Why are women always the ones who initially file for divorce?

Why are women always the ones who initially file for divorce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2hXFO91kEw
huffingtonpost.com/entry/women-more-likely-than-men-to-initiate-divorces-but-not-breakups-study-finds_us_55d61f03e4b0ab468da049bb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they stand the most to gain and men are used to being shat on so they just accept a shitty marriage

They have the most to gain.

checked and /thread

Men cheat more often.

also

>Men cheat more often.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Because they would only want a divorce in the first place if the man had lost his value/respect as a man, so it only makes sense she'd have to be the one to end it. Faggot.

No men just get caught more often.

because they have time to, as opposed to being too sore to talk, let alone file for divorce...

men cheat less according to most statistics

Because women benefit from divorce and men get raped

because they get free money from alimony and can fuck chads once again

It's a power play. Feminism has poisoned the minds of women to believe that they are better without men. They ditch any reasonable acts of diplomacy with their husbands. Then it is years of alimony and child support all the while they tell the children what a bastard their father is. These acts meant to be an act of freedom and happiness only resulted in loneliness and misery for these women. In turn they make the people around miserable too. Once again another power play.

Tldr thanks feminism

A woman can't know true loyalty and camaraderie. It is in their nature, should a rival army invade.

Wow great I just got fired from work fucking delete this

It's easier to pick up women when you're married

ITT: virgin mras, mgtows and autists who know nothing about girls outside of what they read on their screens

Jew be gone!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=W2hXFO91kEw

No fault divorce plus alimony equals free money. If you told men they could quit their job but still get a paycheck how many do you think would keep working?

Cash and prizes!

>Why are women always the ones who initially file for divorce?

Women can't divorce. This retardedness is the reason liberal women actually can believe their kids aren't actually their kids.

You're stupid if you're a man who gets married. All the the responibility of the past with few to none of the benefits.

Not always

I am male and i was the one filing the divorce after my exwife became too annoying

I fucking hate this,even when you are only in a relationship potential partners pop up everywhere.

Because all they have to do is walk out their door and 20 people are falling over themselves to dick them.

>I am male

Ali-money

Whos that girl on the pic?

My dad cheated and my mum initiated the divorce so I guess my parents are pretty typical

I guess I'll probably do the same thing, fuck getting burned, I'd rather be the burner 2bh

Details plox

women are the niggers of sexes

shouldn't cheating be roughly the same as it takes two to tango?

I hate this bitch

why? she's cute desu

In all seriousness, women file for divorce pretty often because if they work in an office or something they get fed stupid ideas all day by their whore or fat ugly catlady peers that affirms that their man isn't treating them right. It seeps deep into their subconsciousness and minor things that you do strike her and reaffirms her peers. Really though it is just a case of sour grapes and they are jealous to not be capable or worthy of commiting to a long-term relationship.

Then the lawyer with the beach house and JetSki comes into work and she starts comparing him to you. Or her whore colleagues try to make out how great their life of sexual debauchery is and it makes her feel like she's missing out.

Women in the workplace is a mistake. Never marry a woman that works, especially in an office type environment. You want a woman that is completely committed to being a domestic servant for you and your white children and will never fuck you over.

If you want women to play nice, then we are gonna have to take things from them that we give them freely without even thinking about it.

Vaginamony and child support should be optional for men to pay. And no we don't make the tax payer make up for it. We take away their right to safety and shelter and make them stand on their own two feet. We legalize discrimination in the work place.

They get away with this shit because there are no consequences to being a cunt.

Women are more likely than men to utter the words, “I want a divorce” — but women and men are equally likely to initiate a non-marital breakup, according to a new study.

Michael Rosenfeld, an associate professor of sociology at Stanford University, examined data from Stanford’s 2009-2015 How Couples Meet and Stay Together project, a nationally representative longitudinal study of relationships and breakups. Rosenfeld looked at 2,262 adults, ages 19 to 94, who had opposite sex partners in 2009. By 2015, 371 of these people had split up or gotten divorced.

While breakups between unmarried couples were gender neutral — men were just as likely as women to initiate them — when it came to divorce, Rosenfeld found that wives initiated 69 percent of splits, compared to 31 percent of men.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/women-more-likely-than-men-to-initiate-divorces-but-not-breakups-study-finds_us_55d61f03e4b0ab468da049bb

men are more likely to get caught, women are so slick it's not extremely rare people rase kids that aren't theres while being none the wiser.

>So triggered about the reality of the world.
We accept we are losers, why can't you?

Men go to work during office hours.

no, since you can cheat with someone who isnt in a relationship

Men cheat almost exclusively because of a lack of sex in their relationship.

Women cheat for a myriad of reasons, ranging from feeling unappreciated, feeling bored, being around someone extremely attractive, being around someone very rich, and so on.

>lost his value/respect as a man
A man is more valuable when divorced if there is alimony. She gets to keep his money and doesn't have to provide any value of her own. Take away alimony and watch how fast woman have a change of heart when it comes to divorce.

Doesnt this kind of prove cucking is already in a lot of these girls nature? They want to cuck their conpetitor women, but its a mania in their brains and thanks to feminism theyve become convinced that mania is a 100% logical way of thinking.

Think about it, do men see women with boyfriend and think about wanting her more now? No, unless your some raging faggot who gets off on literal cucking (SUPER GAY DESU) you won't want a super hot chick thats already banging a dude over one that isnt right? You wouldnt chase after some other guys girl on purpose unless you're a complete dickhead.

But many women (the shitty ones) don't see it that way, they clearly want to cuck other females and its fucking disturbing. I cannot see how this is not a more subtle inner proof of a portion of womens non traditional nature has inherent cuckoldry and other manias on the brain.

Like gazing into the maw of madness.

Because women get bored sooner.

so there are all these 30 and 40 year old men not in relationships who women cheat with, but men dont seek out the equivalent?

As for OP, women file for divorce because they have much more to gain.

>Not always
A staggering revelation. Thank you, male.

rare unnoticed

>the equivalent women are not as attractive, men want younger women
>women (these women, not all) want dick and fucking status and maybe money and thats IT

>resulted in loneliness and misery for women

a lie they perpetuate for more sympathy

Cuz they're stupid emotional idiots and if you don't beat their ass every day they stop respecting you and go find someone who will beat their ass

Usually because they didn't have children with the man they were with 60% of the time.

>Why are women always the ones who initially file for divorce?

Because they can't. A women literally cannot divorce her husband; this is why in Jew-ism they have the "right" to.

(((Rosenfeld)))

Also
>opposite sex partners

Isn't it depressing that we now live in a world that has to declare this explicitly

I wonder if it will be the same for the next few hundred years. My guess is that something will change (hopefully we'll cure the gays and then they can stop being fucking faggots)

The risks are lower for them.

In USA you have this shit thing called alimony.

also
>marrying whores in current year

Care to back that claim up?

While I agree that men can possibly cheat more, at the same time women are very grey when it comes to identifying what counts as cheating.

if men want younger women wouldn't they be likelier to cheat then in their 40s?

I still think its probably equal until someone shows me stats

Because modern men are feminine cuckold pussies

Top using plastics fags

This tbqh

When I had a gf i would be dodging fucks all the time and girls sending me some really tempting offers

As soon as I broke it off and became single it pretty much all dried up too. Girls are fucking shores and really like the idea of being the sidechick because it makes them feel like they are better than your girlfriend. Also there is the obvious fact that having a girlfriend establishes social-proof for you and women are predominantly social creatures. They date to optimise their social circle and standing. And they will fuck guys over and jump on to something else to climb up the ladder.

I swear girls that have been romantically interested in you also have some sort of sixth sense of when you are with another woman because they all come out of the woodwork the week following a new fuck after having year long dry-spells.

because some fuckheads thought it would be a good idea to give them rights, like giving a cow the right to not have a fence around it

This

Women won't want the no fault divorce anymore. It will be in their best interests to stick around and not be huge cunts.

Because they get board and love drama. Loosing my girl of 5 years was the hardest red pill I've had to swallow, but I'm much better for it. Cherrish the when the times are good, and get through the shit when it's bad, in the end, always come out with your head held high!

women file for 70% of all divorces, pretty common knowledge I thought

They are degenerate whores

>details plox

>Married her after being together 4 years
>rarely spend time together after 1st year of marriage, me playing games and working, she watching tv all day
>life was stuck, no progressing
>our communication consisted mostly of her complaining about me not doing chores or not earning enought money
>realized that this was not the person i want to grow old with
>told her i will divorce and bring change to my life after anothe 4 years
>8 years wasted in total

Got new gf now, very energetic woman
Was the right decision
Never marrieing again unless a child is on the way

it has been proven that women even can't be honest in anonymous surveys.

And the thing is, they cant even admit to themselfs that they are lying.
They keep on making these really wierd twists in their head until sucking chads dick somehow isnt cheating.

same.

That pic is terrifying if true

Exactly this. If a girl sucks the cum dry out of a man every day he will never cheat.

You could do everything possible for a woman, sexually, financially, etc. and she can still find an excuse to justify cheating on you. Especially if she is in the workplace. It can be over things as stupid and abstract as "his vibe is sorta not good it just doesn't feel right"

are you me?

Marry rich. Find a girl who works in a family business. Or don't marry.

>You want a woman that is completely committed to being a domestic servant for you and your white children and will never fuck you over
I have no idea about Aussie-land, but here, that simply not how it works. You can site outliers all day, it's not the norm.

I think a surprising amount would keep working. For something to do and for achievement. Just think of how many retirees get another job just a few months after retiring.

modern women are masters in pretending to be the victims even when the cheating is so clear, they have no honor nor word, they can lie for 50 years and yet feel no remorse even if the ex suicides, in their head they are always right

I have sex with my fiancée every single night but still want to cheat really bad desu. 750+ matches on tinder before I started dating this girl. I miss that feeling of being liked by the opposite sex.

I won't do it tho. Her dad is psycho and I don't want to die.

Of course it's true

Feminism is just about making the state the husband. Women no longer have to find a man to survive, they just use the government.

HAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im going to die of source starvation

>a surprising amount would keep working
Maybe but you know a hell of allot wouldn't. It's the same with alimony and no fault divorce.

because of anecdotes, OP

that's bullshit without actual stats

You're a fag. A queery idiot.

A real man only wants his women, he doesn't project his insecurity on other women's approval.

Delete tinder, immediatley and become faithful.

I know it's not the norm but don't be a bitch and shackle down and find that outlier. You have to start cultural jamming to make it the norm too. Make off-handed jokes to your normie friends about hoping they have 3 beautiful white children. It's statements like that hang in their mind for a while and seeps in.

People forget they have influence on culture.

I think this is true only for older generations, say WW2/Baby boomers. From then on it was women since the men were spineless cucks that can't get any ass.

This is also true.

Yeah, you're right. I mistakenly assumed you were implying everyone would quit.

I didn't really think things completely through, with an obvious example being able-bodied people being completely dependent on welfare.

This

Even if I could get as much money as I wanted for doing nothing I would still work. I enjoy what I do.

>able-bodied people being completely dependent on welfare
Bingo. It's just economics. Make not working (or in this case not staying married) valuable and you have created a demand for it. This is exactly why welfare increases poverty, the very thing it's supposed to solve.

>leaf

At last I truly see. Cheers.

This

They become unhappy for whatever reasons, and instead of trying to fix it. Divorce seems better.

That's very admirable but allot of people are not like you.

I hate what I do, but doing nothing is worse. Nothing to bother waking up for.

I realize that

Its the way you were raised. Not many people have work ethic these days.

Oh I forgot to mention, marriage is treated a lot less seriously than it used to. The value of marriage has gone down, so people don't see it as a big deal to divorce.

They have the most to gain.

Who cares old women are disgusting fat cunts
I hope they all fucking die

It's terrifying when you consider there are now multi-generation welfare "families". These kids grow up never seeing someone having to work for a living. Just wait and see there are going to be cries of "oppression!" if people are given jobs and taken off welfare.

Totally agree, smoke breaks with a bunch of woymen is just disgusting in a human way.

Oh I know

Its destroying the West, and I don't see it getting better any time soon.