>(((tolkien)))
>redpilled
hi jidf

L. Ron Hubbard

Anders Breivik - 2083

>Be (((Christian)))
>Write fantasy with (((Christian))) cucking theology at its core
>Be considered red pilled

The books were horrible at actually exploring why the Orc way of life wasn't the most red pilled.

Orcs... gibs me dat.
Sauron.. Moloch worshiping uber Kike, who wants to own the world.

He's Afrikaans

Ts Eliot desu

Roman Catholic university Don.
Get fucked.

>orc
>redpilled

>literal a "society" of brutish, malformed, unthinking indoctrinated slaves to a physical manifestation of concentrated evil, who go and die at their whim and request for no reason other than that they are ordered to do so

>redpilled

how about negative

Lovecraft.

He was the most Sup Forums author of all time. Google 'Lovecraft: on the creation of'

>go for a jog in the night
>listen to lovecraft audiobook
bad idea

Orwell obviously.

Marquis de Sade

agreed, guy is Sup Forums but at the same time he was smart and elegant...so, just kind of Sup Forums

Lovecraft's nationalistic poetry was GOAT.

England! My England! Can the surging sea
That lies between us tear my heart from thee?
Can distant birth and distant dwelling drain
Th’ ancestral blood that warms the loyal vein?
Isle of my Fathers! hear the filial song
Of him whose sources but to thee belong!
World-conquering Mother! by thy mighty hand
Was carv’d from savage wilds my native land:
Thy matchless sons the firm foundation laid;
Thy matchless arts the nascent nation made:
By thy just laws the young republic grew,
And thro’ thy greatness, kindred greatness knew,.,

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/poetry/p061.aspx

>All human races in LOTR are democracies and highly philosophical.

Orcs are the only underdeveloped exploration in LOTR. How can such a race flourish in an hellish landscape?
Biologically Orcs deserve to be the apex species. Probably culturally as well, though they are poorly portrayed in the fiction.

Or Huxley. its kindof a yin and yang with both imo.

He had one fucked up childhood, his parents going crazy us pretty much the source of his creativity, he saw the degeneration of society around him, and he's also kind of a turbo anti semantic autist, so pretty much Sup Forums

Dan Brown

also like really really hated blacks and degeneracy

Time to be big boys now Sup Forums and post real red pilled authors.
George RR Martin

Jimmy Robert?

Hillaire Belloc and G K Chesterton

He dedicated an entire horror novel to racism, although it wasn't very good it shows his devotion.

Martin's a fucking liberal. He made a big crying post on his blog about hillary losing.

Parents were anabaptists and calvinists in South Africa, they convert to the Catholic faith, dad dies, mom gets rejected by the red od the family for converting, decodes to have her kids raised by priest in London. Eventually meets a girl who is also an orphan, becomes excellent writer and gets married. What part of that is Jewish when his family was either Dutch or German?

Tolkien wasn't Jewish you're a fucking retard

Why exactly do you believe in norse mythology aside from Varg telling you to do so after buring down several churches? You know there is a reason vikings converted.

Lemony Snicket, maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=m4uBRcx3268

Both of whom admired Tolkien, plus all three of them were Catholics in England.

Tolkien is my hero, in my after life id like to hear the the conclusion to his lore over tea and a pipe.

comfy as heck.

Louis-Ferdinand Céline
Ezra Pound
Dostoyevsky

Almost everything Robert E Howard ever wrote was about redpilled unapologetic realists clashing with decadent city-dwelling hedonistic liberals.

steinbeck

He really didn't like black people and really, really liked cats.

Tolkein got CS Lewis into Christianity.
That's like being the guy who gets Thomas Edison interested in electricity.

honorable mention

Hitler

>stein

Me

>regretful that he wasn't born a Jew
>hated the nazis
His work is pretty based but he refused to connect it in any way to real world politics.

Steinbeck was born on February 27, 1902, in Salinas, California. He was of German, English, and Irish descent.[6] Johann Adolf Großsteinbeck (1828–1913), Steinbeck's paternal grandfather, shortened the family name to Steinbeck when he immigrated to the United States. The family farm in Heiligenhaus, Mettmann, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, is still named "Großsteinbeck."

>wikipedia

I used to like em, but a lot of shit is innacurate.
I'm not even talking about the illuminati/jesus conspiracies, he changed a lot of historical facts and art location to fit his story in

Because he was an idealist of the embarrassingly leftist kind.

fpbp

his last book is pretty good, it's implicitly tell about overpopulation and his solution for overpopulation

CS Lewis's fiction is actually pretty redpilled too. (Obviously his nonfiction is insightful but it seems we're focusing on fiction here.) Anyway the Space Trilogy is awesome of course, and even book 7 of the Narnia series is enough to drive liberals nuts. Particularly good for a children's book.

his characters were redpilled, mostly the biologist that died at the beginning, but i got the feeling Dan Brown tried to make the reader feel bad for the population control

Asimov

He married a Jew.

HEINRICH FUCKING KRAMER. White bitch tries to cuck? Tortured to death.

dunno, man. But the ending make an impresion (at least for me), that overpopulation is worrying, and he support overpopulation, by make his character failed to stop the virus

Yeah, he said it was because she was, " well assimilated" but he never reproduced and neither did she, so he didn't make any jew babies. He also valued culture over race (if you appeared white)

>Ruined economic understanding for decades by misrepresenting the great depression

>redpilled