This is the future of the white "race"

This is the future of the white "race"

More and more white women wake up and realize the only thing that satisfy them is the BBC. It's not just about the penis size, black men in general are better in bed, in general they are better in ANYTHING. Black men can satisfy white women financially, psychically and emotionally. Something white boy cannot do.

White women don't want you white boys. Future statistics show that white's will be a minority. In the next decades, YOU WILL NOT BE EVEN A MINORITY. You will be extinct because your white women chose the superior black men.

You have to accept this. Your previous "white race" is on it's last days and you can't do shit to prevent it. Just accept this. Maybe the black masters will let you live as slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/google-apologizes-for-algorithm-mistakenly-calling-black-people-gorillas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I honestly don't see a problem with this.

>financially
Wat

>better

Only as criminals OP

wow dude nice, you totaly trolled those racists on Sup Forums I bet they are le super butthurt LMAO

psyop to trigger dormant dylans

Poland is so fucking cucked it isn't even funny.

I highly suggest you visit there sometime.

The men are all autist beta cucks and the women are pretty hot.

They will jump on any dock that has the balls to talk to them.

It's like shooting fish in a barrel and all the Polish dudes just stand there watching like total wallflowers.

Even the most pussified American looks like a rock star in poland.

>They will jump on any dock that has the balls to talk to them.

that's true

especially if it's a big black dick

I live here so you can trust me, polish women crave for the mandingo dick, and they find polish men disgusting, smelly, ugly etc

We Kings yall little cave cucks

T. Known Boss

How's cuckland with all those refugees?

FPBP

>More and more white males wake up and realize the only thing that satisfy them is the Asian women. It's not just about the penis size, Asian women in general are better in bed, in general they are better in ANYTHING. Asan women can satisfy white men financially, psychically and emotionally. Something white girl cannot do.

Gr8 b8 m8 would r8 8/8

White women are the least likely to date outside their race. White man on the other hand...

Is that image to supposed to be wrong and aggravating? Surely no one on the internet would do such a thing.

Fucking a nigger is like fucking an animal. Horses have huge cocks too, it's better to fuck a horse than a nigger if you crave big animal cock. Maybe that's why so many women love riding horses.

>leaf

Why bother "dating" when a night with Tyrone is a tinder swipe away?

Feminism needs to be purge in a fire, women must be subjugated once again. Only then can European White values experience a renaissance.

don't underestimate the white male

say it with me goyim

MUH BIRTHRATES

Their parents must be so proud :>

Some nerd should do some digging and see how many of them are "mothers" now

what white women love

white woman happy marriage

>>>YOU WILL NOT BE EVEN A MINORITY. You will be extinct because your white women chose the superior black men.

Even in that scenario you will still be niggers.

>black
>men
In my job, I get to interact with a lot of coalburners. Blacks have a hard time becoming emotionally mature. Either they bail to chase more tail or the woman gets sick of their shit because they're effectively children. One chick revealed to me that her ex overdrafted their joint checking account SEVEN times. Combined, they made 150k a year. How in the hot hell do you overdraft seven fucking times? Answer, you don't give a fuck about anything but yourself.
That's why BM/WF divorce rates are so high.

If white men want a future, they have to be men.

white couple with white baby

white woman boyfriend

white woman white penis

successful white woman

Search for "Caucasian couple" you inbred.

how about caucasian

this is hot

how do i get my gf blacked?

Caucasian couple with baby

That's actually funny.

Says a wop
You do realize nobody actually searches for this? So what would be the point of this ineffective subversion? What about this: cnet.com/news/google-apologizes-for-algorithm-mistakenly-calling-black-people-gorillas/

Ridiculous

Fuck Google

what caucasian women love

white = normal
if you just search the terms without white it will be white people
the only reason you would need to specify race is if it were non-white or interacial

dumbo

OK.

Now that is subversion. But it's everywhere really. Every company does this now

Most people see through this bullshit pretty clearly (blacks? financially? emotionally? maybe there are a few...? maybe?) but there are some people who don't.

You should know, because you got under those people's skin, that you're just making the day of reckoning worse and worse for blacks each time you post one of these threads. I don't know who you think you're helping with these threads.

inb4 extremely shrewd jew or chink hiding behind proxy

Don't know when we'll reach tipping point to be honest, even though this toxic media affects almost everywhere, you won't be as badly hit in the long run

>You do realize nobody actually searches for this?
I searched for it.
/argument

>muh 6 million

oh also

MUH BIRTHRATES

Redpill?

Ok, here's a few.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

I remember seeing a poster ranting about how white women need BBC. And he was Polish.

Georgian-fag here.

Fuck you.

Niggers are animals who don't have ethics, morals, or values.

They're 13% of the population yet,
48% of the welfare usage
78% of the violent crime.
3/4 cases of domestic abuse are by niggers.
19,000/20,000 yearly interracial rapes are by niggers against whites.
Niggers commit the majority of theft crimes,
Their average IQ is 85 compared to a White average of 105.

Fucking niggers.

The most ill-bred, lazy, uneducated subspecies on earth.

They do horrible on intellectual tests done on them, and have a massive education performance gap.

I literally just thought I was on /r9k/ and was disappointed in the weakness of this bait.