We Wuz Rocket Science N Shieet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Paulet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger with a hook nose eww

i want to be edgy like you but i just can't bring myself to hating white washed nigs

>Bains

black womyn got us 2 da moon n sheit u witebois shuld be thankfil fo dem cuz as usual u took all da credit typical white ppl, smdh....

It's sad that Americans will actually go along with this movie - the most hallowed achievements of our nation are now not victories of America, but victories of People of Color (TM). We can't just have some national pride and unity, oh no, we have to use everything to show black youths that they don't have to stay in the ghetto their whole lives (even though they'll choose to). I'm sure George Washington will be black next - oh wait...

is she a rare species

is she really

nigger jew?

Probably she is smart because some of ancestors was a Jew. Jews are superior.

Reminder: Rocket is a Nazi invention, not a nigger invention.

jah fuck whitey stealin our history n shieet dey livin n caves when we living like kangs

Didn't you watch the movie you fucking bigot? These women were a crucial part of americas history and key players in the space race. They basically single-handedly stopped a nuclear halocaust betwixt russia and the united states. Now name me some white people who've done that instead of start wars? Don't worry I'm here waiting...

too obvious 0/10

>betwixt
8/10

Wrong, rockets are an arequipenian invention
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Paulet

Tfw no movie for Margaret Hamilton

I've been to the Space and Rocket Center, too. I should have picked up that shirt to virtue signal to my "friends" on Facebook.

To be fair, Elon Musk is an African American.

No you racist shitlord. We wuz building rockets while whitey wuz in caves

someone post the actual lady the main character is based on, the one with pale skin and blue eyes

Is she even a worker at employee? Her LinkedIn mentions volunteering at Comicon. Nice cosplay though.

fuckin white bitch didnu sheit, we wuz naza

shes the tru waifu

the cherry on top

She is not even a full black leaf, she's like 1/16th black

I bet she's an "interaction engineer" for NASA.

Bitch didn't do shit. That picture is actually printout after an error code. She wrote little to no code, it even admits in the wiki that two separate men were responsible for the lunar module code.

Haha u mad black woman did the science that white men cant LOL!

Try a timestamp and badge fag

>post your badge on the internet and break all security protocol!

No thanks faggot.

Did you get to go on a man voyage in that nasa-mobile?

Since when did Key and Peele transition?

>calls people faggot
>goes to nasa to give a science report on the chemistry of two men kissing in space.

Yeah why are you being mean to her? She probably likes white dudes

Larping is fun, huh buddy?

>mfw this was my senior thesis in college

i work with numerous rocket scientists on a daily basis. none are black. surprise, surprise.

You mean Jerome Washington the first American president? He was black. He invented fried chicken

I'm so jealous. I won a trip to space camp in the early 80s then the fucking challenger blew up that year and it was canceled.

I busted my ass for that trip. Thanks MacAuliffe you fucking cunt.

I was only like 7, might have changed my life.

Not larping. I work for NASA and the moon landing was fake. Look at these set pieces.

>doncheadle.jpg

>who is robert Goddard

why is she still using an avatar thats from like 2002?

Trolling fucking leaf.

When I was a kid growing up I always wanted to go to space camp but was too poor. I got to go to Kennedy Space Center a few times in boy scouts but it wasn't nearly the same experience.

Oh and picture of where they film the space walks.

Nice bait, but to take it...

Isaac Newton essentially created math, so those niggers are out of luck :^)

>a woman with one black grandparent does a job surrounded by other people who are all equally or more intelligent
>offers no actual input of her own, just crunches numbers
>"Ayo, we sent people to da moon yo! Real talk!"
Niggers are the worst thing ever

Some cracka ass honky.

i made this