Why is Trump Insulting Civil Rights Hero John Lewis?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/02/11/politics/john-lewis-bernie-sanders-civil-rights/
youtube.com/watch?v=aaqAzFu4a9s
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/14/john-lewis-support-lawmakers-skip-inauguration/96594116/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did John Lewis dodge the draft?

Hero?...LOL...he just got hit in the head with a brick and spent the rest of the "March" on his face. Thats not heroic.

John Lewis is a lying race card pulling Hillary shill that would make MLK spin in his grave

Fuck him in the ass

cnn.com/2016/02/11/politics/john-lewis-bernie-sanders-civil-rights/

t. real liberal

Because hes not dying over no Vietcong. Vietcong never did anything to blacks

>sanders once again btfo by negritos
ayyy lmao

As a liberal what are your opinions on trump?

>win highest honor civilian could possibly get for rioting and breaking the law

Heh that's like the time Obama won a peace prize for being black

Classic

Because he insulted him. Trump's supposed to let this fuck off the hook just because muh hero? Trump's a bigger hero.

Because he made a dumb comment.

>linking to CNN

That nigger looks like a puffer fish

I thought Koko died ?

Because hes black.

who?

>didn't see Bernie
>saw Bernie's wife

kek

Well first I gain the same amount of enjoyment as you guys watching Hillary shills and corrupt democrats get their smug smirk wiped out and their circlejerk bubble popped.

The Buzzfeed incidents and Trump's twitter antics have also been pretty entertaining

But policy wise Trump's cabinet picks have been pretty underwhelming even compared to his campaign promises. He also didn't have the political capital to really prosecute Hillary to the fullest extent, and his attorney general pick have said that he's not gonna open up a new Hillary investigation. Finally, there's literally no way diplomatically that Trump's gonna get Mexico to pay for the wall, so the taxpayers gonna end up getting straddled again with massive spending program that is not very effective.

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away.

why is he a hero

Don't forget the MASSIVE deficits with the tax cuts.

>b-but it's ok to run up the debt when Trump does it!!

Any blacks on the board?

I want to know what John Lewis did for you once he got to power.

Should be an easy one.

Wtf I never knew Cummings had a twin brother

On the contrary..
This place gets under your skin.
The inevitable red pilling of all who come here, is the reason I stay. We all must do our bit.

This negroid looks like a Motherfucking ogre.

dems were BRUTAL to bernie

he was treated almost as badly as trump

they arent political parties... they are cartels

Because he is a nigger. Just because he is a "civil rights icon" (whatever that means), doesn't mean he can shoot his mouth off, and expect no one to dare answer back. If it is acceptable for a stupid old nigger to call you racist, it is equally acceptable to tell him to blow it out his ass. The days of meekly accepting being berated for "racism" are coming to an end. The magic leftist word is losing its power.

Someone please help me photo shop these two pictures side by side

McCain is a war hero
But his political and behavior in Washington SUCKS
doing something in your past does not give you a free ride to do anything you want in the present

conmen don't like competition from other conmen

>to blacks
that lack of assimilation doe

Niggers are not legitimate humans.

>McCain is a war hero

I'd rather have a war hero who doesn't get caught by the enemy

McCain finishes last on his Air Force academy class and only got to be a pilot through political connections

Here ya go senpai.

Either ignore the thread, or btfo out of it with arguments. I don't get why threads like this are looked down upon. These are easy softballs to destroy.

Lewis is a piece of shit, the only argument in his favor is muh civil rights, whereas there's 100 different ways to argue why hes shit. Any halfway sane normie that reads the thread will come away on our side, no matter how slight it might be. Nobody's going to read this thread and come away with a higher opinion of Lewis.

>civil rights
>hero

What did John Lewis do?

who cares

The #NeverTrumpers were just as bad to Trump. Both parties establishment are the same.

The golden shower documents came up from #NeverTrumper opposition research firm

On NPR they said Trump should address him as Civil Rights Hero John Lewis. Because John Lewis is offensive. I shit you not.

Has anyone devalued this nations honors and awards more than Obongo? He spent his entire presidency basically handing them out to anyone who was his buddy, like we're some kind of third world banana republic.

I don't see him as a legitimate civil rights hero.

McCain became a pilot by abusing his father's position then after he got captured he realized he could get better treatment than other POWs by recording propaganda for the Viet Cong. "War hero"

youtube.com/watch?v=aaqAzFu4a9s

Isn't john lewis the guy who made laws about prosecuting landlords for racism (aka the trump law)?

>Why is Trump Insulting Civil Rights Hero John Lewis?

Obama just signed the fact he isn't an American.

You mean like how trump did?

I thought that was Elijah Cummings.

Why do all these democratic pitbulls all look alike?

Nevertrumpers were hilariously inept retards that couldnt handle a real fight. The antiBernie people were legit horrible and unfortunately Bernie never really returned fire. Oh well, seeing them all cowering and weak in the year 2017 is some good justice.

Trump insults everyone, but it's suddenly racist when he insults a black.

Wtf I thought they were the same person

I think Lewis and Cummings the same nigger collecting separate paychecks.

Why did Trump dodge the draft?

>Those fucking gorilla hands

Every time

That thing is the most insect looking non-insect I've ever seen.

>Trump can't make mexico pay
We send millions in foreign aid to mexico, just cut from that.

What kind of sit-in has bathroom breaks and catered food?

NOTHING OCCULT TO SEE HERE, FOLKS

Retarded democrats think Trump was going to send Mexico an invoice for the wall.

Sadly the kind we are forced to pay for.

>Be John Lewis
>Lived though what democrats and kkk did during the Civil rights movement
>Saw first hand democrats and the kkk pass Jim Crow
>Sold his whole legacy to become a racist democrat dog
>2016: Compares Trump to former DEMOCRATIC Governor of Alabama George Wallace

So basically a sellout nigger leader

>leaf

He sells over priced homewares

John Lewis is a nigger

Nice whataboutism. Right from the KGB playbook, putinbots.

>Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested)

Haven't seen them fact-check this....so I'm assuming it is true

>obama handing out presidential medals of honor to all his supporters in his last week in office
Cool nepotism bro

The thing is, press outrage and twitter storms make no difference. It's an echo chamber. People who voted for Trump don't give a fuck if he offends people, if they did they wouldn't have fucking voted for him.

>political capital
Fucking liberals.

Draft dodgers are the worst kind of scum. "When it suits me patriots" can burn in hell. Trump included

I think his district is the rich white liberal area. Average house price is 450,000. Heard this on the radio not sure if it's spun.

isn't that elijah cummings
i can't tell niggers apart

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away.

This guy attacked him. I don't get why Trump is just supposed to sit there and take it.

im dying here

Niggers ruin everything in this world.
There isn't anything they can't destroy or corrupt, choosing whatever order you prefer.

I would rather have our cities get nuclear bombs dropped on them over letting niggers infest the place.

At least you can rebuild after a nuke.
You can't rebuild with or during niggers.

Literal nation wreckers, parasites, sub-human worms that belong in africa eating dirt cakes running around fucking naked and topless strapping tree bark to their nuts.

What a fucking joke this world is that these animals are set to inherit this world while those who have worked and tamed this land are mocked and ripped down.

The world could be such a beautiful, loving, carefree place for the most part if it wasn't for the nigger.

>Nevertrumpers were hilariously inept retards that couldnt handle a real fight.
is it turns out, people who are focused on losing as stylishly as possible don't suddenly start winning when they change their enemy

He was a spoiled womanizer who nearly blew up an aircraft carrier when he triggered a zuni 2.75 inch air to ground rocket which shot across the deck setting another jet on fire which had two armed 500 lb bombs on the wings ....a fire ensued the bombs detonated and killed all the veteran fire crew and maimed countless others....major cover up....he got shot down because he was a shit pilot....stories say he informed on his fellow soldiers for special treatment.....came home wife was in a car wreck....he dumped her and the kids and married the slut he is with today.....he has been the biggest backstabbing cunt of a republican that ever was ....I hope he and Lindsey Graham for a horrible fucking slow death.

They were both supporters of amnesty disguised as immigration reform.

He's a literal who, who marches on the bridge. That's it.

I'm black and this us the first I've heard of him. Dems think blacks, like me, are so stupid, that we will take his word as gospel just because he marches.

News flash, just as many whites marched as well. Your opinions in politics have nothing to do with it nor your sway over mine.

T. Black nigga

damn right, and we all owe Trump a debt of gratitude for blowing away both the Bush and Clinton political dynasties.

Here we go again. Playing the race card. I am so sick of niggers getting a free pass because they are black. Enough of this shit.

There is a reason he didn't get killed when captured while so many others did.
He had connections and bribe money.

His captors knew exactly who he was.
If he was a fucking nobody war vet he'd be fucking dead right now.

He's a disgrace. I'd love to take his sad crooked little arms and snap them in a different direction.

Get ready for white-lash nigglet.

My first gf in high school was a hot Vietnamese with 36DD's (I had to mention this bc most of them are flat & ugly, and I'm super insecure).

Anywho, they have a word in Vietnamese for niggers.

They racist as shit!!!

why is JLewis claiming TRUMP is not a legit president ?

he started that b.s

So that's kind of the point, then. Point out the rich civil rights icon living in the castle district, who's sure to have pockets of decay embedded. Point out he is ignoring the rest of the decay.

meh, lots of pilots there with him also lived.

and didn't the gooks bust up his teeth and shit? they wouldn't do that if they gave a shit about his connections

he's a dick who got all those guys killed on the ship, thats enough

Does anyone really think niggers are human? How and when did the niggers are human meme get started?

God bless you.

Because he's another person with 'good interests' that fails to make any action. He's in a leadershiip role that could be taken by someone who's more qualified. He hasn't done anything to change the issues that are still plaguing black people. He's slow and ineffective and the only reason for any black person to look at him and say that he deserves more respect is because they, for some reason, don't think a civil rights legend should also be capable of fixing his community. Especially one in the role that he's in.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/01/14/john-lewis-support-lawmakers-skip-inauguration/96594116/

More and more people are going to skip Trump's inauguration. Good. We don't need them. These people are skipping out on the inauguration of the President of the United States because he criticized a man for lack of action.

Donald Trump is being called a racist for criticizing others for not doing enough. I don't see people responding this way towards Rahm Emannual.

>Uses ad hominem fallacy
>Calls someone else out on whataboutism

you both are retards.

Redpill?

Ok, here's a few.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

It's a rapidly gentrifying area. Lewis is seen shopping at Whole Foods when he's in town. The blacks that originally sent him to Washington are being pushed out by yuppies and hipsters. Luckily for Lewis, they're happy to vote for him and hold him up as some sort of pc trophy.

Because Vietnam sucked and it wasn't worth the blood and treasure we wasted on it.

>retards
It's called Sup Forumstards or Trump supporters.

why is birdman getting an award