Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history...

Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

>1- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people, be them nazis, americans or soviets, coordinate them to produce a lie that offered no benefit whatsoever to them (nazis, allies and Soviets), and nobody ever found proof for this.

>2- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?

>3- Posen speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=mRO04q_lQi4
Deniers will just prance around the word ausrottung, and claim that the speeches are fake without substantiating

Here are common fallacies that stormniggers WILL commit:
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Gish_Gallop
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring
Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)

>inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BvRvNZo5Gk
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/WSeng.pdf
theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels
google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=world jewish population
jewishdatabank.org/studies/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=3257
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Countries_and_Territories
jpr.org.uk/map
heretical.com/miscella/rudolf.html
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429
matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus);
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!CX/pol/EUo/
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He isn't using his tripcode

Nice try (((Nationalist View)))

Hey, OP

I wonder who OP could be

it's no mystery

It always feels great when someone posts some old image you made, but i made that for one of those nord master race threads not to imply the holocaust happened JIDF

tfw jidf unmasked

- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people
You don't need to convince millions -- just enough figureheads that the dominos fall into place.

- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?
Alive? What kind of question is this?

- Posen speeches
I didn't watch any of that shit, but that's because I'm running on potato internet.

There's nothing wrong with questioning the narrative. I personally believe it happened, but I smell bullshit in regards to the number that were actually killed

>potato internet.
Ahh. Potatonet

>You don't need to convince millions
you needed to convince the 6 million jews, 5 million soviet POWs, the entire USSR/USA/UK govs, pretty much the whole nazi party...

>Alive? What kind of question is this?
Where are they? Don't play stupid to evade the question

>I didn't watch any of that shit, but that's because I'm running on potato internet.
then see it. It's 6 min long

>There's nothing wrong with questioning the narrative.
Agree with you. But questioning for the sake of questioning it without any sort of supportive evidence is looney tier

>but I smell bullshit in regards to the number that were actually killed
based on what?

>why would people lie for the benefit of jews?
Wtf? Why do people tell lies when it comes to feminist statistics? Because they get brainwashed, they dont fact check, they dont read the shit themselves, they just eat it up.
>No one is going to talk about X
Have you heard of the Havaara agreement?
Have you heard about the brothels, theaters, musical instruments in the various deathcamps/labourcamps?

>Why do people tell lies when it comes to feminist statistics?
personal gain. But what do the nazis won by faking holocaust?

>Have you heard of the Havaara agreement?
yes.

>Have you heard about the brothels, theaters, musical instruments in the various deathcamps/labourcamps?
other then Sup Forums unsourced infographs?
yes

Most likely they where solely for SS camp guards, political prisoners, kapos and British RAF prisoners

you forgot your tag, nationalist view

Go back to the jewland you stole from the Palestinians, jidf

>"HURR DURR FACK OFFF TRIPFAGZ"
>i decide to take off trip
>"ERMAHGERD PUT YOURZ TRIP BAK ON WAHHHHH!!!!"

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT DUDE!

Oral information is the same thing in the end. There is truth and lies. Oral information, when it comes to a highly popular topic, are memes. Thats why that shit spreads. They are oral memes. Memes of vibration, if you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BvRvNZo5Gk

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

It's bullshit, all of it.

They manufactured evidence, and in some countries it's actually illegal and you get thrown in jail if your version if history is different than the one "settled" in 1945

1. The benefit was the creation of Israel
2. Many were still in Europe, many in America and Canada and other nations
3. If the holocaust was real, why there's still jews?

its okay because you are still using your trip flag
its too bad the holocaust didn't happen, aye?

>There is truth and lies. Oral information, when it comes to a highly popular topic, are memes. Thats why that shit spreads. They are oral memes. Memes of vibration, if you will.
>Its bullshit
>The benefit was the creation of Israel
jidf BTFO

DUBS
OF
FUCKING
TRUTH

Mah nigga

>They manufactured evidence
prove it

1 -> Israel was created with the Balfour declaration
2 -> Where are they now?
3 -> 5 million jews lived in USA during WW2. A couple of millions managed to flee to siberia. A couple of millions lived in arab countries. Some survived

>the Nuremberg trials are proof of the Holocaust
Hate this meme

Also, if the Holocaust was a thing why didn't Churchill mention it in his book?

>Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)

Why are Jews so obsessed with the "6 million" number? It comes up everywhere, so it obviously has to be part of one of their religious texts.

Considering it's known that the Soviet Government was mostly Jewish (Trotsky, Lenin, etc. were Jews, most of the people in Soviet government or in charge of the gulags were Jews, and antisemitism was outlawed) and they killed tens of millions of white Europeans during their reign, even before the "Holocaust", why should we be more concerned about the "6 millions Jews", and why aren't Jews held accountable for what they did in Eastern Europe (and later Palestine)?

Lenin and Trotsky weren't Jewish

Also, why wasn't the term "Holocaust" in most encyclopedias or anywhere before the 80s?

The Germans were doing the same thing to Jews that the United States was to the Japanese.

The difference is that the war actually reached the mainland of Germany, caused total war devastation on their infrastructure and agriculture capabilities. They got careless and desperate.

That's the only moral superiority the United States has over Germany, convenience. The only difference between an internment camp and a concentration camp is if there's enough food to feed the "real" citizens first. Go ahead and take a read of the old newspapers in the United States in the town where the "jap camps" were.

The United States federal government made sure to basically go out of the way to enslave the Japanese for agricultural purposes just to make damn sure there was going to be enough food. Because I guarantee you that the fears and hatred against the Japs were so bad that the whites and blacks even in Arkansas forgot that they hated each other and any deficiency of food and Medicine would have been entirely the brunt of the Japanese to bear.

Millions of Jews did die while in Nazi Germany custody, that part is undeniable.

But why the hell would they go through such an expensive network to kill them. Most of the genocides of the 19th and 20th Century were much less obtuse. Round up a bunch of people and kill them. Don't waste time with silly long term torture experiments. Don't waste valuable Infantry guarding over some old Jews breaking the rocks.

If the Holocaust was real in the sense that it was the real intent from the start and not the same thing that the United States allegedly planned with the internment camps, then the Holocaust was the least efficient genocide history might have ever known.

And if there is something that Nazi Germany was interested in on matters of society and economics, it was efficiency.

Who was Lev Brownstein?

kek. nice try OP but fuck nazi stuff.

I dont like jidf or obvious shills.
nobody here does.

Keep shilling, shillbro and we'll keep shitposting

>The Germans were doing the same thing to Jews that the United States was to the Japanese.
>what is gas chambers and einsatzgruppen

because the term only got popularized in the late 70's due to a book or a movie i dunno

Trotsky's original name was Lev Bronstein.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Trotsky
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child in a Russian Jewish family, of wealthy (but illiterate) farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine), a small village 24 kilometres (15 mi) from the nearest post office. His parents were David Leontyevich Bronstein (1847–1922) and his wife Anna Lvovna (née Zhivotovskaya) (1850–1910). The family was of Jewish origin.[4]

Lenin had a Jewish grandfather and was "educated" by European Jews, who then went on to form the Bolsheviks with him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Lenin
>Lenin's father, Ilya Nikolayevich Ulyanov, was from a family of serfs; his ethnic origins remain unclear, with suggestions being made that he was Russian, Chuvash, Mordvin, or Kalmyk.[2] Despite this lower-class background he had risen to middle-class status, studying physics and mathematics at Kazan Imperial University before teaching at the Penza Institute for the Nobility.[3] Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863.[4] Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a German–Swedish woman and a Russian Jewish physician who had converted to Christianity.[5]

CAMPFIRE OP!
TIME TO ROAST JEWISHMALLOWS!

could you show me pictures of the gas chambers?

>it's a stormtard focus on red herrings episode

>we'll keep shitposting
it's just you here. you're literally spending your saturday night shitposting, not even engaging in actual conversations in other threads or in this one, just shitposting. if you've been on here for long enough you'll know exactly who this portuguese guy is and you'll know that no amount of shitposting will make him go away - you have to beat him on this topic for him to leave. no one has yet.

you fucking autistic nigger.

Dog, we got over it. We own the U.S., and their PEOTUS is friendly with Israel even if it hurts his own country's image in the region. Jewish people dominate elite educational institutions, the media, finance, government, etc. American Christians love it, and Americans love giving us money. In short, we have it pretty fucking good in the U.S.

ZyklonB leaves cyan marks on walls when used. That wasnt used there.
Also I am not a stormtard

/thread

First post best post

>we got over it

Obviously you didn't since you keep spewing propaganda about your Holohoax to this day.

For fuck's sake, there was a "Holocaust on Ice" show last year.

>you needed to convince the 6 million jews, 5 million soviet POWs, the entire USSR/USA/UK govs, pretty much the whole nazi party...
You convince a few figureheads, you get everyone that believes in them to follow. Take the heads, the bodies follow suit.

>Alive? What kind of question is this?
>>Where are they? Don't play stupid to evade the question
Are *you* playing stupid? Are you telling me there's no more Jews? You were asking where the Jews are if they weren't killed, I guess I could point to Israel on a map for you if that's sufficient.

>>I didn't watch any of that shit, but that's because I'm running on potato internet.
>then see it. It's 6 min long
I would, if my internet wasn't capped at 128kb/s right now. I can shitpost and that's about it. I will give it a watch in a few hours when that changes.

>>but I smell bullshit in regards to the number that were actually killed
>based on what?
It's a personal belief, nothing more. I was taught that the death toll was a mere 250 thousand when I was a child, and that number rose to 6 million almost out of the blue. They also quoted 6 million in the NYTimes during WWI, so I've reason to believe that they didn't actually count.

>You convince a few figureheads
then why did no nazi ever denounced holocaust has fake?

>Are *you* playing stupid? Are you telling me there's no more Jews? You were asking where the Jews are if they weren't killed, I guess I could point to Israel on a map for you if that's sufficient.

bro, census clearly attest that close to million jews disappeared during WW2. Where are they?

>It's a personal belief
gotcha

>They also quoted 6 million in the NYTimes during WWI
context?

White enablers, friend. Maybe my experience is different, but when my grandparents passed away my family's connection to the Holocaust was severed. My family lived in the U.S. already, but my grandparent's generation experienced it most profoundly. They, however, largely locked away those memories and taught the Holocaust to my parents as history, as you might learn about the founding of Canada or we learned about the Vietnam War. Any sane Jew isn't going to say ''well, life sucks today because of the Holocaust!''

>best substantiated
>can't post any evidence

>Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Majdanek

>Treblinka
youtube.com/watch?v=47rbRNSGQUs

>Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: One third of the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>why did no nazi ever denounced holocaust has fake?
21 March 46

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: The Fuehrer, at any rate, must have had full knowledge of what was happening with regard to concentration camps, the treatment of the Jews, and the treatment of the workers, must he not?

GOERING: I already mentioned it as my opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about details in concentration camps, about atrocities as described here. As far as I know him, I do not believe he was informed. But insofar as he …

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: I am not asking about details; I am asking about the murder of four or five million people. Are you suggesting that nobody in power in Germany, except Himmler and perhaps Kaltenbrunner, knew about that?

GOERING: I am still of the opinion that the Fuehrer did not know about these figures.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You heard what I read to you about Hitler, what he said to Horthy and what Ribbentrop said, that the Jews must be exterminated or taken to concentration camps. Hitler said the Jews must either work or be shot. That was in April 1943. Do you still say that neither Hitler nor you knew of this policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: For the correctness of the document.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Will you please answer my question. Do you still say neither Hitler nor you knew of the policy to exterminate the Jews?

GOERING: As far as Hitler is concerned, I have said I do not think so. As far as I am concerned, I have said that I did not know, even approximately, to what extent these things were taking place.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: You did not know to what degree, but you knew there was a policy that aimed at the extermination of the Jews?

GOERING: No, a policy of emigration, not liquidation of the Jews. I knew only that there had been isolated cases of such perpetrations.

Sir David Maxwell-Fyfe: Thank you.

>census clearly attest
>an entire country in the ME of millions of European Jews who emigrated there illegally suddenly appears
>gee, I wonder where all the Jews went though

They did, but they SHUT IT DOWN.

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres6/WSeng.pdf

You know very well this isn't true, because you have been told before. But you will forget by tomorrow and we can do this all over again. I'm here forever to btfo you.

>you will forget by tomorrow

there are 6 million jews in israel, and 60% of them are Mizrahi.

>Where are they?
In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase to be generous.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again (13.5, but let’s be generous again). This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/28/jewish-global-population-approaches-pre-holocaust-levels

And google

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews???

No, real Jewish people are black.

>White enablers, friend.

You said it yourself, Jews control most institutions like the media, the entertainment industry, and it's through this control that they keep pushing "Holocaust" propaganda on us.

>Any sane Jew isn't going to say ''well, life sucks today because of the Holocaust!''
A lot of Jews aren't sane. And Jews use the Holocaust to fuel resentment and convince lesser Jews, including the ones who feel rejected, insecure and failures, to hate whites even more than they already do. So in fact, if a Jew had to blame someone for his current problems, the first thing that would come to mind (other than "dumb goyim are supposed to serve us as slaves") would be the "the Holocaust" and "Hitler". It's an ideal secular basis for Jewish resentment of white gentiles.

Go to Wikipedia. Look at the number of jews in germany and surrounding nations. Even if they rounded up every last one and killed them. The number is well under 6 million. Also there would be no holocaust survivors who have been one of the main exposers of the lies unknowingly.

So you have got about 3 million Jews there. That accounts for 1.5 million at least of the holocaust so-called victims. And that is excluding the ones living secretly and illegally on kibbutz.

Then you have the Jewish population of America which has increased by 150%, 6 million or so. That accounts for about 3 million more. Then you have the 500,000 that died in the camps from typhus, starvation and execution as criminals/communists/partisans. We know this many died because the Nazis kept meticulous records, which are publicly available on file in Germany, Russia. These statistics are also corroborated by the British, who had cracked the German codes and were listening to death count reports coming out of the camps.

heretical.com/miscella/rudolf.html

Plus the Jews that died from the war fighting in whichever side.

That easily brings you to 6 million.

PLUS all the Jews that Stalin killed during the Great Purge, the tens of millions who died from communist policies such as Holodomor, during which millions of Ukrainians died due to collectivisation, which was replicated by the Chinese where over 40 million died.

That doesn't leave you many Jews left for your conspiracy theory hoax.

Riddle me this goyim.

How does

X + 2m;

X + 4m;

and X + 1.5m

all equal 6m at the same time?

Rudolf Hoess: Commandant of Auschwitz:
>"I was treated terribly by the [British] Field Security Police. I was dragged to Heide and, of all places, to the same military barracks from which I had been released eight months before by the British. During the first interrogation they beat me to obtain evidence. I do not know what was in the transcript, or what I said, even though I signed it, because they gave me liquor and beat me with a whip. It was too much even for me to bear."
mailstar.net/Hoss-Memoirs.html

Captain Bernard Clarke (interviewed by Rupert Butler):
>"The prisoner was torn from the top bunk, the pyjamas ripped from his body. He was then dragged naked to one of the slaughter tables, where it seemed to Clarke the blows and screams were endless. Eventually, the Medical Officer urged the Captain: 'Call them off, unless you want to take back a corpse.'"
amazon.co.uk/Legions-Death-Enslavement-Military-Classics/dp/1844150429

How do

X + 2,000,000

and X + 78,000

both equal 6,000,000 at the same time?

>Eric Hunt: Majdanek

Fuck Obama and fuck niggers !

pic related

the only number that matters is the one in the bottom.
Nazis determined that 11 million jews lived in europe at the time

Lmao this, to think youd expect more from a Portuguese

>illegally
sure, according to Shariah law
But I don't give a fuck about mudslimes

It's quite literally one of the only good things Jews have done.

I don't accept your pic's explanation. And it doesn't account for the discrepancy with Rudolf Hoess's """""confession""""".

I'm happy that 6 million Jews are there rather than here. The point is that it's difficult to count them. It wasn't just Israel they emigrated to illegally either, but North and South America.

Jew

kek

Kill yourself Nationalist View. We called you out on your bullshit yesterday not your being a retarded faggot

>i don't like it, therefore it's fake

Please everyone, refrain from posting itt.
This is a pointless thread made by a trip fag, jewish shill called nationalist view. He, in fact isnt nationalist at all and is just a mere idiot who blindly believes this jewish propaganda.

Have a good night

God bless

It's not about whether it's fake or not. It's an ad hoc explanation for an unfillable plot hole in your conspiracy theory hoax.

"Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million you assert) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and hearsay? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

Why is it that, when accounting for heating times as well as casket cremation time, there is a natural limit set by the BTUs required to cremate a human body, as per the definition of cremation (at least one million)? How can ovens from 80 years ago make up this deficit? The fastest ovens we have today can cremate a body in around one hour (matthewsenvironmentalsolutions.com/us/cremation/cremation-equipment-na/human-cremation-na/product/8-enertek-iv-plus); it takes 30 minutes for pets (www.cremationresource.org/pets/pet-cremation-faq.html)."

Also, for any lurkers, this user is a well-known shill who cannot construct refutations that shatter faith-over-fact assertions: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!CX/pol/EUo/

"There are too many jews in the world for the holocaust story to be true.

In 1939, there were 15 million jews in the world according to the World Almanac.

Between 1939-1945, 6 million jews die in the holocaust.

In 1945, that would leave about 9 million jews.

Assume for argument's sake that jews had the same population growth as whites (in fact it is lower). There were 700 million whites in 1945. Now there are about a billion. Call it a 50% increase.

So one would expect the jewish population today to be about 15 million again. This is a fair assumption to make, since both the MSM

And google

make the same assumptions.

HOWEVER, when you actually inspect the censuses, there are at least 20 million jews in the world or as many as 23 million, as stated here on page 88.

This is the source of the wikipedia data on the world jewish population.

Notice that there are two figures for the total number of jews in the world (the (((Guardian))) and (((google))) of course report the lower number) with exactly 6 million discrepancy. Is this pure coincidence???

Why do they need two totals? What extra people are included in the "Enlarged Jewish Population" total?

>The “enlarged” Jewish population includes the sum of (a) the “core” Jewish population; (b) all other people of Jewish parentage who, by “core” Jewish population criteria, are not currently Jewish (e.g. they have adopted another religion or otherwise opted out); and (c) all respective non-Jewish household members (spouses, children, etc.)
NB
>all other people of Jewish parentage
>children
jpr.org.uk/map

Aren't these people jews???"

Rumours.

>The Holocaust in 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=zGwn5R1PC9Q

Hoax.

>The Holocaust in 10 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=oUGKmCdAaN4

Lies, damned lies and propaganda.

>The last days of the big lie: Spielberg’s hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Anyone who profits from being a victim is demonic, and dangerous. They perpetuate their victimhood to inflict serious damage on others.

Just your daily reminder, that you're fucking scum and your judgment is coming.

The burden of proof is on the accuser, the person who makes the assertion.

Without sufficient evidence, assertions cannot be considered true simply off of arbitrary narrative.

The best evidence that I see cited is testimony. There is many testimony for God's existence, or UFOs, or whatever else a bunch of people "totally swear" happened, but that is not sufficient evidence to fulfil the largest alleged genocide in human history.
Jews certainly were victims, but to assert that your specific, unsubstantiated method of odd-ball execution, such as mass gassings, is the method of execution, over the standard shootings, is not an argument. Of course Jews were victims, but this hatred against them is not without origin. In reality, it is simply the back-and-forth "I kill you, you kill me" wars mankind has waged against each other for thousands of years. It is because of the Jewish control of media that they are portrayed as victims, never perpetrators. If you kill your enemy, it is just. If one learns the history of the Jews as a goyim, one quickly becomes aware that they are hell-bent on their hatred of the gentile.