At first I thought this was the dumbest meme ever

At first I thought this was the dumbest meme ever

But then I noticed every thread about them is getting deleted, and it really made me think. They are clearly relevant to political discussion

What's happening pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDmViLRW0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it's being deleted because it's spam?
Thoth-check this

>implying you're not a bogdanoffposter inciting mistrust

A marketing company is being paid to try to make those ugly cunts go viral; someone on the inside forwarded this info to a janitor on Sup Forums, so the staff is removing it.
Delete your thread.

A quick search says one of their direct ancestors was disgraced due to copulating with a nigger, I don't think these guys are in the Illuminati.

delete this

every fucking day I come to this shitty board and have to see these two faggots giving me their faggot look.
can this fucking dogbarndoffs bullshit meme finally die please?

This.
Not everything is the fucking Illuminati.

This is gonna be the best meme of 2017

When the stars are right

the Bogdonoffs will rise from the sea once more

and lead humanity into the stars.

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS THREAD

Give me a quick run down on the Bogandoffs

>>tfw you will never have a qt 3.14 like they do

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THESE CIRCUS FREAKS

LET THE FUCKING MEME DIE

Stop being a faggot. These guys own almost all of France. How are they not relevant? TELL ME, OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE RELEVANT. FUCKING TROLL FAGGOT.

Can we trust them?
What is their endgame?
Should we be afraid?

Rothschilds' handlers

What do they see?

What have they seen?

What will they see?

Sure thing bud

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Everything

No it's awful. I bet someone is paid to spam this garbage.

Wait.

Are they really in contact with aliens?

Proof?

If they have money, as their shills claim, they should advertise.

ROTHCHILD MONKIES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF NOBODY HEARD ABOUT AKHENATON YOU GUIZE HAHAHAHA I CANT EVEN

The Bogdanoff brothers want to suppress discourse about them so that we don't find out their plans.

Me? I do it for free.

Are they mocking contemporary vanity?

why would they willingly taunt the notion of fixed beauty if they are so wealthy.

What is this?

who the fuck are these

what happened to their faces

who are they?

>
They own this castle for starters

Mods please ban people that start Bogdanof threads.

The only reason people talk about them is their facial surgeries went bad.

They literally ran a Science TV show for 20 years and one of them (picrelated) is married to a very average woman.

Again, their faces are only reason why Sup Forums faggots that immigrated to Sup Forums post about them

wtf even is this meme??!!
It keeps popping/spamming on Sup Forums and never is explained.
Pretty shitty meme.

Why are they here?

Are they a meme?

I've never heard of them.

>what happened to their faces
Enlightenment

You think it's a fingerbox?

yes, but who are they?

They are here because they secretly handle the world elites.

No they are not a meme.

Now you have been enlightened.
>>pic related, they get around and everyone famous knows these guys, Sup Forums is shining a lot on them to expose them for what they are

See

I know the cruiser is a little fella, but those fuckers are huge.

Again, they're 2 french dudes that hosted a science TV show for years and they've had shitty cosmetic surgery

They are worth about 100 million dollars

They are not of this world it seems, I know

Nothing to see here goys

tell me, are you afraid?

$100 million is pennies to them leaf. These guys are worth upwards of 2.7 trillion EUROS

They handle ALL financial transactions through their shell companies which indirectly own a few companies YOU may have heard of. LIke Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay to name a few

Where did they come from? Any good infographics?

>leaf

Everyone needs to know this. I truly believe they are trying to silence discussion on Alex and George Soros as well.

Here is a picture of them "handling" the new POTUS

After this pic was snapped the photographer was assasinated for exposing the truth about the Bognadoff Affair

i read the whole thread every 5 minutes in search of answers. still cant figure out who they are
ok, but who are they? WHO
i try to not be, if i want to be bogpilled i have to be brave

it's a CIA experiment

see

Please shut down this shill thread, obvious degenerate slide.

Trying to hide ACAi berrie

So what color is your fingerbox candlejack?

see

>That Australian who shitposters this until newfags picked it up in that "who do you recognize" thread

They are both offensively ugly. I hope everybody posting them gets permab&

You realise there is only one Bogdanoff right?

What's with everyone saying Bogdanoffs Brothers? There's only one Bogdanoff!

Forced meme is forced

see 1st response and second one

They are almost 70.

do you have proofs that it is forced?

We need to take another form.
We need to get a hand on every binary system.

nice try 'not-cia' - you can not stop the truth.

You just haven't taken the Bog pill yet

Bog?

NO PROOF

You didn't do it right. It's WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

why did they deform themselves?

At first I was like

Bogged

Really made me think.

2 Bogdanov laughing loudly
youtube.com/watch?v=ikDmViLRW0k

Mods need to make room for BBC threads and other irrelevant threads that always reach 200+ replies.

Bogdanoffs, just can't compete with the faggotry of these retard, stupid, fucking mods.

>You just haven't taken the Bog pill yet

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking scrub

these fucking JIDF shills saying "stop forcing this meme" "x-tier shit" are annoying. it's clear that the bagnadovs have power

they're no shit.

i'm tired of you guys shilling prove to me they are relevant to antyhing other hten the field of plastic surgery?

this is just sad that you pizzatards think this something just another conspiracy without any proof. oh ya and cnn is fake news? trump was better fitted to be president then clinton who has a long career in politics?

its just another meme 'pol was right again' but really pol is never right just always retarded.

Fuck off leaf.

BOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFFBOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFFBOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFFBOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFFBOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFFBOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFFBOGDA BOGDA BOGDANOOOFFFFF

shilling so hard its hilarious

they own Visa, Mastercard and bought up a lot of influence from the Rothschilds in France and other countries in Europe. they can crash the market in a day, that's power to me.

Thats were your wrong kiddo.

Redpillme on these two motherfuckers. Why are they a thing?

Just accept the suppository known as the Bog pill, your mind will be set free.

>Visa
They secretly own it along with mastercard through a series of intricate shell companies

Have you felt it?

An energy more powerful than time and space itself.

>Bog pill
more like retard.

hasn't ever dawned on you this is literally a containment board? moot hated Sup Forums most other boards hate this place. you guys are the FAKE NEWS, the yuri subversion, the subliminal psy op. you are the cousin that needs to be excused for his outlandish views, the absuvie husband, the idiots and the deplorables.

go to reddit then you fucking faggot

Has it ever dawned on you that you are a sheltered fucking normie?

If those are not alien human hybrids idk what is. Thse guys look like they have been made to look human. Reptillian overlords when?

weak b8 m8

Bog pill best pill

Fool

Clearly the bogdaminati is stronger than we previously thought.

>Believing in the big bang

not fun enough people on reddit are too rational and successful to be bothered by someone online. you disillusioned neets on the other hand lack the maturity and rationality to not be baited into these drop down knock out internet fights.

simply its easier ot pick on retards then actual functioning members of society like reddit users.