TRS Doxxing: WTF IS GOING ON?

So Mike Enoch just got doxxed, and the second episode of the daily shoah hasn't come out yet, WTF is going on? Is TRS kill? Is Mike Enoch fucked being that he lives in JEW YORK? Whats going on?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gR61O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

antifa got them. rest in piss.

They deleted the second episode because he talked about being Jewish in it. I watched it earlier today.

Who? What?

>8fag continues to be a bunch of kikes
wew

This

No he didn't

Well guess I have to do a donation after all now, cant let our brothers in need down

Why are leafs such a pile of garbage. I like Canada but now I'd be onboard for stealing their land and wiping them out.

Mike Enoch is a jew married to some kike called Freidmann there are no non-jew people called Freidmann

Fash the Nation is Down

what are you guys talking about? What episode was deleted? last one was released Friday right?

Shocker that Sup Forums's heroes are cryptojews. Oh wait, that's practically all of them. Guess you've still got Richard Spencer and his loft.

His fucking wife is JEWISH. Can you believe this shit? lmao

All e-celeb worship is shit.

Mike works for NSA, got doxxed by antifa, he sold out mcfeels so mcfeels dumped fash the nation so he doesn't lose his job and identify. Mike got one last jewing in. Good that the show is done.

You got No Proof

ITT: a Punched By Jewdy kashrut sock puppet fest.

Check the FTN website.

Aryan as fuck

I'm so glad I never registered on their forum or sent them money. I was this fucking close to doing it too

>wow_its_fucking_nothing.png

The reason this narrative is so autistic is because all his info is already out. The only thing to hide is from your employers and all it would take is one antifa member to send it in. And if he sold out other TRS members then what would stop them/listeners from giving his info out to employers after?

they fooled us all

antifafags plz go

What are you talking about I'm listening to it right now. Sven even mentioned it in his song.
>today
it almost a fucking week ago.

What's TRS?

I punch back Jewdy.

Almost Australian-tier. Well done, hoser.

Daily reminder that 8/pol/ aka ANTIFA/pol/ did this. It's time to come with the final solution to the KrippleKikechan question.

LEAVE THIS COUNTRY.

oy vey

This real shotgun.

kek he actually looks like his avatar

that doesn't answer my question about a deleted episode though

proper 8chaim shilling right here

It's confirmed his wife is a Jew. We haven't confirmed whether Mike Enoch himself is a Jew or not.

radio.therightstuff.biz

TRS = The Right Stuff. The main, 'The Daily Shoah' is a Sup Forums-ish podcast that had (has?) 100000 downloads per episode. Also spawned a cluster of satellite podcasts.

Yep TRS is kill, and we were all rused.

>Posting a picture of Matisyahu ironically

I like you, kid.

Kike Enoch starts a podcast to delude goyim to impress his Jew wife's family

>mike peinovich

>ames friedman

try harder faggot

I'm still waiting for an answer from the people shilling for this that claim to be WN or right wing: What harm was TRS causing specifically that made ruining lives and fracturing communities a better alternative?

They both look like dudes.

>that doesn't answer my question about a deleted episode though

Anyone got it saved?

They were espousing White Nationalism as a Jewish plot to destroy White Nationalism.

>Nazis and Jews ,Bad news.

The horseshoes of your average Sup Forumstard.
Real Sup Forumsacks uphold the west in more patrician ways than mhu jooods.

What did they say that harmed the movement or went against its basic ethos?

The treachery of the jew known no end. They are both the jew and the nazi supposedly hunting the jew. Amazing. Is there no bottom to this well of jewish kikery

Please, tell us more about the west Mr. Colomiba

>they're still buttblasted even a week after the initial hack
TRS shills should die off, just like your shitty website. Top kek!

to think this fat kike ever had the gall to make fun of based Jahans because of his weight

They pushed Sodomy.

It's antifa, dude. They'll stop at nothing. They even got Millennial Woes for fuck's sake; the mot reasonable voice in the movement.

Stop, she's cute

mike cernovich was always right

I watched it too, they joked about him being Jewish because he came from a wealthy Democrat family.

There is no honor among trolls, it seems.

who are these people and how do you find the time to watch all this shit?

Heretics must be tortured until they recant, goy.

So was it Antifa or Cripple chan who did the doxing? I know both declared war on TRS.

>Thai flag
>German file name

Not surprised... I wouldn't put anything past those faggots.

No. They didn't.

>We will tolerate gays, even though they are at fault for AIDS and the rise in prevelance of pedophilia , if you want to reform your ways then we will tolerate you.

Is not

>Engage poop dick because it feels good

It was Bestchan, obviously. You do know that only winners write history, right? Not your shitty cucked board.

>controlled opposition is dead
Press S to spit on grave

Once ANTIFA got one of their own as a mod it was all ogre. That's all it takes.

>We will tolerate gays

>everything I don't like is controlled opposition

What as 8pol actually contributed to anything?

Have they ever done anything of note....ever?

You must be controlled opposition then, because I don't like you.

Their most indigestible show, the fatherland, still had 8000 downloads a week. 8000, let's a fuckton of people listening, or at least downloading a show where a bunch of fash daddies talk about raising kids and bullshit

kek

>dox white nationalists

you are the cucked chan

>4/pol/: popularized Pepe, helped electing Trump, made the CIA look stupid, started Pizzagate to destroy Clinton, wrecked CTR, started esoteric kekism...

>8/pol/: got tricked by ANTIFA into doing their dirty work

Cool achievements, wheeliefag.

Holy fuck, mike, your wife's an uber kike...

>white
Jews aren't white.

>a stormfag's guide to political discussion

The more you know

See

I always figured that mike was fat I wonder how dadcore 7th son looks

S

>tfw a mexican is more based than "aryan warriors"

I'm so confused

The second one came out yesterday

Not only that SHE WAS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF A CHAPTER OF BBYO, A JEWISH YOUTH GROUP DESIGNED TO GET YOUNG JEWS MORE INVOLVED IN JUDAISM. TOP KEK ALT-KIKE

archive.is/gR61O

Theres a reason they are called antifachan

Yeah, they doxxed TRS. That's pretty noteworthy. Weren't those podcasts fairly popular?

Was eightchan really behind this? After all these are just anonymous boards.

its probably some treacherous NSA faggot who wants to lick shillarys dry pussy

If I understand this thread correctly what you are saying is all the best Nazi's are Jews?

Yes, TRS gets around 200,000 unique visitors a week, and growing exponentially

They saved white nationalism by destroying the most popular white nationalist site online.

>antifa

top kek

Sup Forums really is cuckchan

I just went there and the have a celebration thread for this shit. God their layout sucks its like a combination of reddit and Sup Forums but learning all the wrong lessons.

>milo

Shit, did she know who she was married to this whole time?

I feel sorry for mike. In between the dude GAS KIKES lmao banter, he was actually rather well meaning.

F

wow just wow