Is my cat white Sup Forums?

Is my cat white Sup Forums?

By American standards it definitely is

Inferior mixed breed. Stick it into the oven. Videotape and post pics.

FUZZY

Step off the bus, jack, Muhammad's about to praise his God, sucka

But he's a sweet kitty, he's never lashed out and has been friendly for the 10 years I've kept him

Check its skin color.

For cats Blue Skin is master race.

Your cat a cute.

Do you live in NC? If so, that is my cat.

Naff off, purebred snob.

Why are your pics fucking horrible? You using a motorola clamshell with a third-party camera attachment?

Beautiful cat op. Here is mine.

cute kitty. would pet

Here's mine.

That's a good looking cat

Fuckin cute cat OP.

Yours too

this kind of artwork is so entertaining to me

Thanks guys I have another cat who's name is mittens and he's pretty awesome too but he's hiding rn

post pics faggit :3

Does he have white paws?

redpill me on redpills

My cat was full on nigger black, he also had one eye because I figured if I don't adopt the black one eyed cat who will?

Unfortunately when we moved house he became very uneasy with his new surroundings and ran off, I never saw him again.

bump

Is mine?

Is that a Russian Blue?

nebelungs are based as fuck and are pretty much dogs. good job OP.

sorry you have a stomach-ache from drinking too much sandnigger cum but you don't need to lash out

Are my little cats white?

Kinda look Egyptian.

Mexicat reporting in

white cats have pink noses

but nice cat all the same :3

>Nebelungs prefer their own families and often keep a distance from strangers. They tend to bond with a select few humans and stay loving and devoted throughout their lives. It is, however, a cat that gladly accepts company of its people or of another cat. Nebelungs are very good communicators and will remind their owners of problems. This happens often since Nebelungs can be very picky about things such as litter cleanliness and food type. Many owners of the Nebelung cats say that they can act more like dogs at times, being extremely loyal to their owner and family. They are also known for being easily leash trained with use of a proper harness. It enjoys sitting in a lap and being petted, and will follow its favorite person devotedly from room to room.

Sounds like a great breed.

Beautiful cat, reminds me of my little cat. Pic related

Beautiful :3

Is it Caturday?

Bog threads get shut down, but this bullshit is fine. And you're telling me there's no collusion between the mods and bog operatives? "Forced meme"... Yeah. Keep your heads in sand sheep.

Of course.

Big kitter

he is under his fur,i can tell from this picture,mayb more of a grey