Has anyone ever noticed so many SJWs seem to have really forced body language?

Has anyone ever noticed so many SJWs seem to have really forced body language?

Does anyone know if there's a link between forced body language and being retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbk-LWg8EBI
youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI&sns=em
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not retardation, it's Girl Aspergers, like every other blue-haired tumblr.

inb4 arguing about whether Aspergers exists.

The limited mental capabilities cause them to flail around in a sort of tard mating dance.

This trannies are just autistic (or sometimes schizo).

>That whole list
Literally my ex lol

Wow racist much

if you want weird body language just peep this

youtube.com/watch?v=Fbk-LWg8EBI

Only 8%???
I expected more like 98%

I wonder if the number was higher before transtrenderism

I've tend to notice that the farther left a person is the more it seems as if they're consciously forcing their body language, it's weird.

Didn't this creature come from leafland

I wonder if there's an autism link

yep, toronto too i think (the most godless place in all of canada)

Probably has something to do with virtue signalling. The more ridiculous your gesturing, the more people will notice you and give you social brownie points.

if you watch videos of the one in the glasses its pretty obvious its retarded
look into its eyes and the way it speaks

> a link between forced body language and being retarded?

well... yeah. ever see that tard bag groceries at kroger or whatever? lots of unnecessary movements.

Fucking terrifying

may u stay safe on the highest branch of the maple tree

Yeah, she's insanely autistic. She just kind of jitters after striking really uncomfortable-to-watch gestures and the voice is autistic, as well. Also, leaf posted a pretty autistic one, too. The leaf one always does really bad facial gestures and just looks perpetually uncomfortable.

b....but this is almost exactly like me....
I... I have aspergers????
I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT NORMAL GIRLS DID!
BUT I'M NOTHING LIKE THOSE BLUE HAIRED FREAKS. I'M CONSERVATIVE WITH MY OWN FAMILY!
Sure, I like "eccentric" things like lolita but SERIOUSLY? ASPERGERS?????

Came here to post these, so I might as well post my shit about trannies.

But I think this is something that transcends Aspergers syndrome, these people are likely on the mid to farther range of the autism spectrum.

post tits

honestly a lot of that chart is pretty normal behavior

i match majority of the things in the social category

>no link

You are an autistic gal

not really a lot of it just stems from being depressed

right off the bat the body language is horrible

youtube.com/watch?v=eR-QsF6E1XI&sns=em

If I look more retarded, maybe people will like it

Well you are on Sup Forums.
If you are here at all, you are mildly autistic.

Sorry about your 'tism.

>CURRENT YEAR leftists
>logic

>tfw no Aspergers gf

It's clearly some variant of chink are you blind?

To be honest both of those things in OP's picture never stood much of a chance to begin with.

They might as well spend all their time talking about how they aren't a gender and playing dress up. I mean look at them...they look like characters from American horror story or something.

How do we fix people who indulge these people?

I mean people like this are gone beyond repair. So theres hardly anything to be done. But getting regular people to not condone or encourage this shit it actually doable.

Culture war 101. Get the consensus on your side.

The "fuck trump" adverts with little children in them readily come to mind

Holy fuck a lot of this sounds like me

>not true chink
>not enough beatings
>Asian dad beatings the only true cure for autism
>"you think you not boy??"
>"you thought Wong"

They are pandering to easily influenced younger minds that haven't fully matured and still gather opinions from body language faster than discussion and rational thought. This can also be generalized for all leftist feminists or the LGBeTc community since they don't hold deep discussion and criticism of views or values as a priority, instead aiming to invoke feelings in their viewers.

They are targeting younger viewers and conveying their message for them. He who controls the youth controls the future.

They seem to attract a lot of emotionally-"thinking" people, such as kids and other autistic people/people with mental disorders.

Well sjw and extreme alt-right members(typical white trash, skinheads) have something in common and that's a lack vocabulary, low cognitive ability

Sheeit, I used to go out with a chick like that. Dodged an immense bullet.

MAKE IT STOP, I BEG YOU

Same. I dated somebody who drew this fucking shit and hung it on his wall.

The consensus is on our side. People who do this shit or encourage it are a small but extremely vocal minority. If u show ur average Joe that video they'll be disgusted like we are.

Jesus, I would've an hero'd on the spot if I saw that shit if I visited the girl I dated's place.

Wish you could have spoilered that shit

They're autistic

These two need to make a reality show about what it's like to be trans in the Middle East.

It would be hilarious.

that thing is clearly about to commit suicide, would be more ethical to stop it or to enable it?

May God have mercy on it

Ah, hello??? The other user DID say Canada! Of course it's part/full chink.

ASPERGIRLS

there is no excuse for any adult to do that

he based his identity off of smoking weed and it was one of those situations where you're with somebody and they just make your skin burn when they talk to you

that* means the shitty doodle shit not an hero

context flub oops

That brings me some relief

>I'm wearing a dress because I want to, and clothing doesn't have a gender, and if I want to feel cute and amazing in a dress I can, and I am.

Man. Sometimes with older kids you get the sense their just going with the flow, but these faggots have really absorbed the programming.

There is indeed a link between autism and leftism

is that little boy canadian

>clothing has no gender
>I wear clothes to express gender

FUCKING P ICK ONE

That's 2 females but probably leafs or California because they're fucking insane

I don't get why they look like they're trying to confuse you with their gender, do they look terrible on purpose? I just crossdress sometimes as a fetish, I don't pass but I look better than most trannies, it's not hard.

Fifty years ago these people would be in insane asylums

Her head is big enough to be a mental gymnasium so prolly fuct anyway