What would happen if she agreed to perform at the inauguration?

Would the leftists be all very buthurt?

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/131069-5-important-reasons-i-cant-love-taylor-swift-anymore
rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>gets mistook for a coatrack
>neckbeard throws his fedora at her
>misses

I hope she sings Requiem For Rhodesia

That would never happen. I don't know why you fags worship this woman so much around here. She hangs out with the likes of Lena Dunham and every retarded left wing celebrity in existence. Why exactly would she perform on Trump's inauguration?

BECAUSE BOOBS.

All niggers chimpout because Taylor insulted "muh beyoncé" i think (they already kind of hate her for other irrelevant nigger shit)
Liberals will throw a hissyfit as always saying "muh raycism!" or shit like that.

The left clearly hate her for being a pretty and white and liking other white people.

bustle.com/articles/131069-5-important-reasons-i-cant-love-taylor-swift-anymore

>I Knew Jews were trouble
>Bad Blood with Jews
>Gas it off
>1488

I would love to see the Leftist butthurt

Good to know Kendrick Lamar, Beyonce, Jay Z and Drake are all Aryans now.

The point is they see her as the worst of white women can be.
About the same time they started hating her for sjw reasons is when Sup Forums really started trying adopt her
Its been well known she started as a Sup Forums tard years and years ago
Everybody knows that Sup Forums is where Sup Forumstards go when they grow up

But she IS the worst that white women can be. Entitled, self important, spoiled and narcissistic. in other words, she's a Lena Dunham with better clothes and a tiny bit more restraint. Why talk logic with neckbeards who put pussy on a pedestal though

That and the Kanye thing which is ironic cause Sup Forums lives him now.
She annoys me too but her lack of apologizing for being skinny rich and white are a plus and if she did come out pro Trump it would be a big boost. Can't deny that.

this would start playing on the big screen

rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4

Did she get a boob job?

>Sup Forums loves Kanye
Yeah, no, faggot. The only nigger I got love for is Stacey Dash because muh dik. The rest of them can get necklaced.

Apologies. I meant simply in general.

oh wow

She's best friends with Karlie Kloss, who's dating Ivanka Trump's brother in law.

I'd like to floss her Kloss, if you know what I mean

What boobs?

Anyway, I really wish Trump would disregard all of these untalented Hollywood assclowns and just have a world-class orchestra play.

Taylor Swift performing would be ideal.

We should bring our best for all the world to see.

What did he mean by this?

LOL both Kloss and Joshua Kushner (Ivanka's brother in law) were Clinton supporters. The Kushner family is well known for donating money to the Democrats. Ivanka and Jared themselves were very friendly with Chelsea Clinton and probably would've stayed that way if they weren't so ambitious. I don't trust any of Donald's children.

isn't Kanye already performing?

>he performs Famous to her

Isn't it obvious? She's white.

She cares too much about PR to too something like that

She is a really attractive woman.

wrong. lurk moar