Bill Kristol makes headlines by giving Trump a reality check and verbal lashing

Today class and a sharpened wit finally exposed Trump in a way that is bound to affect the next few days leading into his inauguration profoundly. Expect to see a different - humbled - Trump from here on out.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/04/61-times-kristol-reminded-of-hitler-churchill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo
edition.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politics/john-lewis-bernie-sanders-civil-rights/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>expect to see bill kristol sucking more GOPe dick and nobody giving a fuck

Who the fuck is John Lewis?

>Bill Kristol
kek

Dumb fuck bixnood that gets to insult and mock people with impunity but if you strike him back all his kike masters cry foul.

Lowest IQ congressman, a literal affirmative action politician. He got elected simply because a cop beat his ass in the sixties.

>drumpf literally BTFO

Who?

>respecting a world leader of a nation with more nukes than us is bad
>implying that dipshit has any business being in government.

John Lewis can go to hell

I liked him in City Slickers. Not so much in Harry Met Sally. Wasn't my cup of tea.

It's time like these I see what my fellow man is saying about this on twitter and I want to kill myself. People are so fucking gullible.

Hey here's a magic CIVIL RIGHTS nigger let's prop him up like he's fucking Issac Newton.

I fucking hate every fucking one some days

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away!

the dude with the winston churchill fetish

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/04/61-times-kristol-reminded-of-hitler-churchill.html

>treating the second stronkest leader in the free world with respect
>more respect then traitorous niggers

>sand halpo

Bill kristol is a neocuck faggot.

Or more likely you're just getting baited.

Yes, you shouldn't respect a proven strategist (even if an enemy) but you should respect a literal retard.

>Jew kvetching
>News
No

It's easy to tell a Facebook normie from a baiting Sup Forumsock

Holy shit i thought the guy from princess bride died forever ago

in what war did john lewis fight?
>oh he walked on a bridge, what an hero

how surprising, another """""""""conservative"""""""""" crying about not being nice to the marxists

when will these fuckers die off

kikes hate russians

Whats new

Putin isn't a nigger
>assuming the other guy is a nigger
>I have no idea D.E.S.U.

Well Vladimir Putin, for one, recognizes Trump as the president of the United States.

Billy "the big nosed kike" Kristol should stop worrying about how some other Hebe is being treated and start going to tanning beds and building up an immunity to the new ovens we are developing.

we understand OP but we dont care what that war kike thinks

>(((Bill Kristol)))
Really jostles the ol' screws

Why should Trump respect a bix noodle more than the leader of one of the most powerful nations on earth?

>treating a foreign leader in control of nuclear weapons with more respect than a black man that insulted you is surprising

twitter is a self selected sample of the biggest, most narcissitic, idiots

it shows what humanity is like but doesn't represent the whole

(((Bill Kristol))) is the son of (((Irving Kristol))), the ex-Trotskyist founder of eo-conservatism. Bill is the editor of the Weekly Standard, the official journal of neo-conservstism.

Bill Kristol is the de-facto leader of neo-conservatism today. He founded the #NeverTrump Renegade Party that pushed Evan McMullin's campaign after (((David Horowitz))) labeled Kristol a "Renegade Jew" for doing so much to subvert and oppose Trump.

Under leadership of guys like Bill Kristol there absolutely would have been a second holocaust and soon.

Trump is like a jewish angel. Most people don't realize this.

John Lewis should have kept his fucking mouth shut. act like a dick and get treated like one.

it's a pretty simple maxim Trump follows.

how many years has John Lewis been milking that civil rights shit anyway?

Bill Kristol is a closet faggot.

That's because Putin gives Trump respect and Lewis doesn't. Give respect, get respect. Get it? I thought you niggers understood that. In fact, I thought that was the entire basis of hip hop and/or nigger culture.

NEVER
E
V
E
R

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

It's telling, I'm afraid, that Bill (((Kristol))) treats Karl (((Marx))), Benjamin (((Netenyahu))) and some random nigger more than America or the President Elect

Reminder that this is one the main Jews who got the US into the Iraq War, and he said it would only last 2 months.

>bill kristol

>Bill Kristol is a closet faggot.
>Bill Kristol is a faggot
Ftfy. There is nothing closet about this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHcSt2GDWwo

A jew

>some literal fucking nobody
>the leader of one of the most powerful countries on earth with a huge nuclear weapons stockpile
>hmmmm maybe the first guy deserves more respect

>literally every single person who talks shit about Trump gets hit back
>media still shocked every time it happens

talk shit get hit, it's not complicated, why would Trump grovel at the knees of some old faggot who called him an illegitimate President

Putin is a thief. He and his cronies are robbing the country blind, stealing everything in sight, which is destroying the Russian economy. This endangers the US and everyone else, when the Russians cannot afford social security and military salaries it will be up to the international community to pay to secure their nuclear stockpiles. Again.

There have been no private pension contributions in Russia for four years. The government has confiscated them. They are practically salting the Earth, wrecking things not just now but for decades.

Is Lewis the one that led the group of dems that had a toddler tantrum sit-in when their illegal ass no-fly-no-buy got shot down in congress?

Is this the year that conservatards abandon their love of muh cibil rights because Trump is heading in that direction?

> "neo" conservative

He got beat up by Democrats in the 60s while marching for civil rights, so by libcuck nigger logic, he has the right to tell Republicans they didn't win elections.

Vladimir Putin is the head of a large nation with a large nuclear arsenal. John Lewis is a stupid nigger with a big mouth. Which do you think deserves more respect?

Not to mention if Trump didn't respond sharply they'd turn the tables and say he's a weak faggot. It's a lose-lose situation so he just does what's natural.

>how dare someone afford a world leader more respect than some old civil rights blowhard covered in medals

He's a neo-con establishment cuck

>Vladimir Putin is the head of a large nation

Which he and his friends are robbing into the ground.

>with a large nuclear arsenal

Which will be left under the control of unpaid soldiers, without government oversight once the place goes bust. Again.

I hope so. That period was the beginning of the end for America, and all the (((neocons))) like Kristol were behind it before they started hijacking the conservative movement in the 70s.

>being a civil rights activist put you about criticism.

Wow OP you really nailed down the NWO newspeak really well...next time I expect to see the use of the word 'historic'.

Bravo

9/10 please enjoy one of my finer pepes.

above*

>John Lewis can go to hell

but not soon enough

get a load of this butthurt cuck

>This guy got beat up in the 60s so he gets to say whatever he wants and Trump can't respond.
Uhh, no. I don't care if Lewis is the next Pope, he has no right to tell me and millions of other Americans that my vote was illegitimate. Trump went too easy on him.

faggot: the post

God I can't wait for all of these civics rights faggots to die off so retards will stop looking up to them as wealths of knowledge and authority.

Nigger congressman. Self proclaimed "civil rights activist"

Joins the party that is racist to blacks aka Stockholm Syndrome

Back to plebbit

>that tweet
>wit

pick one

no one cares about the opinions of a has-been neo-con whose Utah upset ploy failed miserably

RENEGADE JEW

>leaf

Wew lad that (((Kristol))) really bringing the bants.
Googles John Lewis.
Yes sir I agree that Trump should show more respect for Harambe's family.

When the Soviet Union went sideways, it was because the economy died. There were more than a million people working in their nuclear program, not including the soldiers in the security or delivery roles. These people did not get paid in real money for several years. They did not have adequate nutrition, warmth or medicine for themselves or their families. They had access to 1.5 million kilos of weapons grade nuclear material and 38,000 individual nuclear bombs.

Do you understand the implication? Do you want this to happen again? Because with the Russian economy going the way it is, it will happen again. That is because Vlad and his chums are burying the place.

Exactly the point. You need to be very careful with them. They have a large nuclear arsenal, and might use them given the proper provocation. They might "accidentally" have a nuke lost to anti US terrorists if we piss them off. And by accidentally, I mean intentionally. You always treat the guy with deadly weaponry with respect.

The liberals hated him not long ago.

edition.cnn.com/2016/02/11/politics/john-lewis-bernie-sanders-civil-rights/

Can anyone explain why lefties like Bill Kristol think its okay to bully people and then not expect retaliation?

I genuinely do not understand why leftists think they can be as rude as possible and receive no reprisal.

Because for the longest time they didn't suffer any reprisals. The heaped abuse onto anyone they wanted and suffered nothing for it. Eventually, they took that state of affairs for granted. This is one of the major reasons the political scene in the US is so fucked up.

I believe it's a tactic. They act snarky and cunty online to send their opponents into a rage, which of course ruins any chance that their shit arguments will be torn apart with logic.

It doesn't work IRL though because they would probabaly get their asses kicked

Bill Kristol isn't a really a traditional "lefty". He's a Jewish Republican neoconservative who has been hated on every side of the political spectrum for cheering for the Iraq War.

He cares about subverting the conservative movement with Zionism and Globalism, and that's it.