DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away..

back to /r/thedonald with you fucking jew loving kike.

newfag detected

>Am I the only one man enough to confront this OverratedFlunkyLoser without resorting to an ad hominen assault?
>uses ad hominen in his confrontation

Is he dumb or just a liberal?

what a moron

That's Luuke speaking

I like Hamill's work, but he is a cuck. Why should I care about his political commentary?

>I went to the same high school as this absolute cucklord

Embarrassing.

Redundant

Why is he behaving like a child and LARPing as his edgy and childish characters?

You're a newfag. But you're absolutely right.

ouch

Holy fuck, why does intelligent people hates trump so much??

jews

literally because jews

So.. the jews are controlling the most intelligent people in the world, while the not so bright are immune to their effects?

intelligence is over-rated

intelligence plus tribalism is where it is at

why?

intelligence plus tribalism = hive mind, an augmented combined intelligence

>OverratedFlunkyLoser
>without resorting to an ad hom

Why not focus on creating an actual hive-mind rather than hoping tribalism does the job you want it do?

How exactly am I a Jew loving kike for warning people about jewbook and Jew sympathizers flooding the board, you confused fuck.

I've been here since '05. I was around when people wouldn't stop spamming that ginger cockmongler crap. Just post gore when you see Facebook cuck threads or posts and we'll be fine.

because tribalism does indeed go the job

>that ginger cockmongler crap

wew

There's some threshold in intelligence when people become blind to the most obvious things. Jew agenda, white genocide, cuckoldry, etc. Honestly, we all fall into those traps from time to time, but those people use all their brainpower to _ignore_ those traps and falls altogether as much as they could, most of the time turning into complete retards.

Not well enough if it can be subverted. You just don't want to go all the way because the idea of being in an actual hive-mind scares the shit out of you.

>Am I the only one willing to stand up to him?!
No, and you won't be the last.

You're right. This is not your safe space anymore.

>OverratedFlunkyLoser
>Not resorting to ad hominen
>Contradicts himself within the same sentence
Liberal. 100% liberal.

>You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment.

You keep posting this in threads that are clearly not anti-Trump. Are you sarcasm-blind?

>Sup Forums
>safe space
Your confused. This was never a safe space.

If a thread contains pro trump posters, wouldn't it make sense to alert said posters to the incoming wave of retards?

>He thinks this is a safe space

Smarmy and Salty in equal measure.

You keep calling these threads 'anti-Trump' when they aren't.

>You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment.

so tell me General KEK, how does this work when you run out of plausible enemies to invent? Like, youve done the CTR crap to death, no-ones gonna buy that anymore, not least as I doubt CTR still exists.. warning in every thread from the never-Trumpers under the bed? gonna get old quick, this is, trust me.

Just wondering what Plan B is here, or, did no-one actually think this one through?

Can't be damned to change it. The message is more important.

Next in line for the curse.

every time they forget the curse

I wish I had died young