Daily reminder that MILLIONS of more hard working Americans wanted her as president

Daily reminder that MILLIONS of more hard working Americans wanted her as president.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM
youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s
youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hard working

>city people
>hard working
lol

Look at that: nice, happy people singing instead of raging and saying deplorable things.
youtube.com/watch?v=89lIxhVrUzM

Yes, that's what I said. Thanks for quoting me.

>Degenerates and old people who want free shit.
>Hard working.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JMLO07645s

She's fought for so much for so long. And instead you elected a racistsexisthomophobicislamophobickkkneonazipepethefrogantisemitic BIGOT!

What do you have to SAY for yourself?

Only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

>People who didn't vote for drumpf are old people and degenerates
Nice delusion

Thoughts on what her gash smells like?

Pic related, hard-working Chicago, Detroit, New York, and LA citizens. Guaranteed to vote Dem every time.

>hard working to earn funds for trap expenses
>hard working for a conservative husband and family
You figure out which I prefer.

I don't care if I never come down

go away bye bye

Daily reminder that all the difference came from a single state: Commiefornia.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6HT_AqXL-o

Like a hardtack cracker that's been baking in the Saharan sun for 50 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

oy vey, five million votes! did you hear that? hillary won by over six million votes! what kind of broken electoral system gives the presidency to the man who lost by over eight million votes?

And New York and Chicongo. You can't blame the golden state for literally everything bad.

>Wearing an American flag as clothing

Blasphemy

The left is the spiritual and social cancer of the earth.

Cultural Marxism will not ebb until it has destroyed everything. The lefties will be the downfall of western civilization. Dark days ahead if the globalists / radical leftists are not halted.

>That nigger discipline

Participation trophy generation

Daily reminder that it doesn't fucking matter

A dumpster behind red lobster on a steamy august day

>muh hardworking city people

"hard working"
"Americans"
please clarify these terms, I do not think they mean what you think they mean

>Daily reminder that MILLIONS of more hard working Mexican illegals wanted her as president.
FTFY

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
daily reminder that the clintons are criminals

there are more

>Americans
You got a funny way of spelling illegal aliens in California

One contextless brainless line = spam.
Contribute or leave.

>hard working
Only mom's basement dweller retards voted for Madam President.

'It's anuddah shoah! Oy vey haven't we suffered enough?'

You lost, cupcake. GET OVER IT.

only this board could produce such creative content

Maybe she should've campaigned instead of holding fund raisers?

She really did miss an opportunity to finish Trump off in August. She was ahead by 13-14 points in the polls, and then suddenly disappeared for a month to go beg rich people for donations. By the end of the month, he had cut her lead in half.

If she had at least held that 13-14 point lead into the middle of September, we would gave been discouraged and you would have seen alot if Trump's support dry up.

Thank God the stupid cunt let an AI run her campaign.

Daily reminder...

You realize that 13-14pt lead was a myth, right?

The whole point of this election was that polls were biased and couldn't be trusted. Every single service is somewhat democratically biased, and they alter their demographics to fit a narrative in order to sway public opinion one way or another

>Polls aren't meant to reflect public opinion, they're meant to shape public opinion

>Daily reminder that MILLIONS of more hard working Americans wanted her as president.

Overwhelmingly taxpayers voted Trump.

If welfare moochers did not vote, the democrats would have never won since 1945.

Yeah, I know those polls were probably not accurate, but there was undoubtedly a larger gap between Trump and Hillary in August.

Hillary's inactivity in August and then her collapse on September 11th kept Trump in the race.

>her collapse on September 11th
Very fitting for the day

>Daily reminder that MILLIONS of more hard working ((((Americans)))) wanted her as president.

I couldn't help but notice you did NOT say "LEGAL CITIZENS".

JUST

>working
>Americans

How many of them knew that she wanted to set up a no fly zone over Syria and force us into a potentially nuclear war with Russia?

WE GET IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP POSTING THIS!
YEAH SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE BUT NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

The electoral college was made by the founding fathers for a good reason
youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU

>MILLIONS of more hard working Americans

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for (Clinton) no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with (her), who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for (Her) no matter what.

"And I mean (Clinton) starts out with 48, 49 percent … she starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn’t connect. So she’ll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean, that’s what they sell every four years. And so my job is is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

All of them mexicans in commiefornia

you don't even have to preface anything, electoral college is law of the land, libfags just have to deal with it

Fuck Hillary

>Pneumonia

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Daily reminder that turnout for the last US presidential election was 54.4% meaning that more Americans effectively voted for pic related than for either of your retarded candidates.

who gives a fuck she didnt win cause her supporters didnt even vote for her

Why should I care? Do I look like your cock-obsessed leader?

yet another reminder of how many people are retarded and hard bent to vote against their own interests. glad they lost this time.

Daily reminder. She also won the popular vote in 2008.

>californians
>working

Yeah, the farmers up north.

>Why should I care?
Oh you shouldn't, because you're a cuck.
Your girlfriend sure cares though.

>Daily reminder that MILLIONS of more hard working Americans wanted her as president.
>Americans

Fuck off

>your girlfriend sure cares

Where do you think you are, faggot.

> Central Americans wanted her as president.
ftfy

Isn't it great? She just kept getting cucked by everyone.

Daily reminder that she lost

>2,285 1/2
what the fuck

Some retard I guess