Where is the proof that jews are trying to genocide white people?

It sounds to me like pol makes them out to be the boogeymen responsible for all of the worlds problems. Sounds a lot like the fat sjw's blaming the patriarrchy for everything. Also, jews ashkenazi and shephardic jews are literally white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZN7Jv-3uvk
youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder the same thing a lot of the time. Mainly, I question the whole ordeal surrounding Soros funding left wing extremists. I am one of those people that refuse to believe someone as powerful as Soros would do anything that doesn't further his own wealth. I don't believe that these wealthy elites have some deep-seated ideologies that they want to spend their own money to shoehorn into society with no return on investment. I don't see how Soros trying to empower the left (which is literally going to destroy the country) is going to further his own wealth.

Yeah its counter-productive and makes no sense. Soros is just a greedy jew, trying to make a quick buck

The whole George Soros evil final boss thing was pretty conspiracy tier, literally on Alex Jones level.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZN7Jv-3uvk
Kalergi Plan... pretty sure this is the correct vidya

niggers have rights

>jews are literally white people
don't think so, faggot. white doesn't mean skin color, so nice of you to obfuscate that. it's an american semantic referring to race.

Hi JIDF.

they are literally descendqnts from slavs and armenians. you dont actually think they are israeli do you? look up the khazar empire

I'm Jewish and I think whites are in decline but mostly because the white guys mate with Asians, the white girls with black men, or whites generally are too lazy self absorbed and materialistic to make sacrifices to bring up the next generation.

youtube.com/watch?v=BUDU1X29SJU

>because race mixing
It wouldn't have anything to do with the abolition of Freedom of Association, or the Hart-Celler Act, would it, user? There's an oven with your name on it...

What freedom of association what are you talking about pathetic white trash

Damn thise chicken legs are lean, how am I suppose to fry them up?

you do realize aahkenazis are still wjite people regardless where they are from. i gaurantee ypu wouldnt be able to differentiate a jew from a white person just by looks

Race mixing is actually pretty rare.

governments all over the world are doing the same thing. importing cheap labour instead of encouraging companies to incentivize hard work.
for example you have two jobs, one is a truck driver the other is a secretary. both pay the same there is no incentive to become a truck driver so government import truck drivers instead of proper regulations.

Mate they're genetically identifyable and most important their identity and loyalty is jewish.
The reason they have existed for so long within european society is because they generally breed within their own group. They're nepotistic as fuck.

Ashkenazi are european/semitic mongrels, but they still share more genetic traits with other jews than non-jews. The reason why they are more difficult to discern is because Hitler did us a solid by deporting/killing the most obvious ones.

It would be significantly more rare if we were still allowed to segregate

You know exactly what I'm talking about, fucking kike. White people being allowed to live in white towns without the heavy hand of crypto-communist government busing niggers into the school districts and HUD shoving niggers into white neighborhoods

I don't personally believe powerful Jews get together over brunch and plot about how to kill whitey but rather it's a deep seated cultural animosity towards them to the point they don't even consciously realize what they're doing.

Their parents and their parent's parents all the way back to the beginning had lived as a guest in white countries where the threat of expulsion and persecution was real and I think that jews today, whether its rational or not still fear some form of persecution in the back of their minds because their culture has molded themselves into believing they play a role of a historical victim.

Many have trouble rationalizing the reality of why jews act the way they do because people only think in logical extremes such as "Jews consistently more than any other group back multiculturalism and promote race mixing which reduces numbers of whites in their home countries therefore they must be plotting to genocide white people."

The reality is more complex. For example, do most Indians and Pakistanis spend all their time plotting on how to harm the other group? No but many recognize each other as a foe due to historical territory feuds and deep seeded animosities for one another that has been ingrained in their respective cultures due thousands of years of their peoples fighting each other. They don't often understand a single objective rational reason why they hate each other, just that the culture many are surrounded in tells them the other is bad so they often take steps to defy or denounce the other.

That's not to say every Jew backs multiculturalism to spark a white genocide or that every supporter of multiculturalism has that end goal in mind. I am merely observing the actions of this particular group of people and finding that they are more likely as a whole to support multiculturalism and race mixing. Generally when a group or tribe of similar individuals acts so uniformly there is a reason why they behave as such.

I thought the jews genociding whites was a meme but idk

Aren't there more Christians than oven-dwellers anyway?

I believe I've seen this chicken before.

Also read Culture of Critique.

>Culture of Critique
pic related
pdf related
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
Also available on Amazon

>it's just a meme, bro
well, they're not lining us up in the streets and executing us (yet), but they're deliberately destroying our society and our way of life.