Trump has called women fat pigs, he's called Mexicans rapists, he doesn't want immigrants in our country...

Trump has called women fat pigs, he's called Mexicans rapists, he doesn't want immigrants in our country, how could you vote for this scumbag?

Because women are fat pigs, Mexicans are rapists, and I don't want immigrants in my country.

RITE?

>implying women aren't entitled bitches lately
>implying migrants and nonwhites aren't the majority of crime
>implying legal immigrants don't want to off illegals too.

why didn't you?

blessed by kek

fpbp

is he not correct in saying that some women are fat pigs and some mexicans are rapists?

surely you can't be so intellectually dishonest with yourself and deny that these statements are sometimes true

>I get paid to pretend to be other people
>Essentially my job is professional lying
>I get paid millions of dollars per month to lie
>MY OPINIONS MATTER

He called a fat woman a fat pig.
He called Mexican rapists rapists.
I don't want them in either.
He was running against a globalist puppet who's failed at every office she's ever held.

>checked and kek'd

fpbp

By putting his name on the ballot.

>Trump has called women fat pigs,
Only Rosie O'Donnell
>he's called Mexicans rapists,
Because they are
>he doesn't want immigrants in our country,
Nobody should want muslim or hispanic immigrants in their country, they suck resources dry and whine for benefits like entitled babies until they either leave or die. There's a reason their countries of origin are always in such awful states.

>Truth hurts OP.
Faggot confirmed

I don't want Mexicans here. Have you seen areas in cali that they dominate? They shit up anywhere they live, send them back.

Rosie O'Donald is a fat pig. She was attacking Trump's family with lots of nasty insults, so he attacked her back with equally nasty insults. What's the problem, aren't women equal to men? When men insult someone, its acceptable in society for the man who was insulted to insult his attacker. So if you believe in equality between men and women, it has to be acceptable for a man to return insults to a woman that is insulting him.

Mexicans are rapists. They are the largest segment of hetero rapists of children under 12. If we killed every Mexican in the US, legal or illegal, child rape rates would drop in the US by 76%. Shouldn't we protect the children?

Trump doesn't want illegal aliens just blundering into the US. They are the reason the US is the first world country with the highest rate of TB in the world, where TB was virtually eradicated in the US just 30 years ago. Illegal alien Hispanics are responsible for 45% of all the domestic violence in the US, and they are responsible for more than 60% of all the DUIs (and wrecks while DUIs).

Illegals bring nothing but pain, misery, disease, and child rape with them. Why do YOU want to bring that into the US?

He speaks my language. The language of fuck you, you stupid dick.

fpbp

Great image!!!

>she will never hold your balls in one hand and cup your tip with another like this
Whats the point of a cock if not to shock women!?

THIS GUY GETS IT

PLUS D-U-B-S DON'T LIE

Trump is president

this is an old meme, get over it

move on CTR

EZ

You right.

>calling women out for being obese
based
>doesn't want ILLEGAL immigrants
me neither. california is literally out of water.

We should be focusing on the real issues! He wants to GRAB WOMEN BY THE PUSSY. SCREEEEEEEEEE