Skytte = A shooter

Not surprising

In swedish it's Skit = shit/fart, skytte = a shooter.

Wat

low energy cock bulges

ahh the famous Swedish wit...

>leaf