Okay but if the Jews are secretly running the world, why are they being so obvious about it?

Okay but if the Jews are secretly running the world, why are they being so obvious about it?
Their names are a dead giveaway and they want to make sure to let everyone know theyre jews.
You can always find them in position in power and obviously they dominate Hollywood, THE place that forms modern western imagination and culture.

But if I tried to be a secret world leader I would act much more behind the scenes. I wouldn't occupy all positions of power, but put people there, people wouldn't even connect to me.
To me this whole "Jews run the world thing" really seems more like a conspiracy

Btw I'm not a jew

GOD DAMNIT U MOTHERFUCKER Y DID U POST THAT SHIT? MY THUMB

This never worked for me, am I disabled?

I guess it just doesn't work for everyone

WTF MAN YOU MADE ME HURT MYSELF

I'LL SEE YOU IN THE UNITED NATIONS COURT

I tried it

Nothing happend.

>Double-jointed

Suck it, Untermensch

You have to perform the movement quickly. I did it slowly and could definitely feel a pull on my ligament.

Wtf I have the urge to do this pic shit but I know it would hurt but the urge omg pl help

They are the front monkeys of the freemasons, the hook nosed, hunch backed caricatures that everyone will learn to hate, so when the time comes the freemasons will be there to save us from the evil kikes and deliver the world to the son of perdition.

i was doing this shit before anyone else to crack my thumb

IT DOES HURT DONT FUCKING DO IT

it permanently damages the ligament

Do it slowly, you won't hurt yourself but you'll understand what would happen.

I think you're doing it wrong. You have to keep your hand and arm in a straight line

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE MY WRIST IS SWOLLEN AND MY THUMB IS NUMB AND TINGLY

I'LLO KILL OU

Jews are the master race. No matter where they are they tend to dominate politics and culture. Fucking anglos

>Okay but if the Jews are secretly running the world, why are they being so obvious about it?
Because a lot of the "Jews" aren't actually jewish. A lot of them only pretend to be Jewish so they can cry Anti-Semitism if something doesn't go their way.

That's a tendon.

Is this just a meme? I did it and it didn't hurt at all

Jews hardly have to hide anything, because they have conditioned people to immediately dismiss all "anti-Semitic" theories.

Hold your thumb with your fingers as much as you can. Forcerfully jerk it down as pictured. It'll happen.

Everyone always replies to this saying it doesn't hurt, you're not doing it hard enough faggots. One day I thought I would see if it was bullshit or not and did it semi hard and almost snapped my shit up, got fucking lucky I didn't fully commit to it, hurt for a couple of days after. You need to do it in a quick and hard jerking motion and force the hand right down.

Protip: don't do it

My hand feels unnaturally warm and it's hard to move my thumb. Didn't hurt as much as I hoped.

4/5 would not recommend

Okay the pain is creeping up my arm. This is some good shit now

>leaf

I couldnt care less who's running it. What matters is who rules over you and if you are contend with it. That answer is subjective though. You'd need to analyze who/what you depend on, volunarily or not.

lel