Haiti Hate thread

Can we all agree that we ask ourselves why this god-forsaken cancer cell of a country exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtu.be/4OAUgEJba1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam#Electricity_production)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Haiti never had a chance to develop. Most western countries never recognized it's sovereignty and we're ordered to take out Haitian merchant ships at sea. Combined with the countless exploitation of its residents and puppet governments, the place never could become anything.

Sure it's all cool OP, hate people you've never met before or seen.

>it's da ebil white man's fault, if it weren't for them Haiti would be colonizing mars n sheeit
Kill yourself nigger/niggerlover

Naïve fool. Keep blaming everything but the elephant in the room.

You have obviously never met Hatians in real life before. Back to the cuck shed with you.

lmao what are the odds

wtf is this

youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

OOOOOOUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

That was meant for you, sorry.

lekker caribisch

abo si ta odia haitianu ruman , WSR

Aruba, island, very rare...for you

Better than Somalia, at least

Thats not saying much, but it is something.

Den carajo cu tur coño cu ta papia e crioyo mahos ey y ta traha brujeria pa hende.

/haiti/ is a containment board

hombu, leumai papja mane negru rumang.

Bay bek Punda, Shuwendrickson Martina.

Well I got to give you that my cuckly friend

kek
Mi nombur ta henleyson Copra y ami ta gusta mostamang

Ta un flat chikito, auto horta y bendiendo droga so falta pa e imagen keda completo.

Haiti

The only black supremacist nation in the Western Hemisphere (pic related)

I've met some haitians
Half of them, the half that escaped the country earlier, are well educated, speak 2-3 languages and have relatively high paying jobs
The half that got here more recently is definitely dumber and a lot less useful, but they commit less crimes than the average brazilian and ( at least the ones I met) are quite hard working.
Even if work is peddling cheap knock off shoes, but at least they're not stealing, raping and killing like the rapefugees.
You know, the ones you should be concerned about, foolish lanklord
also
this guy gets it

asina mes nan ta kinan..
jammer cu Wilders net niet no por BTFO e tyrones ney.

NEGER!

how is it other nations' fault Haiti can't implement a sanitation system with 240 years of independence?

Huh, monkey defending monkeys, how about that.

COMING FROM A BRAZILIAN
GET OOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUT

Por wel di keda cu nan. Of hoganan. No mester mas criminal kibanda.

Krijg kanker vuile cuck.
Jij laat al die neger jouw vrouw neuken niet ik

hombo anto e hulandesnan ta tolera nan tambe mane un set di pilinchi

Congratulations

Kek duluman kek

Ik wil m'n fiets terug, Faroek

Yeah but their children are going to be robbing your children when they revert to the mean and adopt underclass culture.

Placa y koffie so ta importante joncuman.

>ad hominens
>literally the lowest form of discourse
ok lads
come back when you can do more than shout like the useless niggers you seem to hate so much
yeah that's probably going to happen and it fucking sucks
Guy knows 3 languages, comes to brasil, fucks random slut, gets retarded kids
fucking sad

I know 4 languages and 3 of them are actually useful. 2 types of creole nigger stutters and broken english doesn't count as "skills".

Geert better gana tho

Even the canuck is right

Minder!
Minder!
Minder!

Every nation has the responsibility of maintaining its own independence in international anarchy. Haiti's inability to do so has cost them dearly, but nowhere near the price paid for the corruption and instability they brought upon themselves.

Such a rich culture, ESPECIALLY the food.

Just look.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Top fucking kek

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
daily reminder

Haitians( the rich ones) usually know french, english and then some other language
I've met a guy that knew german for instance.
>have literally nothing to eat
>no infrastructure
>Brasil sounds like paradise to them because we have actual food and houses here
>natural disasters wreck extremely poor country
>extremely poor country was boicotted for two centuries by the entire world
>lel look at the niggers hehe
Sup Forums really is half stormcucks and half trump aficionados now huh

Holy cockheaps someone taught a monkey to type!

>Hatians pay premium and take out loans for SPECIAL DIRT FULL OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS! instead of planting crops or even eating rats like a sensible African
>Country was once a paradise with great farming potential, now wasted
>They killed all the light skinned people that lived there, now have nothing because they drove out everyone with an IQ 70+

Really gets the old noodle going

AAAAAAAAAAA

They killed all the people with farming knowledge because "evul witey" including those friendly to them and women and children.

They then proceeded to chop down ALL of their trees ruining their soil.

They dug their own grave on this one.

Can someone explain to me why they spend so much time, labor and money on "dirt cookies" when they could just grow fucking fruits and vegetables instead? They're an Island, can't they fish? Make crab traps? Catch conch?

Can someone please explain what the fuck is going on?

Because they are niggers. Nothing new.

Bahama

what they did was extremely retarded, but it's not exactly fair letting an entire nation starve for 240 years for no reason at all.
Whites or no whites, they made some efforts to uphold a functional society, but that was quickly quashed when every single nation on the world told them to fuck off
And it didn't really help when colonists from SA and the caribbeans started sinking their boats
Don't get me wrong, butchering people for nothing was their stupid decision, but they can't even hold proper elections, you can't really expect them to be able to properly organize agriculture right?
Imagine a guy does that
Everyone else zergs him, beats the shit out of him and steals the food
You two remain as relevant as your nation's GDP
One would think that with all the jewish crap you guys pulled you'd be at least somewhat relevant
Guess not

But seriously. I would starve and try to make food. I would never "make dirt cookies" in that situation.

Why do they do this? "Because niggers" really doesn't explain the thought process here.

>They then proceeded to chop down ALL of their trees ruining their soil.
Fucking trees can and will grow back. 10-20 years and it's done. Why and how do they manage so much environmental damage?

Niggers are stupid monkeys, water is wet and the sky is blue. Any more obvious things you need explained?

South Floridian here. Haitians stink like shit and powder. Plus they spit everywhere.

Even more amazing is I have actually been to this indescribable shithole 3 times: to Ouanaminthe once and Cap-Haïtien twice. You simply can't imagine how bad it really is. The Dominican Republic looks like level 5 galactic civilization in comparison.

The problem OP, is you are asking the wrong question. The question is why is this god-forsaken cancer of a race allowed to exist?

Look at this shit. This is a constant effort.

It's like goat farmers in Africa creating the Sahara Desert.

it exists merely for the Clinton's to exploit it.

Sorry to hear that brother, I hope no haitians bother you , kek be with you

H A I T I
A
I
T
I

youtu.be/4OAUgEJba1E

Trees hold the long accumulated soil together. After the trees were all chopped all layers of soil that you want for farming got washed away with the rains. This also means it harder for trees to grow again.

Soil is REALLY important. Egypt was so prosperous in the past because the Nile flooded each year dumping silt onto the flood plains creating the best farm land in the whole of Africa. Egyptian farmers now have to buy fertilizers because they dammed the Nile.

yeah they do that shit here too fucking nasty
That I cannot deny
m8 think about it for a second
imagine you're a nigger, running around without anything to eat
Then, you find magical beans that grow more beans and all you gotta do is shove them underground and they give you more food
So you plant them
The moment something spouts from the ground, every single hungry nigger in a 200 miles radius is going to hear of the one guy that has food and isnt sharing
And they're just as hungry as you are
Then, since there is no government and no guns to defend you, they break into your house, steal your food, kill your dog, rape your asshole, etc etc etc

What did you mean by this ?

>Why do they do this? "Because niggers" really doesn't explain the thought process here.

Yes it does.

>Egyptian farmers now have to buy fertilizers because they dammed the Nile.
That fucking dam is a disaster. I hope they bust it and use some other fucking energy source this century.

Fucking solar would work wonders in sunny ass Egypt.

Because it's been broken down so badly that even the Dominican Republic doesn't want to invade and take it.

>The relevant meme

Not the point here Marco.

The point is, Haiti is a Liberia tier shithole.

Instead of trying to do something for themselves they blame whitey for shit that went down 200 years ago

Now go eat some mud you tailless island nigger diaspora

And yet, having had to spend over a month (combined across three trips) in the LITERAL HELL on EARTH, your pic doesn't even begin to do it justice.

Honestly, I am sure there are quite a few sub-Saharan African countries on the same level (that I will never visit), but nothing outside of Africa can compete (I know, I have been to some of the worst places on earth and frankly, Haiti was many, many orders of magnitude worse.

The Negro truly is something not quite human as we know it.

stop defending nigger culture , It's offensive

It really is one of the biggest "What the hell were you thinking" ideas ever to be put in place.

Someone needs to get all the farmers in on busting the dam.

Tell me more user. Paint me a picture of hell itself. I need to know.

I can't imagine it makes a significant amount of energy.

They nearly drove papyrus and the Egyptian lotus to extinction and those are just "symbols" of Egypt. fucking over their agricultural industry should have been a bigger clue.

>Half of them, the half that escaped the country earlier, are well educated, speak 2-3 languages and have relatively high paying jobs

Because we allowed only those with higher education to get here, otherwise we would be getting cucked similar to Europe

Posts like this make me want to use proxies everytime I post. Why it's always someone else fault when a whole country gets to shit. Just look at . It's their own fault for not running their country in a good way

If you give white men natural resources they will build a civilization

If you give black men a civilization it will decay back to natural resources, and even that they will screw up

Even the mongrels living in dominican republic nearby are able to sustain some sort of society

>Even the mongrels living in dominican republic nearby are able to sustain some sort of society
it's the same fucking island. The difference is so stark it's staggering.

>Because the niggers broke it down so badly that even the Dominican Republic doesn't want to invade and take it.

^Fixed

Make sure you get it right, the niggers did this to themselves. The Dominican Republic is on an entirely different planet than Haiti, despite sharing the same island. Nowhere in the world will you see a greater disparity. Jesus Christ, the city of Ouanaminthe has a 100k population and no power grid. None. Yet 1km away is the DR and you can see the lights of a Texaco station and minimart. When you cross the border, it's like going through a dimensional gateway!! On the other side is a sports bar with flatscreens and football, convenience stores and paved organized streets. Meanwhile, on the Haitian side, the city writhes through the night with a few sparse generator driven lights as much of the population starves and few trash fires burn near the border crossing. It's medieval and post-apocalyptic (and this place was never touched by the earthquake - it's always been like this).

You can't understand what Haiti is like if you haven't been there.

It does generate quite a significant amount (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswan_Dam#Electricity_production) but its just not worth it. They can get electricity from the sun for free and have fantastic crop yields for free too there is no reason apart from the cost not to switch back

>marco
???
Haiti is a shithole
Much, if not most, of the blame is on them
They do blame whites for it
But saying everything that went wrong with Haiti is because they're niggers is simply retarded
>nigger culture
Ben Carson is a nigger. And he isn't a bleached one like Obongo, dude's full nigger
And he's a neurosurgeon that ran for president and shat on liberal throats daily
Saying that haitians eating mud cookies is directly and uniquely connected to their race is simply nonsense

That +15 IQ from white genetics really helped them out, didn't it?

How the shit do they even enforce the boarder in the Dominican Republic?

What keeps the Haitians from just crossing and fucking shit up?

Hypothetically, could you holiday in the DR and get video of wild niggers next door with a powerful zoom lens or something.

>It does generate quite a significant amount
But at the loss of their agriculture? I don't think it's worth it.

They don't even need photo-voltaic cell tech solar energy. They can use molten salt or a closed steam or super critical CO2 turbine system. They have the heat.

>But saying everything that went wrong with Haiti is because they're niggers is simply retarded

Except it's 100% accurate.

>Ben Carson is a nigger. And he isn't a bleached one like Obongo, dude's full nigger
>dude's full nigger

No he isn't and don't talk shit about ben carson.

That's what I'm saying while it isnt failure energy wise is clearly a stupid idea considering what they lose and can achieve through other means.

At least we can sleep in peace knowing we are not retarded.

I said Nigger culture not niggers...
There are good niggers who adopt qualities from white cultures and thrive, but then you have Haiti

Okay, I'll tell you about Ouanaminthe, which I believe is the third largest city (it's about 100k or so people).

There is no power grid (once a month they turn on the power on this old system, but much of the city isn't even wired. The street lights on the main drag (paved by Hugo Chavez, believe it or not) or on for that night, but many months they don't even get that reprieve. Where there is electricity, it's generator driven. There are some charity organizations running fairly sophstitcated operations (by Haitian standards) but of course they have their own generation and are run by people other than Haitians.

Food shopping consists of buying chickens at the local market - nothing is stored because there is no refrigeration; food is basically locally stored and distributed in walking breathing form. This is a world we haven't known for over 100 years.

Most are barely scraping by, many are starving. Sanitation is non-existent, garbage litters the streets pervasively and the international border crossing with the DR into Dajabon look literally like a garbage dump much of the time (and smells like it) - no international border I have ever seen looks anything like it.

Death is everywhere around you. Violence is common place; people lucky enough to have walls around their houses (which we would consider dirt-floored hovels) top those walls with broken beer-bottles in the cement to prevent people from climbing over.

If you go to a church on any given day, multiple dead children will be laid out for mourners; most with no coffin or other ceremonial elements. Everything has to be done fast as the morgues have no refigeration because, again, there is no functioning power-grid.

Hospitals and medical care? Forget it - pray you get airlifted to the DR, as they have relatively modern medical facilities (if you can pay for it). For the Haitians, they don't live pleasant or long lives.

And yet, none of what I have written really can convey what it's like.

They would have to walk there (but don't because they are lazy niggers)

Then they would be recognized and expelled

How is Ben Carson not a nigger? And don't come with the holier than thou bullshit about niggers being a social construct
There is a movie about his life
I suggest you watch it
He was violent and unpredictable, but ended up getting his shit together
He is a respectful, decent, intelligent man,
But he is also a nigger
It's a racial thing you know.
Also, how does Haiti being niggers correlates with their merchant ships being sacked and all nations refusing to trade with them?
Sorry m8, I wish I had the "absolutely abhorrent post" one, but I can't seem to find it

Guns, Germs and Steel logic. It's like Jared Diamond wrote this bullshit himself -- but without an editor.
> it's sovereignty
>we're ordered
Nigger-lover

>That's what I'm saying while it isnt failure energy wise is clearly a stupid idea considering what they lose and can achieve through other means.
Given that the Nile is practically their own source of water, why would they fuck with that? The first solar energy pioneers started their research in Egypt over 100 years ago. What the fuck happened?

>How is Ben Carson not a nigger?

There are actually very few pure niggers in america after 200-odd years of race mixing, much like how there are very few pure blooded indians there.

>They would have to walk there (but don't because they are lazy niggers)
>Then they would be recognized and expelled
Haiti has a population of 10 million. Could they really "expel" the all if they just up and decided to walk East.
>but don't because they are lazy niggers
is that really the glue holding this shit together ironically?

Continuing ...

Most astonishing of all is the attitude of the Haitians:

Everything is hand outreached. They demand to know why nothing is being done. They demand that their government do something about the situation. Someone needs to fix this! Yet virtually no Haitian lifts a finger to actually fix anything.

And, with just a few exceptions, virtually all of them blame everyone else for their problems. It's the Americans, the Dominicans, the UN and, even after all this time, THE FRENCH!

It's a country not worth saving. It is the perfect example that when ethnic African negroes are left to their own devices, they create the same stone-age civilization anywhere in the world.

Reality is brutally racist.

>white cultures
Are indians niggers? They had great civilizations
What about those stupid chinks? Laid the groundwork for much of what we have today
Ever heard of that nigger mansa musa?
Or that one nigger Shaka Zulu, who implemented in his short livespan some changes that took europeans centuries to discover?
But they're not aryans, having anything must mean they got it from whites r-right?
Just face it, not all non-white civilizations are decadent pieces of shit
just most of them
Does this man look white to you?
I doubt the 2% white DNA he MIGHT have gave him super intelligence so he could become a neurosurgeon and one of the candidates for president of the current world superpower.