Should tax payers have the option to stop paying taxes in exchange for not having access to any government funded...

Should tax payers have the option to stop paying taxes in exchange for not having access to any government funded service?

Like oupt out of social security?

We should get to choose where out taxes go. Or choose what they don't go to.

I would send half to the military and half to infrastructure. Everything else the govornment shouldn't be involved in at all.

People should be able to pick and choose exactly what their money is used for.

I would love this

We have to pay up to 52% income tax, 25% VAT, 180% car tax.

I could literally just get a fucking healthcare insurance for about 100-200$ a month, that would allow me better and more efficient care if I needed it one day.

Instead I have to pay 60000000000 gorillion dollars because so many fucking people decide to party and do drugs all their 20's and go on welfare or work shitty goverment jobs in their 30's

Oh shit. That's a good idea man. I'd send all of mine to NASA

>not giving all government services in the hand of the free market so you can buy your private police

feels pretty bad senpai.

I'm okay with this.
However no government services means NONE.
Not even courts or police to protect you.

>Needing police to protect you

Just buy a gun

Yes

Tax has become a way to redistribute (= steal) wealth instead of a way to simply fund public services like the police

>don't pay taxes
>get arrested for walking on the sidewalk illegally

Oh shit is it time to break out the ancap ball?

>firing gun
>pollutes air

better pay your air pollution tax.

100 times yes.

Actually this is amazing. Nignogs would stop giving to the police, the Chicago police would go bankrupt, then they'd just kill eachother.

I don't drive much at all, and I'd be fine with paying a "road usage" fee whenever I drive if it meant not paying fucking income tax, social security, etc.

This senpai.

1/4 firefighting
1/4 police
1/4 military
1/4 infrastructure

Fuck everything else.

>tfw government uses your money to build roads, puts up meters with your tax dollars, you have to pay again to use the roads you bought, then the police you pay for give you a ticket for not paying.
Taxception

I think I very basic local tax would be good.

One of the main uses for a tax is to pay for services and infustructure in areas that are too remote. Arguably though that would mean they can be turned into wildlife reserves (or something) if it isn't profitable to operate there.

My biggest issue would be enforcing national laws that aren't protecting an individual, such as pollution or waste dumping.

Other than that, most things should be operated locally and collectively. If residents want to get together and introduce a tax in a city of village to go towards universal healthcare, good.

No. You can't opt out of military or police protection, clean air, clean water, etc. Taxes pay for a lot more than entitlements, they help generate a civilized society.

Who needs a military when I can have my Mcprivatearmy™

>We should get to choose where out taxes go. Or choose what they don't go to
We already do, that's the wonderful thing about the US. A "gov't by the people for the people".

The US people didn't want their tax dollars spent on endless war in the middle east and with Russia, so they voted Trump for president.

Don't want your tax dollars spent on something, spread the word and have people call their congressman.

Better idea
PRIVATISE
EVERYTHING

Too slow.

Every year I should get to fill out a form with my taxes detailing what I want my money to go towards.

Welfare would die overnight.

Your point?

It's not too slow. Tax dollars are spent on wellfare because millions of people want that. You fill out your form and millions of other people fill out there's asking for more wellfare.

You want change? Start working for it.

Stfu and go vote bernie ya fucking ancap larping kike

whats the government service that produces clean air??

It's not a service per say, It's called regulations.

No

The people that want welfare aren't paying taxes so they obviously don't get to choose where their non existent money is going.

Only actual taxpayers get to choose where their actual tax dollars go.

I maxxed out Social security last year and saw my after tax income jump for a few months at the end of the year.

i would opt out of the social security meme (meaningless when the Fed has inflation targets) very bigly

>millions of people want that.
niggers aren't people, and they aren't americans.

>Regulations stop white people from fucking up their environment
No, altruism does that. The very reason we INVENT regulations and the chinks don't is because we're better than them.

You're a fucking NIGGER

Not our entire tax bill, because nobody is going to give their taxes to the sewer maintenance commitee. The Japanese are allowed to donate a small amount of income tax towards a rural village of their choice, although the system went to shit a bit when villages started bribing workers with gifts more expensive than the taxes.

Well ok, that's more than just choosing where your taxes go.

Why don't we just leave everything alone and only allow taxpayers to vote.

Who pays for the overhead of managing access to services? The ones who access them or the ones who don't access them?

I voted trump. But if Johnson actually had a chance I would've voted for him.

>stop paying taxes
No money
No roads
No utility
No shelter
Why would i want to live like a tribesman

P R I V A T I Z E

>Regulations stop white people from fucking up their environment
Yes that's very true. If you would read history you would know how dirty our air and water was before regulations.

Fuck no.
Not relying on government funded services is a meme.

You better bet your shit encrusted ass big gubmint is to thank for the land your outhouse/living quarters is constructed on not to be an industrial wasteland terveksi of the ancaps among us.

You literally breathe tax-funded air. Prostrate yourself to civilization or go live in China.

>Why don't we just leave everything alone and only allow taxpayers to vote.
I'm ok with this.

What about all the employed 16 and 17 year old son paying like $60 in tax a year?

In the beginning only land owners were allowed to vote. Kinda the same thing.

Well to be honest if you don't benefit to society why should you get a say in it?

What about police, military and border security?
You benefit from those services whether you like it or not. So you have to pay for them.
>inb4 border security doesn't do anything
True but that's only your politicians fault

>We should get to choose where out taxes go. Or choose what they don't go to.
Sounds like a good idea in theory but think of it. Bleeding heart retards would just send their money for some bullshit causes like animal rights activism or feeding niggers in Africa. The country would be ruined because people don't even think about such basic things like infrastructure, science and security.

You can already do that if you move to Somalia.

>leaf