A prophecy from the Bible

onenewsnow.com/national-security/2017/01/14/paris-peace-summit-pits-kerry-72-nations-vs-israel

72 nations meet in the Paris Conference tomorrow to decide the fate of Israel and Palestine. What do you guys think will happen?

Israel blows US lobbyist dick veto is used and Trump doubles aid while planting 50,000 troops on the ground to protect his greatest ally

nothing

>What do you guys think will happen?

Nothing.

Israel is literally a U.S. territory

6 more days of Obama and they're pulling this shit?
>As if Israel will bow to their pressure.

Error: You capitalizes 'palestinian'.

This is Obamas legacy. Everyone will remember that he was apart of ending the Holy War!

The pope is also on Palestines side

>Israel might just burn palestine to the ground as a result.

Hope they enjoy being sanctioned to death like North Korea. They will be classed as a Rouge and Dangerous State

What does the prophesy say?

I swear if Israel-Palestine causes WW3 when Trump is moronic enough to defend their use of nukes in the West Bank...

The important parts for all faiths will be declared international territory since that weird UN resolution to grab jerusalem and the temple mount

then they are going to split it to give (((enough)) land to the palestines with some reparations they can't refuse given their shit condition of living

the international zones will be set up in a way if anyone wants to fuck israel its going to have to go through the international zone making themselves liable of getting freedomed

so in the end ill guess arabs will end up having everything sinice they are probably have a fuckhuge fertility rate, all they have to do is to get enough people into the international zones

I wonder where israel 2.0 will be hto

True fact everyone seems to gloss over is palestine doesn't want peace. They want israel gone. How does israel live peacefully alongside of that? Hamas fires rockets into israel just to provoke them so cunts on here bitch about how mean the kikes are. Priceless.

OwO Thoth is with u

>sanctioned to death like North Korea.
Tell me how that sanction thing is working out?
NK doesn't seem to give a fuck do they?

Israel BTFO

The cynical evil men who have leveraged religious prophecy and the holocaust to create wealth and power at the expense of innocent people will finally start to run out of good faith in the global/western public eye.

What does it mean if you do that?

>They want israel gone.
They want Israel to give back occupied land. Doesn't seem too far fetched to me. The whole 'palestine wants to do shoah 2.0' is bogus made up by israelis.

>How does israel live peacefully alongside of that?

To begin with, they have the capability. But let's forget that for an instant, how are israel's actions making that any better at the moment ? They refuse all discussion to reach peace.

So it is a fact that Israel illegally occupies land and refuses to reach an agreement to have peace all the while they have vastly superior military and backing. Hard to imagine them as the victims.

To begin with

Nigger go tell the UN FAGGOTS u figured it out, everyone should listen to you

ABSOLUTELY SYNCHROCITY

lol, u mad ?

I used to hate Israel but after Obama and ISIS and the rapefugee invasion of Europe, I hope Israel ends up eliminating as many muslims as possible.

Sup Forums is full of shit! This is the biggest political story today and..... Crickets.....Nothing! You Faggots spend your time complaining about tin foil hatters and deleting threads about fluoridation in water saying that subject isn't political.

I hope a rep from NZ compares the Holocaust of Palestinians to that of kikes back in WWII

Israel is the reason theres a rapefugee crisis. Wake up and take your redpills

The term "Palestinian" itself had referred to Israeli Jews back in the 1940s, and had been slowly deconstructed and redefined to refer to the Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza. The Middle East Conflict was always a war by Arabs against Jews, not a conflict between Israelis and "Palestinians."

Jews and Arabs lived relatively peacefully in Palestine prior to 1948.