So it's seems thot is becoming important. can somebody tell me why? I understand for kek, but why thot?

so it's seems thot is becoming important. can somebody tell me why? I understand for kek, but why thot?

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/a/KPO2wO
youtube.com/watch?v=wCUQbL7YKLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hermes trismegistus and the emerald tablets

It's a revival of all of them.

Just wait till Anubis. He'll be last, but glorious.
Samson will fail.

It's a forced meme/topic dilution.

Forced anti-meme by subversive meme psyops tac-squads.
Proof the memewars never really ended.
OPEN YOUR EYES!

I saw, but why egyptian gods
explain

Instead of trying to force the meme by spamming threads, shitpost naturally until the board wants the threads.

cant shitpost if i dont know the meme

This

sli.mg/a/KPO2wO

it's really putting a thot in my head, m8

why arent you worshipping Ra ?
>god of the rising sun (japan/anime)
>god of the sun while thoth is god of the moon
>his name is Ra / Re
>Reeeeeeeee
>created everything including humans
>is the truth and light
>was worshipped to overcome ((Apep))) (the opposer of truth)

NALOD NALOD NAOLD

>sumbliminal iminal iminal sumbliminal

One thing at a time. We are praising Thoth because Thoth showed itself to us.

thanks mate. now i see the light

>Love it. He looks so smug.

We aim to please...
He's smug because he knows:

The day is coming fast,
It'll soon be here at last;
When we shall all be civilised,
Neat and clean, and well advised.
Oh won't the Goldbergs be surprised!
Whack foll the diddle, foll the die doe day.

Kek chelates chaos. Order comes from chaos. Kek creates "good" chaos which brings about order. Thoth Creates order. They all have their own brands of getting things done. Our understanding of Thoth is still developing though

Kek is on a higher level in a way than Thoth, because kek is primordial. Thoth is a lesser god

Praise Thoth.

(((thoth))) is a psyop

he was cursed by Ra (god of truth and sunligha and opposer of Apep)

This OwO shit creeps me out. It looks like an owl, and Hillary's Logo stuff looked like owls too.
Also, Kek is a god of chaos, maybe he puts us through a test?
Also, it really SHOUD. BE, and I cannot stress that enough: SPURDO!

>8668
Thoth speaks. Nice owo quad

>Kek threads are always welcome but mods have a raging hateboner for Thoth

Why?

don't overdo this shit.
Thoth as God of Wisdom would rather see you reading a good book

>he was cursed by Ra
How?

No it is not an owl. Understand that wisdom and chaos are not contradictory. They co-exist in order to destroy the filth of abrahamic religions.

Ra will be brought about by kek, as kek is the bringer in of light. It is not yet time to ra to reveal himself in the way kek has and Thoth is beginning to

this

thoth was cursed by Ra who is the god of truth and sunlight !

Bulls (moloch) were slaughtered to appease Ra!

thoth is a psyop

owl psyop
also

>look at the size of that beak

OwO

Guys you can look this shit up on Wikipedia. although the ancient versions will not exactly mirror the current manifestations, it will still give you some vague senses of how the gods relate to each other.

>In the beginning Ra cursed Nut, and his curse was that none of her children should be born on any day of any year. And Nut cried to Thoth who loved her, Thoth, the twice great, god of magic and learning and wisdom, he whom the Greeks called Hermes Trismegistos. Though the curse of the great God Ra once uttered could never be recalled, Thoth by his wisdom opened a way of escape. He went to the Moon-god, whose brightness was almost equal to that of the Sun itself, and challenged him to a game of dice. Great were the stakes on either side, but the Moon's were the greatest, for he wagered his own light. Game after game they played and always the luck was with Thoth, till the Moon would play no more. Then Thoth, the twice great, gathered up the light he had won, and by his power and might he formed it into five days. And since that time the Moon has not had light enough to shine throughout the month; but dwindles away into darkness, and then comes

p. 42

slowly to his full glory; for the light of five whole days was taken from him. And these five days Thoth placed between the end of the old year and the beginning of the new year, keeping them distinct from both; and on these five days the five children of Nut were born; Osiris on the first day, Horus on the second, Set on the third, Isis on the fourth, and Nephthys on the fifth. Thus the curse of Ra was both fulfilled and made of no effect, for the days on which the children of Nut were born belonged to no year.
WATCH OUT

THOTH IS A TRICKSTER DON't TRUST HIM

Becaused its forced bullshit

No, it is not.

It spells Old world order as well. I though Keku-sama would sh00t us to spaise

youtube.com/watch?v=wCUQbL7YKLM

>severe reddit spacing
Maybe your opinions would be worth a damn if you learned how to format like a non-retard

A lot of Sup Forums memes are way more forced than this. If anything Thoth feels forced because there are too many different people trying to turn their particular image into the "established" version of it.

And thus, the expression "nutted" was born.

Though Ra cursed Nut, not Thoth.
And Horus is also a pretty good guy.

It puts the lotion on its skin.

i'm on mobile so i'm sorry about the spacing
i copied it from a book (ancient egyptian legends)

please read it , you shouldn't be worshipping thoth

And what exactly does that prove, you fuckin retard. Why don't you chill out with the baseless blasphemes and heresy. If anything that story makes ra look like a dick. Kys

This is some concentrated autism.

Greetings, master of the divine words
Head of the forbidden rituals
He who dwells on earth and sky
The great god since eternity
Inventor of writing and pronunciation
You who gods get around for knowledge
OwO

>Nut loved Geb and Thoth, but she was married to Ra. When Ra found out about her secret loves, he was furious. He told Nut that she could not have any children

>wife tried to cuck you
>wreck her

RA DID NOTHING WRONG

The goal is to assemble a baal like triune god pantheon to claim a divine right to rule over the wicked souls of the earth.

KEK is the spirit. Thoth will be the mind. Some manifestation of anime cat or wolf girl we can fap to will represent the body.

Standard entity summoning.

I did read it. You didn't make a single coherent point. You linked zero evidence to anything of value. Why don't you try coming up with a valid explanation next time instead of just spouting shit

Do you wanna know how I know you don't know the first thing about these gods?

>Some manifestation of anime cat or wolf girl we can fap to will represent the body.
Arthemis a qt.

>leaf

Also, Bohemian Grove. Stay away from Toth.

Basically Thoth is a trickster and a gambler
He shouldn't be trusted, more evidence of this is that he was even cursed by the god of truth (ra, opposer of apep)

he worked with Nut (she tried to cuck Ra) to overcome the curse of Ra put upon Nut so she could not bear children

Nut was sometimes symbolised by a bull and thoth is the moon god

Ra is also the creator of all , and bulls (nut and moloch) were sacrificed to worship him

this

Keep it Egyptian

Wow great point. That's a lot of complicated information for my brain to digest. You're really connecting the dots

He's here