If you say "my wife" or "my girlfriend", you should end yourself for being a misogynist pig...

If you say "my wife" or "my girlfriend", you should end yourself for being a misogynist pig. It's "the" wife or girlfriend. You don't own women.

100 bucks says she'll go back to whining about games when her new series tanks for not being aggressively stupid enough

What happens when she says "my boyfriend"?

mai waifu

I own a women but that's because I am a rural prick that preyed upon a weak feeble minded 18 yo.

Women aren't so bad if you get them young.

Actually, by saying "my" you're differentiating her from the wives and girlfriends you aren't intimate with.

If you say "my bitch", there might be an argument there.

chattel is the preferred term

Where's that pic of her where it looks like she's taking a buttplug up her ass?

It's acceptable to say "my wife" if it's acceptable to say "my friend."

But she calls me "my boyfriend." Is that OK?
>muh position of power

Me on the left.

>the wife
That's usually considered worse

"Your" mother didn't slap you hard enough if you're spending your Saturday night making shit threads because you want to feel like you've accomplished something when you get a ton of replies even though you've accomplished nothing in your life.

Does anyone with more than 2 active brain cells take this cunt seriously?

how bout just
"woman"
you know like "hey woman, get me some dinner" !

>The wife's son

...fat slut?

Lulz like she has a boyfriend. My dick shriveled up just looking at her face. If I ever heard he voice live it would probably up and fall off.

chekd

what if I say cum dumpster?

But where I live we refer to women as "it".

acceptable

You don't seem to understand that marriage is a contractual agreement and "my" implies relationship and not ownership.
If I say "Sup Forums is my favorite website" then I am in no way implying that I own Sup Forums.

Very interesting. I'm gonna' go ask the sister and the mother how they feel about this.

And you don't own language, bitch.

Why are you making a big deal out of nothing? Just chill.

The correct nomenclature is "the current wife", "the current girlfriend", etc.

Be alpha.

>implying I don't call people whatever the fuck I want
>implying I care what others call me

Why are feminazis so fucking stupid, Sup Forums?

Feminists are stupid because they never achieved anything and never needed to. Their whole life has been pandered to, that feminists need to make up non-problems in order to fill the hole. And those problems are listened to, making the simple minded feminist even more shallow and retarded.