Lanza was fascinated with mass shootings...

>Lanza was fascinated with mass shootings, most notably the Columbine High School massacre and the Northern Illinois University 2008 shooting. He did not allow anybody in his bedroom (the windows of which he had taped over with black plastic garbage bags to block out sunlight), refused to have a Christmas tree in the house, and would not eat his food unless it was arranged in a particular way on his plate.[145] He had also chosen to cut off contact with both his father and brother in the two years before the shooting and at one point communicated with his mother, who lived in the same house, only by email. A document entitled "Selfish," about the inherent selfishness of women, was found on Lanza's computer after his death.[136][146]

What the FUCK was wrong with this kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/03/17/the-reckoning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So what was his tripcode?

I think you want to know what the fuck is wrong with America.

I'll bite. How is Lanza symptomatic of what is wrong with Ameriga?

Nothing wrong with him. He's a product of the sick society we have, and was thus created by it.

A society gets exactly what it deserves, nothing more and nothing less. Expect to see way more of this. The people that pretend to be "shocked" and dismayed by any of this are the real problem and always have been.

He is the polack that dissapeared when it happened, he mostly posted about his utter hate for women. As well as how he thought we should lock them in cages and use for breeding.

his posts were always fun to poke at as he got really upset.

well, they generated him. How could it not be related?

>2017 still thinking sandy was real

based Canadian shitposters coming together

We have created very fragile children. When they encounter struggle they break like egg. We must create strong children. Bullying must be brought back.

idolized shooters, didn't have enough bullet in his diet.

Some people need a good killing.

A useless piece of shit who will die an old man in prison who hopefully endures multiple buttfucks every day until then.

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/03/17/the-reckoning

If you read this article, you'll see how right you are. Lanza's mother actually let this little shit order her around and refuse to take his psych meds.

Really, I think this is another example of fatherless sons growing up fucking worthless.

We should hold the father responsible.

he doesn't exist

This

Bullying had a purpose, Sad Hyde is right.

If you are bullied in school it teaches you how to be a better person, whether you realize it or want to admit it.

I was bullied in school and now work at a school I tell people that the anti-bullying shit goes way to far. It makes people into "special-snowflake" children. Who experience no hardship in their life and want everything given to them.

Mental disease

no gf

>Posts the most autistic photo pol has ever seen
>"What was wrong with this kid"

Do these digits confirm that we kill the anti-bullying movement?

>sandy hoax

he died the day before the shooting user

Ass Burgers.

Where is proofs?

>When they encounter struggle
You fucking poor delusional faggot. When they ENCOUNTER struggle?

Struggle has been LEVERAGED upon them by allowing women in the workplace!

This world is a MAD HOUSE! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES?

No, the mother was a STUPID FUCKING CUNT. When you give away gbp all willy nilly, and then he gets 1,000,000 points, of course you have to be his fucking slave. Meanwhile, I have to slave my assignment off washing dishes once a month for a measely 5,000.

FIVE FUCKING THOUSAND

HOW THE FUCKING AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD MOOSE BUTTER FRIED MAPLE TENDIES LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT I'M GOING TO SHIT EXTRA IN MY UNDIES SO YOU HAVE TO SCRUB ALL DAY

>tfw I'm also fascinated by serial killers and school shooters

It was the Jews

>Before the shooting

Hell fucking yes it does. I too was bullied, and sure it sucked, but looking back it I was a little shit that needed correction.

On top of this, let's kill anti-corporal punishment.

getting bullied makes you a better person.... how?

are the bullies the "better people" already, and that's why they bully?

But it's nearly 5 years on from this, and there is still no proof that it actually happaned.

No, "America" did not generate him. He was born sick, in much the same way that many niggers are born violent.

I spent a few days reading up on Sandy Hook and it is shady as fuck
They had this dude firing two rifles, one in each hand? Then they tore the school down
It doesn't add up, seems like a psyop

his death certificate is dated 1 day before the shooting

>>Lanza was fascinated with mass shootings, most notably the Columbine High School massacre and the Northern Illinois University 2008 shooting. He did not allow anybody in his bedroom (the windows of which he had taped over with black plastic garbage bags to block out sunlight), refused to have a Christmas tree in the house, and would not eat his food unless it was arranged in a particular way on his plate.[145] He had also chosen to cut off contact with both his father and brother in the two years before the shooting and at one point communicated with his mother,

That's EXACTLY my life. Should I've worried?

South and North?

No it teaches you what not to become and helps you learn self-reflection.

see

Adam was a fan of Ron Paul, and liked to argue economic theory. He became fascinated with guns and with the Second World War, and showed an interest in joining the military. But he never talked about mass murder, and he wasn’t violent at school. He seldom revealed his emotions, but had a sharp sense of humor. When Peter took him to see Bill Cosby live, Adam laughed for an hour straight. He loved reruns of “The Bob Newhart Show” and “Get Smart,” which he would watch with his dad. One Christmas, Adam told his parents that he wanted to use his savings to buy toys for needy children, and Peter took him shopping for them.

When Adam began middle school, Peter and Nancy’s worries increased. The structure of the school day changed; instead of sitting in one classroom, he had to move from room to room, and he found the disruption punishing. Sensory overload affected his ability to concentrate; his mother xeroxed his textbooks in black-and-white, because he found color graphics unbearable. He quit playing the saxophone, stopped climbing trees, avoided eye contact, and developed a stiff, lumbering gait. He said that he hated birthdays and holidays, which he had previously loved; special occasions unsettled his increasingly sclerotic orderliness. He had “episodes,” panic attacks that necessitated his mother’s coming to school; the state’s attorney’s report says that on such occasions Adam “was more likely to be victimized than to act in violence against another.”

>leaf

Your country is cold, and tucked up away from everything. It's like you're sitting in America's attic while they talk and laugh around the fire downstairs.

I'd kill myself

>frog

>redditfrog
>also frog from france
pottery

this

way too much weird stuff there. bad acting by the parents and gene rosen, no biohazard cleanup ever occurred at the school, there are barely any records of adam lanza existing, almost all of the "parents" are listed as actors or performers of some kind. this list goes on..

What was wrong with him?...The bowl cut...

Why would they throw that jag at ron paul in there, it doesnt make sense. The more I learn about SH the more it all seems like a psyop.

>refused to have a Christmas tree in the house, and would not eat his food unless it was arranged in a particular way on his plate.

so he was basically muslim?

Underrated FPBP. It was YKTD.

most of the people I saw in school who were bullied were bullied for reasons beyond their control. awkward puberty growth spurts that gave them terrible acne, or the male was just shorter and smaller than his peers, or the girl was fat... (I'll admit that obesity is a personal failure in adulthood, but some kids are feed terribly by bad parents)

spastic, weirdo kids may have been bullied too, but not if they ended up tall or big enough stand up for themselves.

He got vaccinated which resulted in autismo overload

This bullying help them grow into individuals with stronger resolves.

i thought it was YTMND

King noted evidence of obsessive-compulsive disorder, which often accompanies autism. Adam refused to touch metal objects such as doorknobs and didn’t like his mother to touch them, either, because he feared contamination. “Adam imposes many strictures, which are increasingly onerous for mother,” King wrote. “He disapproves if mother leans on anything in the house because it is ‘improper.’ . . . He is also intolerant if mother brushes by his chair and objected to her new high heel boots, because they were ‘too loud.’ . . . If mother walks in front of him in the kitchen, he would insist she redo it.” King was concerned that Adam’s parents seemed to worry primarily about his schooling, and said that it was more urgent to address “how to accommodate Adam’s severe social disabilities in a way that would permit him to be around peers.” King saw “significant risk to Adam in creating, even with the best of intentions, a prosthetic environment which spares him having to encounter other students or to work to overcome his social difficulties.” And he concluded that Nancy was “almost becoming a prisoner in her own house.”

Go read the newyorker article on Adam Lanza senpai. newyorker.com/magazine/2014/03/17/the-reckoning

This kid was homeschooled for a long time. There was no bullying. And then his father divorced his mother and moved out. So this kid was coddled at home, never corrected by his peers, and allowed access to and trained with firearms his mother stored openly his the house.

mfw Adam Lanza's mother

its fake you shitbag

He realized those kids were going to become degenerate pigs when they grew up. He didn't want them to end up like that. He had to do the right thing and shoot up that school to save the children from the kikes grasp. He did the world a favor and saved the younglings before it was too late. He sent them with god to be protected by the force that is the kikes.

If you say that this isn't true, you're fooling yourself and you're taking the bluepill.

>getting bullied makes you a better person.... how?
If you're a shitty weak person you get bullied. Either you fix it, pretend to fix it, or you hide.

wait what what what?

Bullying is a necessary evil, otherwise we would need to un-diversify the gene pool to create perfect people...

Some people need that negativity in their life to be able to learn how to properly mature. Otherwise they believe the world should form the them rather than them forming to the world.

I bet you think there weren't any survivors either.

You've actually convinced me that bullying could have saved Adam Lanza from being such a pathetic piece of human garbage.

>single mothers

so basically shit tier parenting, which seems to be the cause of literally all problems in society

>Jews also allowed women to work and be Rabbi's
IT APPEARS TO BE A LARGER PROBLEM THAN YOU THINK

SOCIETY IS DOOMED

MEN HAVE NO LEVERAGE.

THE SYSTEM SIMPLY ISN'T DESIGNED TO SUPPORT BOTH FAMILY HEADS

i thought he never existed? pol said so

he was weak physically and mentally just not cut out for this world.

sad thing is he took fucking innocent children out with himself. i don't find him that interesting he was just a pussy that couldn't handle life and this is how enacted his pain.

ive been through so much shit (i may have aspergers) i was bullied relentless, had economic troubles, spent time homeless, and still im a kv but did i ever think to shoot some shit up? nope.

Your analysis is perfect.

It's a hard red pill to swallow but if you really look at it from a non-humanitarian stand point. Bullying has real purpose, there is even evidence of bullying albeit not as severe in some cases. In animal herds/packs they bully eachother to keep stability and to teach under-performing members to catch back up.

there was nothing to survive. what do you mean?

this makes me sad

>refused to have a Christmas tree in the house

is this a big deal? I like Christmas but I'm not fucking around setting up and dismantling a tree every year

>What the FUCK was wrong with this kid?
autism, drugs, single motherhood

Many such cases

lack of proper socially constructive bullying.

we joke about weaponized autism, but this is what happens as a result.

The government does a false flag to blame autists

It is m8. Sorry to break it to you but your a psycho cunt.

good boy points?

>When I visited Peter, he produced four binders of printouts of his e-mails with Nancy and Adam since 2007. By 2008, when Adam turned sixteen and was going to school only for occasional events, Nancy’s e-mails describe his escalating misery. “He had a horrible night. . . . He cried in the bathroom for 45 minutes and missed his first class.” Two weeks later, she wrote, “I am hoping that he pulls together in time for school this afternoon, but it is doubtful. He has been sitting with his head to one side for over an hour doing nothing.” Later that year: “Adam had a rough night. He moved everything out of his room last night. He only kept his bed and wardrobe cabinet.”

>In the period that followed the decision to homeschool Adam, Nancy regularly asked Peter not to come when Adam was having a “bad day,” but her correspondence shows no sense of crisis commensurate with the Yale assessment. Peter had begun to feel distanced by the intensity of Adam’s relationship with Nancy, although he did not feel that the intensity was “by its nature problematic.” His approach to parenting was as docile as Nancy’s was obsessive. She indulged Adam’s compulsions. “She would build the world around him and cushion it,” Peter said. Adam had difficulties with coördination and, when he was seventeen, Peter told Nancy that he had had to pause to retie his shoes on a hike. Nancy responded in astonishment, “He tied his own shoes?”

This honestly backs up the bullying case tbqhwy.

Adam's father agrees with the user pushing for socially constructive bullying.

>We should hold the father responsible.

How can you when the mother had custody?

>semi autistic kid that went totally insane after being exposed to negro bullies in school

betting 100k on this

he baptized them by fire

proof that bullying works

#WeNeedBullying

Anyone?

Anyone?

Miissed this..

The Digits guys they are speaking to us.

but some of the bullies that did the bullying were pieces of shit in their own right

I see your point to some extent. these weirdo kids need to be put into place

my only experience being a bully was to this kid from Mississippi who went to my college, he didnt shower often or wear deoderant, he literally smelled like BO. we bullied him relentlessly until he started performing proper hygeine. he's probably married to a fat chick right now bc we fixed his deficiency

but I dont think it can be argued that all kids are bullied to maintain social order. and the bullies sometimes are completely shitty people can ruin otherwise normal kids.

Honestly, I think the point is more nuanced. High school is a place of conformity and grouping. We work out our identities by conforming to groups like nerd, jocks, cheerleaders, goths. It's not necessarily HARSH bullying like picking up kids and throwing them into garbage bins. We're talking about... peer pressure. And shame. And ridicule. Lanza at home was allowed to go full REEEEEEEE don't wear high heels mom walk in front of me again. Stuff I can promise you nobody would ever put up with in highschool. This kid would be the laughing stock. And he would either adapt by growing a fucking spine and learning to have decency and consideration for others, or he would be shamed into the position of social outcast.

I guess a little elaborating is due

Yes there are people who just bully for the sake of "I am a total douche bag." However the example you gave is literally a story of changing someones life for the better.

I guess its more of we bullying needs to be redefined. people just lump everything into the word "bullying" but I believe there is different classifications to use.

Your experience would be more of a teasing someone into preforming proper behaviors.

Now lets say there is a kid who has a stutter that he is getting speech therapy for, and he was born with this condition. I would say "bullying" him for this condition would be more of just plain harassing and would be uncalled for.

Yes, most of us have to pretend to be dismayed when a school full of toddlers gets shot up by a loser.

You are one edgy virgin

pretty much

Sad to know you work in a school with your low IQ. Why dont you do some research on the topic that lays out the facts on what bullying does for brain development? It isnt pretty.

Cant believe how dense you are

ok. fwiw This kid Lanza is clearly one of the freaks that would need to be bullied into conformity, I'll agree with you. He's not one I would consider as not deserving bullying

I personally went to a very jock-centric highschool. a private school

I witnessed a fair amount of physical harassment and bullying, tossing a kid into the trash bin and the like, and I dont consider peer pressure to be bullying at all.

what the fuck is school id tho
do you live in nazi germany

understood. thanks

what was the nigger to white kill ratio?

Exactly. I think this is just a case of the term bullying becoming too broad due to SJW kneejerking and so on. It's not bullying we're really asking for. We're just asking for normalization and peer pressure to work out its magic on hormonal teenagers, instead of isolating them and allowing their sickness to fester and grow in their mind.

Says the American using a Vietnamese proxy because he is afraid of the Government coming to find him.

Severe bullying cases are always isolated and yes, they can cause problems to the brain. However the only problem with this argument is that the less severe cases have never been studied.

I believe that bullying is necessary however I also believe that cases of severe bullying that go way to far is unecessary.

This is only true if it's for a short time, for a longer time it's the opposite

Also, being rejected by people does the same to the braim as physical abuse.

>when a school full of toddlers gets shot up
>believing Sandy hoax

>mfw for a second there I thought Paul Latza had shot up a school

it seemed entirely reasonable, too

Where's your face nigga

This 6 foot tall 112 pound weakling was able to operate while carrying at least 40 pounds of firearms and ammunition (over 1/3 of his weight).

looks like a nice kid

i'd hang out with him