Can someone explain Piss-gate to me?

Did an user from here really make up the story and how did buzzfeed get it?

CNN published it too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YkKwFu5mds
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LU0AXMT16DA
cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/cnn-statement-trump-buzzfeed/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Did an user from here really make up the story
no

>and how did buzzfeed get it?
dossier had been passed around amongst journos for months. not entirely certain who started distributing it. initially it was funded by anti-trump reps (jeb i think) and then after his nomination, a dem donor continued to fund it.

>CNN published it too?
they did not. the reported that trump and obama had an intel briefing that included a 2 page summary of the dossier.

So wait. CNN reported on it but didnt publish the dossier?

Whats the difference?

Sup Forums piss pissed in the poo poo
somehow trump got caught in the action
the rest is on cnn fake news

It also turns out that Trump was never briefed.

Why is everyone so pissed at CNN? Seems like Trump said they pushed the story.

And how is an opposition dossier a valid intel doc that the president needs to see?

>tfw no russian gf to pee on you

IT came from 8+2 chan's pol. Multiple threads on it all the time. Same day it came here.

It originated on a chan yes, in early November. It's easily found but I'm too lazy to do it. Someone else will post the infographic.

The infographic explains how it went from user to wilson to mcmuffin to mccain and from there to the fbi or whoever.

They made up the "UK spy" angle so they didn't seem like they were being trolled by anons.

Now he will "vanish" and russia will take the blame.

This timeline is retarded. I want to go back now.

Thanks for Nigeling the record™

So wait. Someone just made up a bunch of stuff about Trump and gave it to Intelligence agency officials who told the president about it?

What kind of retarded shit is this?

they did not discuss the specifics of the allegations, only the general allegation that russia had kompromat on trump and that certain members of trump's team were in contact with the russians.

they didn't get into the piss etc. at least not until buzzfeed decided to stick it online. i didn't bother following cnn's coverage.

i believe it was confirmed that he was.

they broke the briefing story. buzzfeed would likely not have published the dossier if that didn't happen.

>And how is an opposition dossier a valid intel doc that the president needs to see?
the part of the dossier that has been released was prepared by a former mi6 operative who had handed the dossier over to mi6 and the fbi (possibly others as well). he's been credible in the past and they were following up on it it seems.

>buzzfeed would likely not have published the dossier if that didn't happen

Are you retarded or just crushingly stupid?

Sup Forums and reddit were trying to pretend it was fake, but it turned out that it came from an ex MI6 agent.
The WSJ actually published his name and he is on the run now.

they, like most other media outlets, have probably had the thing in their possession for weeks. the cnn story prompted the release.

But it just an opposition report? Like a dossier of shit on someone?

Why/how does this arrive in the presidents lap.

Fuck Fake news, I feel like this is Fake life.

McCains a hack that needs to be put out to pasture...

It seems that it was probably coordinated I bet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YkKwFu5mds

all you need to know

Basically, it's fake as shit.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

Most media outlets had this information for MONTHS, and they didn't publish it because it was NOT credible. Buzzfeed is a bullshit site, and whatever credibility they had is no gone.

And CNN promoted Buzzfeed's bullshit article. They literally wrote the word "Buzzfeed" 20 times in their article. This was backdoor bullshit.

The media got trolled

it was part of oppo research initially.
the current story goes like this:
>rep opponents of trump contracted Fusion GPS to conduct oppo research
>Fusion GPS is run by a former investigative journo
>Fusion GPS subcontracted Orbis, run by former MI6 agent
>at some point funding had been taken over by a Dem Donor(s?)
>Dem funding eventually stopped
>Orbis continued to work on the dossier despite no payment because Steele (former MI6) as well as head of Fusion GPS believed it was a matter of national security
>Steele personally handed over the dossier to his ex-bosses as well as FBI because he felt it needed to get to them

aside from the value judgments you've made, i don't see how anything you've said contradicts anything i've said

Honestly, watch THIS video. It tells the entire story perfectly:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LU0AXMT16DA

This is the truth

Holy fucking shit. So It was an user?!?

That fucking reporter BTFO'd. Little shit.

"Mr President Elect thats not appropriate"

Yes. You can tell because they've already memory holed it.

>Steele (former MI6) as well as head of Fusion GPS believed it was a matter of national security

Im s sure thats t totally why.

Misinformation?

I think so. They've been out pushing misinformation since this thing broke. Honestly, they're trying divert attention from the fact that they published a memo that's at least partially fake.

CNN has been fighting this hard. But they have dirt on their hands

Yeah this fag is Mi6.

why don't you guys just go check the primary sources? you're on the internet already, it's not that hard.

Will the real user please stand up?

I can hardly believe this shit.

>Did an user from here really make up the story and how did buzzfeed get it?

An user from /pol made the dossier. He gave it to Rick wilson who passed it to mcmillan who gave it to mccain who passed it to the fbi who gave it to the cia. someone leaked it after it had reached the cia.

It's like dumb and dumber playing telephone. It's hilarious that Buzzfeed fell for this. Sup Forums really does run the world

I love Trump calling out those cunts so explicitly. Balls of steel. Not particularly presidential, but he calls a spade a spade and that's something to respect.

This.

This captures it really well

Of course it was lol.

It's fucking thrilling hearing the President call Buzzfeed a "failing pile of garbage"

This is really the best fucking timeline of them all. The next 4 years are going to be super comfy.

Kek. With shit this fucking crazy fake news seems comparatively malignant.

it's a mislead of pizzagate

Did CNN died?

It's literally Kek's will.

The (((media))) attempted to label anyone who disagrees with their "narrative" as "fake news". And then, CNN and Buzzfeed literally publish fake news. Kek is real. I have no doubt of that now.

If you read the leaked dossier you can easily see it's riddled with memes.

I read it and realised at the Trump in a private cinema screening of hentai surrounded by Russian prostitutes was something that i read on ebaumsworld months ago.

And how i laughed and laughed and laughed.
Best timeline.

>It was just a Sup Forums prank
show me the proof

Read the dossier. It's obvious.

Or watch this

I found this...

where is the evidence that rick wilson was involved?

>tfw Sup Forums unironically is now shaping history

definitely miss information, first time any mention of this was on 4 chan months ago in october

Comfy timeline desu

Yeah, I remember that David Corn post.

You know the leftists who had this retarded "dossier" and we're sitting on it for months were desperate to publish it.

Yet, there are parts in this "dossier" that are so obviously fake only a low IQ SJW could believe it.

Here's CNN's hurr durr response:
cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/cnn-statement-trump-buzzfeed/index.html

They fucked up big time.

>cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/cnn-statement-trump-buzzfeed/index.html

Yes they did. You do NOT report on something like that as if it is fact when you ahvent even vetted the sources. That is exactly what they did and they got burned for it.

>ctrl+f "watersports", "russian hookers" = 0 results found....

For shame you cunts.

And they tried to act as if they were perfectly innocent in the whole ordeal. That's whats trully comical.

CNN knew exactly what they were doing. They write an article which basically serves as free promotion for Buzzfeed's article which published the memo. It's basically the old good cop/ bad cop schtick, with CNN playing the "good cop".

CNN must think the American people are dumb as bricks if they thought they could pull this scam and not catch flak for it.

I love watching them fall down in their own shit

CNN have always been fags the only good thing about this is it drifts into normie territory.

I see a lot of mainstream youtubers talking about shit like this now.

Or even the kidnapping.

We have been mass distributing redpills for a while now and its catching on.

Somebody post top tier Slav cuties...

Does anybody else think that this guy: is Christopher Steele?

The way he just jumped in with his ready-made and canned responses.

He's probably shocked that he could handle complex international espionage, but got fooled by a Hungarian pipe filter forum called Sup Forums

Since when are Slavs jews?

Yeah. That shit was canned as fuck and he responded to the thread right away.

Its amazing that they are going after trump for made up sexual stuff but spent years defending Bill Clinton and saying the republicans were trying to run some kind of moral crusade against Bill.

I mean holy fuck Bill actually cheated on his wife in the oval office, shoved cigars in some jewesses twat, and blew a load all over her cloths.

Media- This is fine

Make fake story up about Trump paying prostitutes to piss everywhere while he was in Moscow year ago.

Media- Some shocking allegations have surfaced regarding President elect Donald Trumps behavior on a trip to russia.

Bullshit

Its about just getting Trump and Russia in as many headlines as possible so normie walk around thinking donald trump is some kind of Russian plant. The media also gets to sort of argue that all the bias reporting they did was correct during the election but that the election was "hacked" by russia and therefore the outcome was an outlier. So obviously all the reporting they did would have otherwise been completely "valid".