POL what do you think of this?

Read Revelations 12...
This alignment started on Nov 20th 2016 with Jupiter outside of Virgo.
Jupiter stays inside Virgo for the same time of a human gestation period of 42 weeks.
Jupiter exits Virgo's womb Sept 9th.
A couple of weeks later this alignment appears!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pHWacCYJUhU
youtube.com/watch?v=F1BUAIcxG8M
youtube.com/watch?v=F2jr8Fp6dGY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsa5IqNLzmFDegks07EuLyq1Z-gfB5vMY
wnd.com/2015/03/coming-solar-eclipse-seen-as-judgment/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what am I looking at here?

Bro I cant read star charts are you fucking kidding me right now? Break it down, that jupiter gestating in virgo is the kind of information thats digestable to us laymen.

You are looking at September 23rd 2017 over Israel. The program is called Stellarium which is a free open source astronomy program from Stellarium.org.

Revelation 12American Standard Version (ASV)

12 And a great sign was seen in heaven: a woman arrayed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars; 2 and she was with child; and she crieth out, travailing in birth, and in pain to be delivered.

Welp I guess revelations is coming. Rip. I am really not looking forward to all the torture we will have to endure to make it to heaven.

Jupiter starts just outside of Virgo's abdomen on November 20th 2016. Then Jupiter goes inside Virgo the same day and stays inside the abdomen for 42 weeks (the time it takes a baby to grow inside a womb). While Jupiter is inside the abdomen, it retrogrades twice (turns around) . Jupiter exits the abdomen between the legs of Virgo on September 9th 2017.

A almost identical celestial event occurs exactly to the day 6017 years ago (Hebrew uses 360-day years).

>A almost identical celestial event occurs exactly to the day 6017 years ago

Er, ok. What happened in 4000 BC?

Oh yea... The September 23rd 2017 event is also Rosh Hashanah (The Jewish New Year which celibates creation)... Oh, and it's also the Feast of Trumpets...

4000 BC was Creation... Genesis 1

youtube.com/watch?v=pHWacCYJUhU
this is the spooky redpill
this is the pope reccomending the book
youtube.com/watch?v=F1BUAIcxG8M

get ready lads for tomorrow

interesting.... bump

Bumb

When Noah landed the big fat boat to let all the animals off the boat he and his kids created the first 70 nations.... The United Nations (70 of them) are going to vote tomorrow in Paris and tell Israel to give up Jerusalem... BAD !!!

The person who discovered this alignment is Scott Clarke.

>moon going up virgils ass and venus about to be raped by rectumus
Astrology is cool!

>4000 BC was Creation... Genesis 1

Oh, thanks. My bible did not come with dates.

So, what are you smoking?

4000 BC
youtube.com/watch?v=F2jr8Fp6dGY

Believe what you want... The alignment is real.

Right... Choose a youtube video over the Bible. Yep. Sure.

quick.. redpill me on the last 6000 years

Same.. I have a feeling I'm going to be left on earth and the only way I'll make it to heaven is getting my head chopped off. Too much hate in my heart...

Here is a playlist from Pastor Scott Clarke's Youtube channel. Pastor Clarke is the one who found this alignment: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsa5IqNLzmFDegks07EuLyq1Z-gfB5vMY Believe whatever you want. The alignment is real !!!

Virgo is a woman, the moon is under her feet, just as is said within the Bible, the woman gives birth, Jupiter is in Virgo as a baby is within a mother. Jupiter leaves within 9 months thus completing what appears to be a biblical prophecy of a great celestial birth.
The perspective is from Israel.
>Too much hate in my heart.
You're already in hell.
We'll get to heaven, run the race, never out of the fight.

Whom do you hate?

The woman is the church, clothed with the sun (the righteousness of Christ). She has the moon under her feet (moon = world). She wears a crown of 12 stars - the doctrine of the gospel preached by the 12 apostles.
She was pregnant and in pain to be delivered - to bring forth a holy progeny to Christ. That what was begun in the conviction of sinners might end in their conversion, to their birth.

Hate always starts with yourself, then it projects outwardly... Vanity is the worst.

>Same.. I have a feeling I'm going to be left on earth and the only way I'll make it to heaven is getting my head chopped off. Too much hate in my heart...
I know that feel. I really feel that I don't deserve to go to heaven, infact I just think i'm not that good of a person.

>falling for the space constellation Jew

Not likely.

But ask a Jew, they'll say the 12 stars are the tribes of Israel and the woman giving birth is to the Messiah. Nope, they missed the boat on that one. They killed the Messiah and have been wreaking havoc ever since.

Romans 10 [American Standard Version (ASV)]

10 Brethren, my heart’s [a]desire and my supplication to God is for them, that they may be saved. 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. 3 For being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law unto righteousness to every one that believeth. 5 For Moses writeth that [b]the man that doeth the righteousness which is of the law shall live thereby. 6 But the righteousness which is of faith saith thus, [c]Say not in thy heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down:) 7 or, Who shall descend into the abyss? (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead.) 8 But what saith it? [d]The word is nigh thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: 9 [e]because if thou shalt [f]confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: 10 for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the scripture saith, [g]Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame. 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek: for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him: 13 for, [h]Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? 15 and how shall they preach, except they be sent? even as it is written, [i]How beautiful are the feet of them that bring [j]glad tidings of good things!

Ghetto trash, fags, sjws, people brainwashed by pop culture, the elite/Zionist jews, etc. Too much to name

download Stellarium ( its free from stellarium.org )
install it
run it
Set your location to Israel, Jersulaem : [F6]
Change your time to Nov 10, 2016 : [F5]
turn off Atmosphere : [A]
turn off land : [G]
turn on Constellation lines : [C]
turn on Constellation labels : [V]

Face West
Switch on equitorial mount : [CTRL + M]

You should now be looking at Virgo ( the virgin ) with Leo ( the King/Lion ) at her head and Serpens ( Snake fighting with someone ) below her feet.

Jupiter should be just outside of Virgo
Now start increasing the speed of time : [L] ( my keyboard doesn't work with this hotkey, I have to keep clicking on the right arrow icon to speed it up)
keep speeding it up until Jupiter starts moving a nice speed
Watch Jupiter... It goes into Virgo on Nov 20th, 2016
Later it turns back (retrogrades north), then retrogrades again south, exits between the legs of Virgo after a long term human gestation period on Sept 9th, 2017.
Slow down the speed to Sept 23rd, 2017 20:00:00 : [J] ( my keyboard doesn't work with this hotkey, I have to click on the left arrow icon to slow it down)
Pause it : [K]
This will be "Feast of Trumpets" because the moon will have 11% illumination and will just be visible by the eye after the new moon.

I believe that as well. I accept whatever God's judgement will be, because I know I deserve it and have no one to blame but myself

>You're already in hell
Heh, I wish that were the case..

That's why Jesus died for our sins brother
So we don't get what we deserve
people need to stop letting others call them hateful
tough love for people like SJW's and liberals who need to turn their lives around is required if it means that America exists for our kids and isn't like the proverb where you throw pearls to swine

So is this saying that if you just believe that Jesus Christ is our saviour we get to go to Heaven?
Its 4 in the morning so I might be missing the obvious.

As it says in Romans 10, you DON'T have to be damned to hell! Confess your sins with your mouth and ask for forgiveness, Believe Jesus was risen from the dead after the 3rd day and you will be saved!

This is true, but you're not actually saved if you don't repent and accept Jesus as your Lord.

>Confess your sins with your mouth and ask for forgiveness, Believe Jesus was risen from the dead after the 3rd day and you will be saved!
I already believe in Jesus so should I go to a priest to confess or should I just do it when I'm praying by myself? I haven't went to church in years so I don't really know.

Matthew 6:6
New International Version
But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Ah ok thanks.

You need to ask for forgiveness, repent, and accept Jesus as your Lord(follow his teachings). That's how you're saved. You can do this in your home. You're not saved for just believing in him, even demons believe in him

The Lord's Prayer
(Luke 11:1-4)
5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard. 8Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

9So then, this is how you should pray:

‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be Your name,
10Your kingdom come,
Your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11Give us this day our daily bread,
12And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors;
13And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.’a
14For if you forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive yours.

You don't need a priest...the Catholic church is the "great whore" spoken of in Revelation. Idol worshiping...calling a man "father"... rituals that Jesus condemned the Pharisees of. The Catholic church are the Pharisees.

Talk to God in your own way. There's no one between you and Him except the Holy Spirit which binds us to him.

It's called the ecliptic. Read a god damned book for fucks sake.

Everything orbits on similar plane that is roughly perpendicular to our axis of rotation.

Cannibalism was banned for the very first time.

Oh yea, a Solar Eclipse will cross 12 States of the US on August 21st, 2017... Solar eclipses have been known to be warnings for gentiles... wnd.com/2015/03/coming-solar-eclipse-seen-as-judgment/

Just some more interesting info:
Donald Trump won by 77 electoral votes.
Trump was born exactly 700 days before Israel became a nation on May 14th, 1948.
And because of that, the new nation of Israel was 77 days old, 777 days after Trump was born.
And when Israel turns 70... in the year 2017, it will be 700 days after Trump's 70th birthday.
And Trump's shocking victory occurred on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahus's 7th year, 7th month, and 7th day in office.
And when Trump swears in to the office of PoTUS, Trump will be 70 years, 7 months, and 7 days old.

This is the Hebrew Year 5777 !!!

2011 called. They said comet Elenin didn't end the world like how bible thumpers predicted.

Thats a lot of 7s

Not saying anything will happen in 2017... I'm just saying LOOK!!! Up THERE! There is a huge freaking sign in the sky on the Hebrew New Year where they celebrate Creation!

pol autists... What's the statistical probability that this alignment would appear on the Hebrew Feast of Trumpets? and never again... The solar system tumbles on it's axis over time and the stars themselves that make up the constellations move out of position...

Now, what's the statistical probability that John saw or even calculated this alignment in Patmos in AD 69? Being that he couldn't physically "see" it because he would be looking directly at the sun to "see" it... Only today's PC's could "see" this alignment.

>The sun is coming out of of Uranus

more interesting info:

General Patton died while Trump was roughly in the end of his first Trimester as a fetus going into the second, which is when most Christians who don't think the soul comes in at concept think it occurs. Trump may very well literally be General Patton who was a fervent believer not only in reincarnation, but that he specifically had previously been many famous generals of the past. There's a reason Trump says he knows more than the generals

Prove?

What do you mean prove? Patton died December 21, 1945. Trump was born June 14, 1946. That's roughly 156 days ~6 months apart, so at the time of his death Trump was about 1 month into the womb

Just 7 hours and 30 minutes left until 70 nations curse Israel from Paris...

typo, 3 months not 1

youlube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

So?

see

I think any christian will struggle with hatred of evil. Take refuge in the sure stronghold of God brother.

>roughly perpendicular to our axis of rotation

You obviously don't know what you're talking about

SEMITAH
H
E
M
I
T
A
H

Reading Revelations 12 I think I found a few interesting correlations between the Red Dragon and the UN

>3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.

>Seven heads: UN used to be effectively lead by the G8 but Russia was kicked out so now it is effective the G7
>Ten Horns and Seven Crowns: This adds up to 17, which is how many organizations the UN has. The UN is also primarily funded by only 17 contributors. There is currently only 16 Peacekeeping missions but I expect that Syria will be on the list again, soon which would bring that number up to 17 as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations

Also I think the following has to do with Trump:
The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born.
Assassination attempt on the 20th when Trump is being born as President

5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

>Woman
Lady Liberty
>gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”
Obviously Trump
>And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
God Emperor Trump?

14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.
>The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle
Liberty and America

>May 14th, 1948.
you just said 2 completely different B-days?
now your saying Trump was born 14th of June

144k of us are going to be just fine.

Go on. I live for this kind of stuff. Here's a man wearing the death star in return for your efforts.

Bible says not to date set so much but to know the signs of the times. Besides Jesus will rule for 1000 yrs before "the world ends" And he remakes everything

maybe he doesnt. but one of the unsolved questtions in physics is why is the entire universe on a plane, aligned with our piddly little solar system

I'm dreading it but on the bright side Jesus is coming back way sooner than anyone thinks.

There is also mention of the following
>6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
>14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach.

If is correct and the Jewish use 360 day years (I have no idea of the validity of this) then you can come up with the following: A "time" is one 360 day jewish year. "Times" being plural, ie more than one ie two. "Times" are two jewish years, and half a year is self explanitory. So a "a time, times and half a time" is 3.5 years. 3.5 years in jewish years is 1260 days.

>17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring—those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.
So the woman, Liberty, has more than one child. I interpret these "children" as being the Nationalist movements currently sweeping or about to sweep governments like Brexit, France, Italy, etc. These are traditionally Christian nations

Balls of gas floating million of miles away.

For some of the best biblical analysis check out Chuck Missler. Especially good if you also have a technical background like he does.

How in the fuck did you notice this, OP?

This.

Are you saying the ecliptic plane is more closely parallel with the axis of the earth than it is perpendicular?

>clearly you don't know what you're talking about.

The entire universe is not on the same plane as our solar system. Even our galaxy is on a different plane. The universe is shaped more similar to neurons than it is to a disk.

Picture related. It's from the JWs website. They say Jesus began his reign in 1914 and have a calculation that take you from 607bce to 1914ce from a prophecy in the Bible, and say the sign of his putting a sword to the earth was the starting of WW1. They also believe that the two-horned beast is US-UK alliance that has continued since that time, and that they together give power to the image of the seven headed wild beast which the JWs say is the UN (was the league of nations which they say is talked about as the "deathstroke" mentioned in the bible somewhere). They also say that the Whore of Babylon will be destroyed by the UN, and that the Whore is all "false religion" which I think they interpret as more than just the Catholic church, like also Islam and Jewish religions...all the ones that falsely claim to be the Truth (you pagan faggots are safe for now, but I'd start repenting if I were you) tons of this shit on there. What I thought was most interesting is JWs also believe that 7, and especially 777 is a number that represents God and the spiritual realm while 6 and 666 represents humans and the human realm...aka earth where Satan and the demons were "hurled into the vicinity of" in Revelation...again in year 1914.

wow its like planets have orbits