DC here. I can here marchers screaming "No KKK No fascist USA No Trump!" outside my window. Anyone else?

DC here. I can here marchers screaming "No KKK No fascist USA No Trump!" outside my window. Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SrVIWiHBKgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Piss in bottles and throw it at them.

Get mad

*hear
They have passed my street now. I wonder how much of this I will be experiencing until Jan 20th

Fire indiscriminately into the crowd. Do it pussy.

>I wonder how much of this I will be experiencing until Jan 20th

you better get pissin'

You've got a real opportunity here, OP. You could be selling things that protestors need. Bandanas, little bottles of milk to pour in their eyes when they get gassed, little mexican flags, fried chicken, etc.

You'll probably get robbed but you've got a CC license so it's no problem, right?

Just wait for them to try and, "Occupy DC," or something stupid. Then record the rapes, assaults, and thefts they commit against each other and upload it for laughs. Finally revel in the fact identity politics will destroy them from within.

To try blend in and make them chant "gas the kikes"

What a shitty chant

Lel, natty guard here, they're gonna make me earn my MGIB aren't they

Please user. Please. Kek wills it.

Need permission of the mayor to CC in DC

>not having bottles of piss stored up

>Ear protection and a suppressor
wut

Mgib is paid into. Post 911 gib is from service time or deployment.

Private dumbfuck detected

just to be safe

In no fucking way did a 14 year old dictate that to be read on a sign.

>He doesn't know about the changes Obama made to MGIB.

Its not like call of duty, guns are still loud as fuck with a suppressor

Elaborate

You just "get" the MGIB, but you get it in percentage increments depending on your deployments. Max allotment is reserved for 3+ years active duty. NG also gets kicker plus FTA, a soldier in the NG would get by default 362 for full time classes, plus kicker plus FTA plus any state incentives.

The point of my post though was just to say they're going to make us work, chill CIVILIAN.

Tons of reductions. It used to be enough to live on while you went to college. It's been reduced to exact payouts to credits. And it's not enough to pay for that, either. You still need financial aid.

Suppressors don't work in reality like they do in James Bond movies.

I know it's been reduced but it isn't bad now. With state vouchers plus FTA, kicker, book stipend and MGIB I really DON'T need to work, but I do 18-24 hours and stay very comfy.

The real issue is that it neatly covers a 2 year at a state University, but any further school and they start to balk.

*gets sign* I need directions! I am lost!

Sounds like the way it shold be.

Why should a shitty reservist get the same benefits I do after I've deployed to iraq for 24+ months and they went to ada duty in DC

Because one team one fight, faggot.

We get deployed too, try doing what we do and keeping a regular job, explain to your employer you need a 9 month break to play cage kicker in Guantanamo

>DC here. I can here marchers screaming "No KKK No fascist USA No Trump!" outside my window. Anyone else?

>FAL
Really tops it off.

periscope it. I want to see the moment that their "peaceful protest" turns violent and they all get fucking rekt because security around the president is no fucking joke.

>A leaf thinking he knows anything about firearms

Suppressors are still loud, the main point is to make who you're shooting at have a more difficult time finding where they're getting shot at from. Also those are electronic ear muffs, many of which amplify quiet sounds to almost normal levels while softening louder sounds, usually over like 100 dbs or whatever. Makes perfect sense if you weren't such a noguns faggot

You know what you have to do

Fuck, forgot the music and image
youtu.be/SrVIWiHBKgE

Can you please print this and hand it out to them. They need a history lesson

Suppressors only reduce sound levels by about 20-30 decibels at most.
You need a suppressor and sub sonic ammunition if you want anything approaching the realm of quiet.

>leaf

please fix misspelled "rebirth" and add "mentored Hillary Clinton for years. She attended his funeral."