NOBODY with talent wants to perform at Trump's inauguration

NOBODY with talent wants to perform at Trump's inauguration

He lost the election by 3 million votes

TRUMP LOST

If he lost, why is it his inauguration?

He will be sworn in as President on the 20th.

Tell me more about your feelings though.

Lost what? I don't get it. I heard he won.

Because we have a racist electoral system that caters to rural rednecks instead of intelligent minorities.

>intelligent
>minorities
nice b8

Sup Forums users need to be aware of an influx of normies to Sup Forums. The flood of SJWs, cucks and never trumpers is here. You will be seeing an increase in threads like this, and an increase in anti-trump sentiment. Realize that these are Facebook fags trying to impose their beliefs on you, and spam them with gore. It will drive them away.

If you only count legal votes, Trump won by the popular vote by 10 million.

I think performers refusing to play for Trump's inauguration is due to fear it would ruin their public image. That's why most celebrities have progressive views, because not having them makes you seem stuborn or ignorant. The media scaring viewers that Trump is literally Hitler doesn't help celebrities performing for Trump without backlash.

Your president was a minority for 8 years. He seemed pretty intelligent to me

Yeah, faggots thrive better in bigger cities

Obama was a mulatto who could read lies off a teleprompter. The moment that thing went down he could only stutter like a retard.

>republican system of equal representation to prevent tyranny of the stupid majority
>not catering to the intelligent minority

how many illegals do you think voted? there is no voter ID in Cali.

California shouldn't be allowed to exist. Should we start a petition to have them on the Mexico side of the wall?

No one wants to perform because they're getting death threats.

which was heavily debated by the founding fathers and is the correct choice over raw democracy, as Trump is clearly a better candidate.

President of the United States: Donald Trump

An entertainer won't perform and this is supposed to be a barometer of what exactly?

The vast majority of celebs have already proven they're self serving cunts with delusions of their own importance. Why the hell do I care which ones have deigned to appear at the inauguration? So long as Trump is sworn in and gives a speech, I'll be happy.

Inauguration Speech Drinking Game: Every time Trump says huge, believe me, and amazing, take a drink. Every time Trump says "Make America Great", chug like it's your job.

>rural rednecks

You're doing it wrong, you're supposed to call them rural and suburban retards.

>letting a nigger to run the country for nearly a decade
Because you're as retarded as he is

>stutter like a retard
Aren't you glad our new p-resident is so talented he stutters like a retard even when he's reading off a teleprompter?

These subhumans are the real low-information voters.

TBF, I think you shouldn't be allowed to vote if you haven't either finished college, or been exposed to a significant amount of cultural diversity. If 99% of your daily interactions are with other white people of the same demographic as you, you should not be allowed to vote.

If you are a minority or live in a city, you are by definition exposed to a significant amount of diversity, so you can vote.

If you are college educated rural voter, you are presumably intelligent and hopefully rational, and therefore you can vote.

If you're Bubba from Alabama or Joe the Plumber from bum-fuck-nowhere, Flyover, Iowa, you can fuck right off. Your time is up.