I've been on Sup Forums for a long time. In the recent months I've noticed a lot of hate for germans and germany...

I've been on Sup Forums for a long time. In the recent months I've noticed a lot of hate for germans and germany. Is it true? Is germany really the most hated country on Sup Forums?

Don't get full of yourself, it's only the 12th most hated country here

It's Americans getting all riled up because of the migrant crisis. They thought they could have it all in America let in the third world because they would have Europe as a fall back. The realization this isn't the case is making them come to terms with what is happening in their country, so they would rather shit on sweden/germany and make them go back to how they were.

I've hated Germany longer than Sup Forums existed. It seems the rest of the world is waking up to see you for the faggots you are.

Merkel has not really helped your reputation

It's hatred for the German people, since they've allowed themselves to become whipping boys. What was once a proud people is now a degenerate cesspool.

leaf calling the kettle arab

As I have been told by your German compatriots on this board, you hate our government because we started the migrant mess, not us individual citizens. We hate what your government has done with the "migrant crisis", which was not the fault of individual Germans. Hope that helps. Thanks for listening to me talk to myself.

Makes sense. After all there are only like 55% whites in america as of now or something.

No kraut, although you did make a spectacular downfall from based 30's and 40's to abomination nation you are today.

But you're not the most hated digga, you ain't no Israel.

>entire board festishizes Nazi Germany
>pollacks learning German (me and I know there are a few Americans)
>thinks Germany should have won both world wars
>even if that would have resulted in the defeat/destruction of their homeland
>hates Germany
Ich verstehe nicht Hans. sind Sie einen 'cuck'??

It's just the Americans being utter cunts to Europe now that Trump got elected.
They've forgot the support and memes European countries provided, and how happy we were for them.
Now they have a superiority complex and think they're the only nation on the planet that isn't cucked (America will still become minority white even with all of Trump's promises implemented).
We Europeans just have to stick together now Hans. Love for Germany

1 Sweden
2 Canada
3 Germany
4 Every mudslime country

1 is Canada at this point

Canada yes !

Correction: Torontofags and Quebec

nah, you a'ight. If I had to list top 5 it'd probably be.
1. Russia
2. Romania
3. Macedonia
4. Russia
5. Croatia

Same with sweden. I'd say it's a mix of modern criticism, sensationalist reactionary bullshit and LARPing idealization in a bag expressed in a similar vein to juvenile negging shows of affection.

Men love power. Hating shit makes it feel like you are challenging things and express your power and are important. You fight the jews, multiculturalism, sjws and you protect your tribe. It's all mixed covering everything from bouncing your toxic tastes to talking about the day of the rope to wondering about what the Bogdanoffs really said during the call that saved the world.

Those are the 2 places in Canada that make your country relevant.

Do Canadian chicks like white American guys? I am going there soon and want a qt3.14 shy rural canadian waifu

I only liked Germany back when it was the early 1940s

not hated just a joke because you allow so many shitskins in that add nothing to your country and just rape and pillage. In 20 years you will be a minority in your own country

And also inseminate her with my superior alpha american seed

Not Imperial Germany? It was way better.

So same goes for you guys with LA and NYC , both of which are liberal strongholds.

Depends where you are going.

>In the recent months
Yeah, in the recent months...

>muh reverse psychuligy
kys kike shill

Ha, rural Canadian = can drink a lot more than you, won't put up with your autism.

That German?

Remember him?

That German you called a Kraut today, is now sitting in his room and crying quietly because of loneliness

Seriously, Germans don't deserve the bullying that occurs here, think before you post

EMPATHY - DID YOUR STONE COLD HEART FORGET THE MEANING OF THIS WORD

I beg you. Change yourself and stop bullying the Germans

Sure,but I'm not complaining about the people there.

I only hate Germans because the majority of them are pseudointellectual cunts.

I could literally have a PHD in math, and some German HS dropout would think he knows best b/c "German Engineering"

That, and you are all incapable of independant thought.

I hate us a lot lately

The vast majority seems to be content with getting cucked by shitskins

In the 90s i made fun of Poland, now i have more respect for them than for my fellow countrymen

We became a fucking joke. Sad.

Sup Forums hates cucks. It's as simple as that.

Canada will always be first.

I hate what you've become. A pussified country led by a leader that is OK exchanging the rape of her people for foreigners. A place that is full of,aggressive niggers and is no longer a place known for being safe and fun to visit.

As long as you post things that show people in Germany are fighting back, be a based poster by outnumbering the shitposters, you won't be the most hated.

Country shit list
1. SWEDEN
2. POO IN LOO
3. KEK MERKEL
4. U S A
5. FRANCE
6. RUSSIA
7. BONGLAND
8. BRAZIL

Obviously all African countries are ABSOLUTELY shit and all middle east, far east what the fuck you wanna call that arab, muslim, sand nigger area, are shit. However they usually don't shit post as much as these flags. Still, all muslim "countries" are absolutely worthless.

don't worry germany, we still hate canada more.

>raised by Irish grandmother who grew up on a farm and instilled those values in me at a young age
>son of a long line of bohemian alcoholics
>live in nyc and have tons of friends
I think I will do fine

Germany's migrant policy is destroying Europe.

Leaf is still worse

It's just the Americans.

is that you marcus?

>king nigger

kek

captcha; please redmans

No, I think most globally hated countries are Sweden and Canada, feminist LGBT cucked states.
Canada never had a Nation and is just a State shell full of immigrants from all over the world (post-national state)
and Sweden with their LGBT feminist propaganda and now inviting all dirt from afro&mideast world and openly admiting about exterminating white straight men...

These two are worst, and CTR's (un)democratic (un)liberal americans...

But Germany is now following the Sweden example and you are becoming lamentable...

no canada is...

No it's either Canada or Turkey

this except burgers ahead of merkel land

I like Germany. I'm even drinking an eisbock at this very moment.

Germans and Americans have a bond; pragmatism. Like most things, America invented the pragmatic school of thought, but Germans have made appropriations.

I don't like the European liberal bullshit that Germany seems to enjoy these days, so I'd probably sooner visit Vienna than Berlin, but I do like Germany and every German I've met.

>mongoloid in charge of rating anything
>bonglang better than france
Try to travel once in your life.