instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Ratajkowski
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What le f*ck i love kikes now xD

Ofc they are hot, they survived the ovens

lol

also 4 1 3 2

Duh...

Fucking nazi saved the best whores from the showers. Why else would Jewish women more promiscuous?

Living in an apartheid racist colony with rat-like men donning rat-curls and masturbating over talmud sure raises a lot of question when it comes to fucking. Not long till these kike sluts long for some monster schlong, some non-kike non-nose monster 4 inch ding-dongs, they heard stories of such things actually existing across Da Wall O_O

where do i sign for israeli military?

kill your self

Ayy

tru

Of course Jewish women are hot, they're white.
Go back to Syria and fight, you deserting coward.

Go back and kill Obama terrorists.

The only hot jew is one in the ovens. Fuck off.

fuck off to syria faggot i wanna bang some qts3.14

I would lick her toes

them gas the Oven Dodger

wtf i love israel and zionism now

>hot

go get raped in SA faggot

I love how these myths and memes about "beautiful military kikes" are floating around for ages. Makes me chuckle.

ubi jevera ,ustasha 4 life

>Mythes

US military recruiting center.

>a raghead's rape instinct sets in

starting with you

>white
>defending kikes

2 of them are jewish tops. nose too small.

Top women top military top land top ally

instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/

MMMUUH DIICKK

>Adult faces
>Small breasts
>Tall enough to look not cute
Get out

Niet all are.

Marry 1
fuck 2
Kill 3

>Mike Enoch's wife

can i kill 3 and 4 with one bullet?

Gas em.

>ubi jevera
lol, before that you should finish elementary school at at least know how to write

>live in best country in world
>show patriotism for worst country in world

You got to go back.

left is a hot gilf tho

>pol's political ideology
>muhdikk

May I remind you that these are probably Polacks or Ruskies that moved Our Greatest Ally. There's was some intermixing with the glorious Slavic Aryan race, and this is the result: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emily_Ratajkowski

because I went to school in Serbia right??
fucking idiot

I cooked ya up a spicy meme

based jews.
>t.jew

>lanky flat generic brown white bitches
literally just one step above dating outside your race

I will never not be in awe at the genius of the kikes for what they've done in some 60+ years since the war. A large portion of them have managed to disguise themselves as the very people who aimed to destroy them, reaping the benefits of said peoples outward appearance and using it to completely eliminate the true whites off the face of the earth. Diaboligcal af.

being this pathetic..we get it muhammed they arent wearing hijabs

S JEWS
W E
E W
JEWSWEJ
W E
E W
SWEJ S

I got something for this

they've done this to us as well

fuck...

S JEWS
W E
E W
JEWSWEJ
W E
E W
SWEJ S

I hope that in the new America, under Trump, someone will find you and beat you for being a subhuman shit-skin refugee. It's only fair for being a deserting coward that needs to tripfag in random threads in order to feel better about his pathetic existence.

Clairement un bébé Russe voler....

I don't think kikes want to eliminate whites they just do all this multicult to provoke endless conflicts.

keep hoping and stroking our dick because you can't do it yourself

Whether or not it's intentional doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that's what it's resulting in.

they've always done this ,and people are falling for it

The majority of kikes are ugly as fuck.

noice
Are they supposed to be hot, or are you being ironic.Cannot tell desu
This faggot again, no one likes you go away

>Not realizing there are hot and ugly and everyone in between in all cultures and you are either more or less inclined to find people of those groups attractive based on you own genetic similarities or differences, or just personal preference

Jews are not an easy parasite to get rid of. Practically every great civilization has tried it to no avail.

Hopefully, one day, they will fall.

Also, until we see certified DNA tests from all these people, they might as well be Turkish.

>This faggot again, no one likes you go away

Sort moi, James Wong...

The one on the left looks like Filthy Frank.

Cherry picking is the worst logical fallacy

well that's because they always hide behind another group of people,we have to make it so they have no one else to hide behind even the rocks and the trees

Jews? Half jews? 1/4 jews? 0.005% Jews? Pretend Jews? Only jews who could be considered jewish by looks alone? Nonreligious ethnic Jews? Ashkenazi Jews? Zionists? Hollywood? Israelis? People who want to get out of Jewish culture? To which Jews do you refer?

that face reminds me of pharaohs....
i wonder if the jews ruled Egypt at one point...
brought it to the ground.

checked,

The one on the far right is a fucking goddess.

Why is your race successful?

For the population average (no individuals) you can pick only one.

>good looks, strong and symmetrical
>good brain

>digits
>Egypt
>Nefertiti has a weird shaped head
>Aliens were Egyptian

DUDE YES. Grey is the hottest.

Anyone who self-identifies with Jewish culture, even to a very small level. All synagogues and anything related to Jewish culture must burn.

>aliens
>angels and demons

agreed

They're Americans posing for FPC. In reference to the Syrian shit-skin refugee. He's subhuman, so that flew right past him.

and far left. if we don't mind on not having tits though

triggered

I would prefer all of them to leave, and I say this as someone who truly things niggers are a better people to live with (lol)

Ashkenazi jews are notorious for being ugly. Too much inbreeding. Just read House of Rothschild's. The author goes over their consanguineous marriages to protect the family name/bloodline.

hot Jewish girls are rare. A lot of them are fucking ugly.

>Clairement un bébé Russe voler

She has Semitic facial features you retard.

also speak English here you French-Canadian faggot

such a fucking retard...hurr durr she has dyed blonde hair she's not jewish

rare? not in my town

>such a fucking retard...hurr durr she has dyed blonde hair she's not jewish

Brah...les vrais kikes Ashkénazes ont l'air de Gabe Sapolski...elle n'as pas l'air de Gabe Sapolski...

>55634 ▶
>File: gabesap.jpg (33 KB, 1024x768)

not using google translate again

didn't understand french faggot lol

>>hurr durr she's hot

Oy vey, goys! Yes! Corrupt your bloodlines!

also is there a rule for requiring members to post in English here? can we have this faggot banned?

Elle est slave, negre.

when I was in middle school, there was a girl who was Jewish and she was hot but her personality was horrible. She was cocky. Basically, she was beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside.

>also is there a rule for requiring members to post in English here? can we have this faggot banned?

Décalisse d'icitte Bubba, je suis ici depuis plus longtemps que ton cul de redneck...

Willing to bet these women have heavy Russian admixture (an actual good-looking race, at least the women). And nose jobs.

Why do you South Africans always cuck for the jews?! You faggots are as bad as the anglos.