RIP therightstuff.biz

Mike Enoch got doxed today.

>Mike Peinovich (alias “Mike Enoch”) is the founder and leader of The Right Stuff (TRS), an online hub of podcasting and networking for “Alt Right” neo-Nazis. TRS prides itself in it’s “edgy” podcasts, delighting in taking Alt Right politics to their logical conclusion, including favorable references to the Holocaust, ethnic cleansing, gaybashing, Islamophobic hate crimes, police shootings of black youth, and much more, often couched in a sizeable canon of hateful neologisms that require their own TRS-written lexicon to decipher. But don’t let the goofy jokes and veneer of irony fool you—TRS is dead serious, and central to a hard-core, explicitly neo-Nazi tendency in the Alt Right movement.
archive.is/cU71j

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/antifadox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's about all.... peace out.

>married a "1/4" Jew that does work that promotes diversity in the NSA
thank god i never registered there

>today
>13 Jan 2017 23:27:07 UTC
>5 hours ago
FAKE NEWS

Top kek, this is mike. Sad!

looks like one who got cucked his whole life. No sorrow for him desu

What. He used his real mug all along?

Alright, YouTube.

Based Mike the Kike Krusher Enoch and his wheat field Aryan waifu goddess

Have a (you) for styx
now fuck off leaf

please take this back to /baph/ and dont get styx involved

Peinovich vs. Cernovich

whoever wins, we lose

bump for styx

Good start, soon all the other kike-lovers and (((alt-right))) shills will get their comeuppance.

Alright, Sup Forums...

He looks exactly how I expected.

so then what does Sven look like

TRS ETERNALLY BTFO!!!!

They deserved it 2bh. If that wasn't the cringiest low IQ community I've seen. They made us look bad.

Is this the work of antifachan (8fag)?

the truth stings goon?

A lot of people getting doxxed recently

SAD

I'm kinda drunk and he still seems rather ugly desu
I still love that guy though, so fuck the Antifa fags who are trying to infiltrate Sup Forums pol. Anyone who actually wants harm on these people is either a troll or a antifa shill. Nothing wrong with not liking these people, but anyone who wants any harm done to them either fell for a meme or is just a fuckign shill.

>when leftists use gay-bashing and Islamophobic in the same sentence

also
>when retarded autists at 8/pol/ think doxing white nationalists is helping the white nationalist movement

You could always tell from his voice he was overweight

I'm mad that 8autist apparently contributed to doxxing those guys since they were doing some hard work for the movement, constantly putting out creative and funny content that would bring in new people. I hope the whole thing doesn't fall apart now since that'd actually be a pretty tough blow for anyone with our political orientation.

T H I C C

What? I left 8fag cause it's now a leftist board that helps antifa. Actions speak louder than words, fag.

This is Sven. His wife is a chink.

(((Peinovich)))
Srsly, this isn't funny anymore

fuck off antifaleaf

both their children are blonde.

its a croatian name.

the truth will set you free. If you didn't see the insane delusional egos these former FUCKING ANCAPS had and the stifling of self criticism like LIBERALS and the shilling tactis of CTR then you will be forever lost in this world.

Vich suffix is Serbian

Yes, I know 8fag are liberals who ban instead of prove their points.

(((Peinovich)))

We need to go to war with 8fag and leftpol

It's a anglicized version of "vic", croatians use it too, the language is essentially the same

why are you angry that they exposed the truth? that TRS was compromised from the start? How are you not surprised putting your trust in mere ecelebs?

>8pol has eternally BTFO'd itself as being at all relevant to white nationalism

Good.

back to antifachan

>Compromised

Autism

Hahahaha.
Salo fourm and my posting career need to be destroyed next.

Who cares.
At least he's accomplishing something.
What have you edgy faggots done lately for the movement?
He's kinda ugly, so what, he's a regular fucking dude like you and me.
Stop this divide and conquer bullshit you kikes.

(((MY WIFE)))

Welp it's clear 8pol hates whites

>Kike lovers
lmao

If people think this is the end of TRS they couldn't be more retarded.

Glad we finally agree that Jews are white.

FTN has shut down at least for a few months.

Their board owner is mexican or something

No 8kike they are not even human nice d&c too

Legit neck yourself, you fuckin leaf.

Day of the Rake fucking when?

So laraza chan it is

8gag and TRS are both wastes of time
they play only a minor role in the big scheme of things
but they think they're important
and they tihnk every idea of the alt-right originated with the

fuck them desu
>inb4 antifa
no I just don't care about 7th son and that obese sounding Bulbasaur

No u spic

Source?

wonder (((whose))) responsible for this...

I've noticed that this dox uses archive.org for the only real piece of evidence (the email connected to the lexicon page, the rest of the stuff is pizzagate-tier).

For those not in the know, during gamergate, archive.org removed and edited articles they hosted at the request of Zoe Quinn and her pedophile friend.

It is a compromised website run by Bay Area hipsters.
Just keep that in mind.

Mike is a brilliant goy, and it's unfortunate that a tiny mistake four years ago lead to his doxxing.

Unfortunately for the antifa, Mike is smart enough to land on his feet. And as more and more and more goyim land on their feet after being doxxed, being doxxed becomes increasingly less intimidating.

We're getting closer to being able to out ourselves.

twitter.com/antifadox

8pol with their Jewish allies desu senpai

8gag used to be good but became irrelevant since they banned all the intelligent people. They're probably jealous of TRS for being more popular (100k listens on their podcasts).

lol

Not surprising, works in a chair all day

makes one wonder why white nationalism falls apart

Are you serious? Archive.org EDITED content? How so?

they are actually going underground for a bit.

Again: source?

when the leader is married to someone promoting DIVERSITY for the NSA, your little movement has some fundamental problems. FTN website is down , conv. from Braden of FTN and forum admin confirmed, and mcfeels twitter is locked

They manage the servers that host the archived pages. They can do whatever they want with them. Anyone with access to the server does.

I seem to recall Mike saying they didnt originate cuckservative despite being credited with it.

The surrealist part of this was seeing 8ch users say TRS has done nothing while using TRS memes like ((()))

That convinced me they were antifa desu, along with how they acted like a caricature of a pol user

>trying to fuck up the NSA

Sounds good to me

I'm starting to wonder if this whole shitfest isn't just a marketing ploy. If they bring everything back up and they end up having even more of a following, I'm going to laugh my ass off.

A lot of people had never even heard of TRS until this.

You first you amerifat burger

Whatever. If I need to start kicking them shekels so they continue to operate I will.
I enjoy what they do. Fuck the kikes.

am I supposed to know who any of these people are?

That's pretty sad. FTN was a good show.

>We need to go to war with 8fag and leftpol
Just need to tell people the truth about antifachan. Though if it came down to war they'd be crushed like a roach.

I know you're a an shill already. Look at what your dumb little board bans for: thought experiments.

she's a jew...no joke.

if it is then they have a great marketing team and we should applaud their organizational prowess

1/4th on father's side

Yep. Sad they cucked after talking mad shit.

The fact this thread is still up should show you guys that Sup Forums is also compromised.

They delete threads linking to Antifa dox but they leave up literal dox of TRS goys.

Pretty interesting.

All this drama has been fucking ridiculous. What's with the divide and conquer bullshit? Seriously. I've heard antifa is the real culprit, which is believable because what motivation does the other Sup Forums have to ban and/or dox these people ?

It's also a very Jewish tactic. Take from that what you will.

Kek. Talk about a punchable face.

>white nationalists statesman Enoch Powell
Powell wasn't a white nationalist..

Funny how these (((movements))) and (((sites))) are always led and run by Jews.

Good. These "alt-right" e-personalities are absolute cancer and make us look ridiculous.

(((Pernovich)))

rip TRS

Gotta gaslight the goyim yo.

He looks pretty much how I thought that he would.

its 8pol attacking literally EVERYONE not them, they're attacking dailystormer and doxing the right stuffs podcast hosts.

>us
And who are "you"?

Yes. Where can we dox anti-fa????

We are fighting with our hands tied behind our backs.

It's as if the left *wants* to lose.

>107141524
What is a neo nazi? Didnt the nazis stop being a thing during ww2?

>us
>implying the alt-right exists and that """we""" are a part of it
wew

People that reject mainstream conservatism.

So they dox themselves, putting their show at risk, as a marketing ploy, and you think this makes them jewish?

You're paranoid and useless. Back to your 8fag containment board.

>us

said the weeb, there are few things worse than an expat

Anglin was cool with them, until he didnt like their behavior

actually TRS has done a lot to grow us. Are they really e-celebs if they just do their own thing?

Personally I think we need to start caring about being good at something rather than being dirt free.

Especially since Sven playing a black bass player counts as "dirt"

Won't even matter if you do. Those people think they're fighting actual nazis.