I just came back into society after 4 and a half years out in the wilderness, what the fuck is happening?

I just came back into society after 4 and a half years out in the wilderness, what the fuck is happening?

we are learning how to outjew the jews, take 4 more years to see the results

Your country is even worse off than it was before.

this should sum it up for you

Prove it.

I just got into town and I'm using the Internet at my brothers house, I didn't bring any electronics. Family owns a cabin for summer trips but I've been living there, I don't like society

How'd you know Sup Forums if you are an amish hippie ?

Kys

Feminists are going to the gas chambers next month.

So you're an oldfag? Well, basically you have crossed into another timeline and now Britain is no longer in the E.U, Donald Trump won, dont worry though, the ride never ends. Praise kek

He left in 2012
Sup Forums has turned to shit. It was always shit but imagine if this is a really bad shit.

Basically Sup Forums has become a weapon. Hillary Clinton paid people to shill here and failed.

>yfw 2012 was 5 years ago

Someone give this guy a rundown on these two.

I found Sup Forums in probably 2007
I like this new nationalistic movement, what the fuck happened in Europe? And we elected some fruit

Jeb Bush won the election

What are those? I forgot how to search for the image, are they tv hosts or some gay former models?
I lived in rural Florida for years, jeb was hated and his daughter was a prostitute.

These memes have gotten very strange.

>what the fuck happened in Europe?
they imported a shit ton of mididdle easterns under the guise of war refugees. Turns out most of them are animals.

Migrants, white guilt, pc culture, the massive migration is resulting in terrorist attacks, chaos and demographical collapse of the native population whose fertility rate is way lower than those of the muslim migrants, London now has a Muslim mayor, Sharia courts operate freely in the U.K, There are no go zones in germany and Sweden, Russia Annexed Crimea, we hit a scold war level like tension during the u.s election period, the Islamic state is now ravaging through Syria and Iraq after being funded by western countries in order to "free" them from Assad's Regime, pretty much what they did with Gaddafi btw, Trump comes out of nowhere, U.K free from E.U, globalists panic, Russia used as scapegoat.

Kuwabara cosplayers

Sounds like a nightmare, I might move out in the woods permanently

Don't worry Leaf, because Trump won, it was unlikely, all the odds were against him, he was a huge dickslap in the face of globalists. Don't worry, we're in the good timeline now. Russia had even told ALL of its ambassadors to go back a few months ago, and after the election psyops assaniated a russian Ambassador in Turkey. Now the situation between Russia and the West is being normalized.

What about the immigration? Looks like the west will be okay for maybe 25 more years

Trump will keep America's interests in mind, he was called a racist for wanting to enforce border controls and build a wall (which became a popular catchphrase among his supporters) , and to control muslim immigration to the u.s, so absolutely no undocumented migrants from the arab world and africa into the U.S anytime soon. Canada is going into a self destructive path like Germany and Sweden(Malmo, in Sweden is now called "The Rape capital of Europe) , Eastern Europe is restoring their old values, christianity and opposing destructive multiculturalism, Slovakia even Banned Islam.

What a bizarre world, good luck friend

A lot of crazy shit has happened. Good luck friend, it's a beautiful world now, if you're not red pilled yet, you will.