Come on Sup Forums. This site bores me. Give me a liberal talking point you can't stump on

Come on Sup Forums. This site bores me. Give me a liberal talking point you can't stump on.

Are you asking us to give you a liberal talking point that we can't debunk?

Yeah I am.

Loving these digits.

But unfortunately, darling, there aren't any that I can think of. Liberals are retarded. How about you come up with one?

And where is OP?

Ok I will try. Socialized Health Insurance is superior for most people if done right.

For the 100th time.

>order viruses online
>order blood agar online
>Examine and re-create schematics for multiple bio-reactors (shit ain't hard)
>grow viruses (they grow fast)
>build bio-bombs (you can use mason jars filled with your liquid virus plus some sand and broken glass for agitation with a small charge to spread it over a huge area. Detonate on 5 story or higher buildings if wind is low. Subway tunnels if windy, bus stops, hospitals, schools etc..

Be FAR AWAY when you detonate them, preferably do 12 at once to blanket an area.

Don't forget your - pressure room/ hot lab and a bleach pump sprayer and hazmat suit.

I recommend using two rooms. One hot lab, one for disinfecting.

t. viral biologist.

For the 100th time.

>order viruses online
>order blood agar online
>Examine and re-create schematics for multiple bio-reactors (shit ain't hard)
>grow viruses (they grow fast)
>build bio-bombs (you can use mason jars filled with your liquid virus plus some sand and broken glass for agitation with a small charge to spread it over a huge area. Detonate on 5 story or higher buildings if wind is low. Subway tunnels if windy, bus stops, hospitals, schools etc..

Be FAR AWAY when you detonate them, preferably do 12 at once to blanket an area.

Don't forget your - pressure room/ hot lab and a bleach pump sprayer and hazmat suit.

I recommend using two rooms. One hot lab, one for disinfecting.

t. viral biologist.

Fuckin libtard areas.

holy fuck what happened.

Wrong thread idk why it even posted twice.

Forgive me.

>if done right
>muh utopian delusions
If the government was operated by incredibly intelligent, benevolent, incorruptible people, then socializing everything would be ideal. In reality, it is usually the least capable people who fill government positions, so your premise is flawed.

t. government employee. Try again

Pro-life people are often hypocrites that only seem to care about other humans when they're in someone else's womb.

That is subjective. Try again.

Racemixing and not fathering your offspring is pretty based
Can live like a rockstar just don't do it with a black girl because than you're just another dead beat dad

how medicare/medicaid sux

I'm OP. I don't know why my ids changed.

I study psychology and criminal justice. I'm a bit on the edge with basic income (not enough evidence to disprove) and restorative justice with prisons (I've done my own research on this. )

Okay, pro-life is economically inefficient.

I think by switching tabs on my phone, I change to a new id.

niggers need to be kept in ghettos.

germanies healthcare > us healthcare for majority of people in the respective countries. And also cheaper.

You're probably right. If it's done in a very specific, "correct" way, it might be better for most people.

However in America, for example, people will be FAR better of getting insurance matching whatever income they have. But they can't now, because premiums went up with Obongo care.

That's more of an insult than an argument.

>only seem

Maybe to you.

Typical liberal talking point. You can say so little with so many words.

The fact is that your disregard for their life at early stages of development is arbitrary. You will find that Pro-life people are against murder, period.

Shit pepe btw.

black babies need to be aborted

Agreed, but people who argue in favor of pro-life usually do so from a moral standpoint.

This is only true if you're retarded and don't have health insurance.

HEY OP-KUN

>basic income
The market decides what you labor is worth. If you inflate it, the company will charge more. Every company that uses minimum wage labor will now increase their prices. If they are prevented from increasing prices, you get an incentive to automate.

>restorative justice with prisons
I agree that the prisons are completely fucked. Only the most heinous crimes should be treated with intent to punish, or at least remove someone from society.

As for people caught with weed or dealing weed, they should just be let free. Weed should also be legalized.

So yeah, this is a good liberal talking point, although it's not exclusive to the liberals.

That isn't a liberal talking point.

It's also not even true if the people having kids only have them when they can afford them.

>your disregard for their life

By eliminating a person's choice for an abortion you are disregarding their life as well.

>Shit pepe btw.
"That's more of an insult than an argument"

Its also true because the level of care you get is higher for a much cheaper price if you are middle and lower class.

Health system in the usa is fucked. It offers the best but only for rich people while the vast majority has shit healthcare for a much too high price.

>It's also not even true if the people having kids only have them when they can afford them.

Oh wow I didn't realize we lived in a world where only people that can afford children have them.

Abortion is a tricky subject. By killing a fetus, you would otherwise prevent a whore or a future robot from r9k from coming out and ruining the irresponsible mother. The whore or The robot will not live miserably. The fetus can feel pain at 2 weeks. However you cannot be against abortion and eat meat at the same time because essentially thorough the pain of another lifeform, you are benefiting from it.

>"That's more of an insult than an argument"
It wasn't masquerading itself as an argument. I can tell you are actually a liberal.

>By eliminating a person's choice for an abortion you are disregarding their life as well.

How? So you make the decision to create a life, unintentionally, because you are a fucking idiot. What then? Do you now have a mandate to kill a human being? Of course not. Shit argument.

There are consequences for being empty hedonistic degenerates.

>Disregarding
But you aren't killing them. You don't get to kill someone because you are inconvenienced. Not only that, but their life isn't disregarded due to the fact that their life isn't in danger.

>pregnancy isn't dangerous

I disagree. Give citation.

>Oh wow I didn't realize we lived in a world where only people that can afford children have them.

Someone needs to clean the gutters. Dumb cunts having children at the wrong time isn't a problem for society. Better a born citizen than an immigrant.

>By killing a fetus, you would otherwise prevent a whore or a future robot from r9k from coming out and ruining the irresponsible mother.
People born to shit parents can live good lives. If you asked most of them if they had rather not been born, do you think they would say yes? Birthing someone into a hard life is just something that happens.

>However you cannot be against abortion and eat meat at the same time because essentially thorough the pain of another lifeform, you are benefiting from it.

Eating the meat is killing an animal. Killing the fetus is killing a human.

>leaf

In the west, it very, very rarely is. You are killing a person because there is a one in 1000 change that you will die. You are in the wrong there. Your life, as some idiot that accidentally got pregnant (which means avoiding the tens of cheap birth control methods available) isn't worth that of someone who didn't do anything wrong.

But you are right, there life is endanger. But that doesn't mean you are disregarding it considering you are making every attempt to keep them from harm OUTSIDE OF KILLING SOMEONE.

>old commie that lived in east europe during the reds
says:
>the old commie day were so much better everyone had work and there weren't as many niggers

>your capitalistic regime brought in the shitskins so they can do the work for way less then the white man would do it
this always stumps me when I find racist commies

I think all drugs should be decriminalized. Apparently through some article I read, there's no cancer potheads in Colorado. The edgy culture has been removed because of the lack of edge. Portugal decriminalized all drugs and has seen a decrease in heroin use.

You should not have access to some rights when you infringe on other rights.

Death penalty is too expensive for each prisoner (1 million dollars average)

>OUTSIDE OF KILLING SOMEONE

You keep referring to fetuses as people and seem to be getting emotional about it. If there's one thing I've learned through my work is that you cannot reason with hysterics.

Good day outback bucko. I hope this was all just an elaborate shitpost.

>Death penalty is too expensive for each prisoner (1 million dollars average)
It doesn't dissuade crime either.

>Portugal decriminalized all drugs and has seen a decrease in heroin use.

So far this is the best evidence for complete decriminalization. I never used to be on that bandwagon until this event. It seems obvious that making drugs illegal does little outside of filling up prisons.

>You should not have access to some rights when you infringe on other rights.
I think you should keep most rights though. I also think you should be able to vote. But you are right in that a murderer needs to have his rights infringed for the good of everyone else.

Racism is inherently un-Marxist, but Russians don't really give a fuck.

>getting emotional about it
I'm not.

>If there's one thing I've learned through my work is that you cannot reason with hysterics.

You can't reason with people who will look for any reason not to attempt to listen to you or have a discussion. I'm not emotional, I'm not hysterical, and I've presented my points. I used caps once to highlight the fact that all measures are being taken to protect the woman outside of killing a human.

>You keep referring to fetuses as people and seem
They are people. They are biologically human beings. You can argue with equal validity that a toddler isn't a child because it is an incomplete human. If being a human doesn't make you a person than I don't know what does.

I'm going home. I'll be back in 20 minutes.

okeh

heres one: when trump takes that 11 million doller bribe from russia than hes getting depeached instantly

But he probably won't take it then.

I'm not even familiar with this.

he needs the money, one thing you cant refute are his tax return. never even released them during the general like he said he would. whats he hiding? his debt? his bribes? yeah, whats he afraid of?

There is no meaning to any of this in the long run. Heat death of the universe will make all our political arguments seem pointless.

Allowing someone to kill their own child is being complacant with murder, and there is a big difference between someone who has already had a shot at life and someone who is still developing. It is the duty of the mother to make sure that her child gets the best life possible in their situation.

>abortion isn't dangerous
You're more likely to die from an abortion than you would from pregnancy.

>Socialized Health Insurance is superior for most people if done right.
probably correct. Only America isnt doing it right.

He could be hiding the fact that he didn't pay his taxes. Or maybe he had a slow year and he earned very little. IN real estate, you often have down years, and your tax returns will make you look significantly less wealthy.

So you're a boob making assumptions at this point.

fully automated luxury gay space communism

child services is more expensive than an abortion

it does sound like the only good path for humanity

we should have implemented FA luxury gay space communism a long time ago

Now shower

It's 1:55 in the afternoon here my dude.

Why are you being nice, weird, and different to me? Now I will shower.

I thought you were telling me to take a shower in some weird and confusing shitpost, so I mentioned the time.

You are right this 2d political discussion bores me to no end.
Would you want to discuss advanced 4D politics?

No. Now I'm at my pc.

>People born to shit parents can live good lives. If you asked most of them if they had rather not been born, do you think they would say yes? Birthing someone into a hard life is just something that happens.

Well I believe there's no such thing as constant happiness but rather fleeting happiness in a sea of neutrality. I think most people would commit suicide if they were not so normie indoctrinated.

>Eating the meat is killing an animal. Killing the fetus is killing a human.

Let's say if I own a human slave and an animal and kill them both. Disregarding current laws except the concept of murder is bad. Why empirically(not based on any social constructs) should a human matter more than the animal under the conditions the human is at a mental state of an animal?

Yes I would. You can begin by addressing any point in the thread.

what are you, edgy?