Why aren't women funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-gHz-l40FNQ
youtube.com/user/SSSniperWolf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why women are so degenerate?

those were some primo titties

That's with Jeremy Irons right? Ahhhhhhhhhhh...

Why do women like flaunting their assholes?

Why are you 2 so gay?

Hey that's a good movie

so qt

Because to find someone legitimately funny (not clown funny, but humorous), you have to respect them, to a degree.

They don't have to be funny, that's why.

It takes a certain amount of humanity and perception to be funny

they never evolved the need to be

they have been fuckmeat since the dawn of the human species.

Fuck, what movie is this?

Why do I know more dick jokes than men...

Didnt need to be therefore never developed the skills to be

phallic obsession

who is this erection perfection

Because of a chemical thing in the brain

Amadeus

>he doesn't know

does anyone know a single funny woman comedian?

Elizabeth = top qt

They have never needed to be. Human women don't attract mates, the males do. Humor is a useful tool in making somebody like you, so men evolved to be funny. The only thing a human woman needs to do is be pretty. Which IS all they do, as well as other tasks like cooking and cleaning that can be taught to anyone, and would probably be better done by a male.

Oh look, all the world's top professional chefs are male.

She gets her tits out later in the movie too, it's great. Choice boobs, my friend.

If you haven't seen thenmovie, don't put too much stock in its accuracy, Salieri was actually a really good guy irl.

They're funny, their humour is just too advanced for ur little misogynistic minds

Name a single female standup comedian that's actually funny.

Pro-tip: you can't.

The root of humor is juxtapositions--women usually just try to substitute them for "agree with me."

but they're so funny when they mah fagina.

A few reasons.

1. Men develop a sense of humor to fit in socially. Being an interesting funny guy is somewhat attractive. Women just have to not eat too much and wear the makeup jew.

2. Groups of friends have banter and develop humor. Groups of women develop hatred and two-faced personalities

3. Comedy requires some level of self awareness and awareness of things around you that people can relate to. Men can do that, while women live in their own little bubbles.

Milo Yiannapolous the movie

u can't be funny when 50% of ur jokes r men r evil-stupid and the other 50% r muh vagina

>doesn't provide an example
nice effort, columbia
0/10

I mean groups of male friends. That's why even lefty cucks like Louie CK can be funny, they'll push it for the sake of banter with their friends. Like when he tells Patrice O'Neal why the word 'nigger' exists

>youtube.com/watch?v=-gHz-l40FNQ

Barry Lyndon > Amadeus
Sorry folks.

bc they never really struggle in life. the funniest ppl always go through adversity. also bc of sexual selection of men based on good personality traits.

Doesn't matter
The wet hole between their legs gives them royalty status

Genetics

Amadeus, shitwit

Men have no outlets to express their emotions like women do because it is considered socially taboo and unmanly to talk about your feeling. Most men use comedy to help make light of traumatic or incredibly sad situations to help them better process and cope with them.

That's part of the reason why this board and male comedians are funny. It's also the reason why most people here and most comedians are gravely depressed because they can never fully deal with their emotions, only suppress them by laughing and getting a rise out of people.

To be funny you must be able to laugh at yourself and handle banter, women are incapable of such being creatures of pride.

>implying women aren't degenerate

Famous?
youtube.com/user/SSSniperWolf

Anyway, if you have any female friends you should know they can be funny

God damn, I saw this years before I knew about Milo and just realised your description is perfect

>most people here and most comedians are gravely depressed because they can never fully deal with their emotions
Once again the self-hating leaf has to ruin a perfectly good thought. Being honest about shit is funny and that makes me happy, not depressed you fucking maplefag.

/thread

penis envy

>daily self improvement threads
>daily threads about being gravely depressed
>daily threads about not being able to deal with degeneracy
>daily rage threads

Speak for yourself faggot.

>posts a user, not a video
only self-aware ugly women are funny
all women have self-esteem issues which makes them incapable of laughing at themselves, which is what humanizes comedy

Because they dont need to be. Men need to be able to make women laugh to participate in the gene pool. If a man cant make a woman laugh, he's never gonna get laid. Women dont need to make men laugh to be mothers.

I'll just leave this right here

wooooo wee look at that hole

>daily self improvement threads
Self-improvement is not about depression, you useless clown. It's about being a better man.
>daily threads about being gravely depressed
I don't see those on Sup Forums. Keep projecting.
>daily threads about not being able to deal with degeneracy
"not being able to deal with" things is your territory, leaf. Projection again.
>daily rage threads
This is Sup Forums, cunt. Where do you think you are?

ARGH

It is, but Mozart's teenage waifu was a S L U T

explain the same in a matriarchal society

WHY DID I LOOK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The best comedians are nihilists to at least some degree. Women are much less likely to be nihilistic in comparison to men.

Being funny is a cultivated skill and like any skill it requires feedback on success and failure. There is no objective feedback for humor; you have to rely on the intended recipients. When I'm not funny my mates roast me for it. When I am they laugh.

Women just don't have proper feedback. Everyone laughs at their jokes. Other women are passive aggressive cunts and men are too courteous and/or desire pussy too much to tell a woman they aren't funny. So they never get failure feedback.

It would be like shooting archery blind and having someone tell you every hit was a bullseye.

> peruses shit thread
> finds this nugget of pure based wisdom

You win at /pol today user

>"I have a pathological need to be right so I'm going to argue for the sake of arguing even though deep down I know the other guy is right"

That basically sums up your post. There is a reason why male suicide rates are far higher than female suicide rates.

winky face

Or you're wrong. Have you considered that, faggot?
>That basically sums up your post.
You think just because you say something it makes it true. You're the worst kind of person and I pity you.
>There is a reason why male suicide rates are far higher than female suicide rates.
Women are too weak to go through with it and really just want attention anyway.

>leaf

/thread

Woman may be able to get a chuckle out of me doing something silly, immature or stupid, but they will never get gut wrenching laughter. I only have a few female friends but I overhear passing conversations and jokes. I see Facebook posts. The most they've gotten from me is a chuckle.