Post Pro-White images that are in the same format as normie-tier images like pic related

Post Pro-White images that are in the same format as normie-tier images like pic related.

Great to use, they grab attention of normies since it is familiar, but also throws their shit tier beliefs in the trash.

Don't have something to post related, but have a bump and a kek

Sup Forums is still pro white? I thought we reddit now.

I didn't realize Saudi Arabians were white! Thanks, OP!

Let's see
>stole mathematics from the babylonians and the arabs and claim they invented it
>stole written language from the akkadians and claim they invented it
>stole paper, the printing press, gunpowder from the chinese and claim they invented it
>stole the lives of africans and claim they saved them
>stole blues from african-americans and claim they created it
>even racists on Sup Forums steal memes created by black people on twitter and claim them for themselves
Yet you believe whites are superior? I hope you'll forgive me if I laugh

>Typical nigger

Lives in a White country and denigrates the host.

>stole mathematics from the babylonians and the arabs and claim they invented it

How did the ancient Greeks make all those complex mathematical contributions if the Arabs hadn't invented mathematics at that point yet?

>stole written language from the akkadians and claim they invented it

Nobody claims that.

>stole paper, the printing press, gunpowder from the chinese and claim they invented it

Yeah but they didn't utilize it. Every decent firearm ever created has been made by a white man. Name me one good fucking gun that's made by a nigger

>stole the lives of africans and claim they saved them

I'd rather be a nigger in America than a Nigger in Liberia

>stole blues from african-americans and claim they created it

Nobody claims that

>even racists on Sup Forums steal memes created by black people on twitter and claim them for themselves

Those are Achmeds like yourself, you dumb shit.

2/10 made me reply. Sweden needs to be nuked

Also this. If the West isn't the best then why does everyone want to live here?

>Flag

Check's out.

which jew laid that trap

>Also this. If the West isn't the best then why does everyone want to live here?
Because there is relative stability in a region that only has to defend from the south and east. You're related somewhat closely to the people in Central Asia; see how they live.

>>stole blues from african-americans and claim they created it

Absolutely no one denies Blues is negro music.

how can nonwhites even compete?

Sweden doesn't know how to be proud of themselfes.

Thats why they import people like mad. Can't complain through, my politicians are still hung up about stuff that happend before my grandparents were born :-(

>Name me one good fucking gun that's made by a nigger
it's south africa so it's probably a white dude but give them at least one thing

>Known to ancients
AKA discovered by nonwhites

>known to ancients
=discovered by nonwhites

Also, why are Swedes such prolific element discoverers?

Mag 7 is good in CS:GO but honestly have you ever watched the ForgottenWeapons video on it? That thing is a piece of shit. That's why it's never been adopted by any real life military or police force. Putting shotgun shells in a pistol grip is just stupid.

It isn't.Its just that Sup Forums is anti every other race,so whites are the only nonshit race.

romania wtf

it's the best they got

Chinks invented the first gun though,and user,babylon was thousands of years before greece

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Sweden is how.

Like you said, it was definitely designed by a white person.

Another South African gun that ForgottenWeapons covered is the streetsweeper shotgun and it is also a piece of junk.

84 was discovered by Polish. Literally named after Poland.

lol we dominated rare earth shit

You referring to the Cobray Streetsweeper which is a shitty US made copy of the Armsel Striker, which is a decent gun. And the primary reason the MAG-7 when reviewed had so many issues was that it was designed for use with specific length shells which are not readily available. While neither guns are particularly exceptional, they aren't as bad as the examples Ian was showing.

South Africa has a decent small arms industry though it's obviously going to be made up of Afrikaners.

Fuck off faggot

Workin with a totally different dynamic on that one you idiot. Maybe do some research on why guns are the way they are. and then you'll realize what he means about the mag 7

>Putting shotgun shells in a pistol grip is just stupid.
Perhaps you misread. Fuck right off!