Dare i say Sup Forums BTFO

Dare i say Sup Forums BTFO

>thank you redistributor of money and fuck you people who actually paid for it

>Implying I have a job or pay taxes
Kek you're the one paying for him
Liberals btfo

The money is coming from somewhere, pal.
Not the fucking ether.

So where?

Especially since insurance companies are making record profits.

I need to stop my tax from going into those scams.

1. If you have cancer you probably aren't working so you'd be on Medicare/Medicare.
2. They still have to treat you even though you don't have insurance
3. Steps should've been taken to lower the charges not to make people pay. The doctors are raping the people and Obama held us down for it.

Yea from wealthy people. Fuck you gouger or gouger beneficiary. The money comes from somewhere dumbfuck. You certainly haven't earned it.

Define "wealthy people", shit for brains.

Then when you've realized there aren't enough millionares + billionares to pay this much on everybody else, you'll realize it's the middle class.

mfw it was probably a pill that cost .50c to manufacture.

The US system is so fucked that a liter of saline solution ends up being 60+ bucks by the time it's used

>obama
obama didn't do shit, it was a few thousand people working their asses off paying taxes so this worthless shit can live a little longer. fuck obama.

This is stupid... all insurance has always worked this way. The bill shows a patient due amount of $59.34 because that is all that is left due between deductible, coinsurance, and max out of pocket in the year. If the person has cancer, I am in serious doubt that between appointments, medications, and treatments, that these amounts are not met each year. Consider it is also January, so this is likely a 30-day billing period out from the service date, which would be December 2016. Don't think a cancer patient has met deductible and coinsurance by then? Think again. This has nothing to do with Obama.

take cancer out of the coverage for health insurance unless you're willing to pay more for it. the treatment has such a terribly low success rate that to pass this burden to the rest of society for someone who is more than likely not going to get better and be productive is just insane.

Please read the sticky before posting.

Also, this was posted earlier and Sup Forums wasn't btfo.

>$60 deductible on an obamacare plan

sure.

If we let the corporations do their thing, medicine would be cheaper here, but people keep sueing doctors/pharma.

50% of the medical bills in the USA go to insurance to protect doctors from lawsuits

What's it like believing that the benevolent corporations will do what's morally right without regulation? Christ you're ignorant.

Thanks I paid for a portion of that you last fagot

Market place competition drives prices down.
I assume you think we should abolish land ownership, and business ownership right?
Just have the government run everything?

Sup Forums would rather corporations leech off them while they continue to spook you over this communist meme rather than help out fellow everyday americans

>If we let the corporations do their thing

You're partly right, but partly wrong.
If you let the market do it's thing.

Big corporates now have the government use it's power to stifle competition. There was a guy here a while back saying an entrepreneur in the USA purchased MRI and Ultrasound machines and was giving out scans at a fraction of the price (because he didn't have to go through all their bullshit) - but big hospitals and medicine had that shit shut down.

This is the exact opposite of a free market.

You should attack the problem from both ends.

One side is right in that big corporates corrupt the system.
The other side is right in that the free market is being stifled.

Most of the people who use Obongocare are poor spics and nogs so fuck em

YOu are partially correct Tort reform is so necessary on a federal level in this country. Medical lawsuits are crushing the medical industry. Some are righteous but even the righteous ones spawn from a hospital hesitating to do something out of fear of a lawsuit. Tort reform is something that needs to happen.

>providing service and resources to someone that is going to die anyway just so they can enjoy another year of paying bills by the taxpayers
I hope in trumps America if you're diagnosed with cancer you're shot in the head and thrown in a volcano

GOd has spoken gents
Also why did god make me think of shooting a man before throwing him in a volcano ?

>he doesnt have to pay his bill
>americans have to pay his 100k dollar anal cancer treatement instead
jfc these fucking retards just think it gets paid for, they dont think WHO pays it, the money just appears

>Fellow Americans
Sounds like you're pretty spooked, faggot.

Some nigger who shouldn't have survived survives because others who pay taxes cover 99.99% of the bill
That's what makes a good president.

>Market place competition drives prices down.

How exactly can market competition drive prices down?

Are they going to pay the doctors less?

Jesus Christ republicans are so fucking stupid...

considering i just had to pay 400$ for two tests that confirmed i'm dying of an autoimmune disease and i have some of the best insurance in the country.

I doubt that they only had to pay 60$

Hell i had surgery and still had to pay 1000 out of pocket for a 60k operation.

> Username Zer0skills
I'd say that sounds about right.

more like "thanks actual hard working Americans who pay taxes"

no. the hospital will stop charging 100 dollars for a bag of saline

>Obama invented insurance

That is kind of how it works, yes.
Inexperienced doctors charge less and people go to them, more experienced/specialized doctors will charge more.

But a lot more goes into medical costs in the USA.

I'm not trying to nitpick because I agree with you, but atleast in my hospital, we don't put any markups on used supplies, or if we do it's very little. If I remember correctly, we charge patients $1.50 or somewhere in that ballpark for a 1L bag of saline for injection. The absurd amounts come from made up prices on whatever service you got. The total cost of the supplies they use to remove a gallbladder or appendix is about $1,000 - $2,000ish dollars give or take but the hospital will staple absurd charges to the bill like $5,000 dollars just to use the OR.

Underrated post.

the mortality rate is so high for these giant cancer bills people keep posting lately that treatment isn't really worth it.

Why spend a million or so on what is maybe one more year of life, in which most of that time will be bedridden and drugged up for pain?

>redditor
>zeroskills
why does this person need to live?

if my everyday american is a bitchy redditor faggot i don't want to help my everyday american

its fake

I'd be interested to know the bullshit you would be hit with if one day decided to build a hospital and charge more sensible rates.

Just watch the cost inflating laws as they slowly file in.

You're a moron if you don't understand how market forces work. The medical industry in the US is illegally charging people via monopoly. That's why it costs $100,000 for a treatment here in the US, and $2500 in Europe for the exact same procedure.

>Not understanding how insurance and healthcare works

I find it strange how the same people usually found moaning about how overpopulated the world is is so hellbent on saving every single worthless life. If your genes are so shit, you deserve to die. Only fucks I know who got cancer IRL is an inbred paki muslim and a crazed man hating feminist.

Correct. It's us people that have families with multiple kids that have good earnings and don't get tax refunds every year. We're the ones paying for everyone else! The success we earned through hard work is being taxed to benefit all those who either don't want to do shit, have made shit choices, and/or aren't capable of doing shit. Basically, those people make up the leftist (Democrat, etc) voting block.

>Nigbama spends almost 100,000 USD on saving a redditor's life.

T..thanks, you fucking stupid nigger. I'm sure that redditor was worth it.

Where is the direct source of the money?

I think one thing that might help kill these insane costs is medical tourism.

Private hospitals in Canada and Mexico should think of cashing in on this sort of thing. Except Obamacare appears to take *so* much disposable income off people maybe that's not even possible now - you'll have to wait until it's repealed, then do it.

>thanking the very source working hand in hand with the FDA for a treatment not a cure.

>ishiggydiggydo

Sorry to hear that bro.

My wallet sure is

100k taken from the tax payer, thanks Obama!

>100k taken from the tax payer
Well not exactly. Taxes help subsidize the insurance but they don't pay for it. People still pay insurance premiums and Obama care doesn't cover as much as regular insurance so they're paying some of their medical bills also.

>>ishiggydiggydo

>i seriously hope in great god you didgeridoos in goy gospel yiddish degenerate operations

wut?

ishigerumiyamoto

>Implying we should be spending my money to save these weak genes.

Evolution baby, only the fittest survive.

> thanks Obama for giving me other people's money

>94k stolen via taxes to pay for his overpriced treatment
>prides himself on theft of his fellow muricans

THE DEBT RISES

>ishigerumiyamoto

>i seriously hope i get enema rheumatoid under my insane yamaha motorbike or tear out

what the fuck is going on in the world today

sure, like how they do in places like Africa!