You have /k/ome to us many times for aid

you have /k/ome to us many times for aid,
we now ask you, humble Sup Forumsocks, my shining crusaders, if you would join us in one more crusade.
GOTT WILL ES!

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/367/actions?q={"search":["H.R. 367"]}&r=1

>>/k/
CLICK THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE ARTICLE TO EMAIL YOUR CONGRESSMEN IN 10 SECONDS

nraila.org/articles/20170113/your-members-of-congress-need-to-hear-from-you-on-the-hearing-protection-act-of-2017

>The HPA would remove sound suppressors from regulation under the National Firearms Act (NFA) and treat them as ordinary firearms under the Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA). As with other firearms, commercial manufacturers, dealers, and importers would still have to be licensed, and the items’ retail sales would be subject to the GCA’s background check and transfer form requirements.

>Currently, suppressors (misleadingly referred to as “silencers” in federal law) are subject to the NFA’s cumbersome and lengthy application process and a $200 tax stamp. Lawful purchasers can expect a raft of red tape and months of waiting. This is so, even though the devices themselves are completely harmless and very rarely used in crime.

nraila.org/articles/20170113/your-members-of-congress-need-to-hear-from-you-on-the-hearing-protection-act-of-2017

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kitty_Kaiti
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings
youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP FOR FREEDOM!

DO IT FOR THE WHITE WOMEN!

Do it

oh shit my /k/alvery!

LETS GO Sup ForumsFAGS CMON

This would perma smite liberals

bump

>being a korean
You deserved it desu

But i hate white women

>im not korean but nice try picking the image apart.
desu.

then do it for other women.

Haha nice.

Bump for COME ON YOU BURGER LOVING FUCKS

we doing this now

>being a weeb

Do women with feminine penises count?

its not anime.

man you are sucking tonight, do you need me to link you?

its movies, in english, threw korea, where its not as frowned upon as here.

sure why not /k/ is full of traps

>being bad at pirating
That exact woman is pro gun and frequently lurks /k/. Do it for her

alright you got me finally, are you happy now?

Hey gunfags.

As a leftie would I be shunned by the gun community?

Curiously I don't write with my left hand, but I play hockey on the left and shoot leftie.

Why?

Some guns hate lefties, other guns dont.

As long as you dont mind some hot brass from time to time you are fine.

>as a leftie
Almost told you to get fucked leftist scum

Are your right or left eye dominant? That matters more.
There are tons of firearms with ambidextrous controls.

Only because you /k/unts are okay with us.

is there any hope for right handed, left eye dominant would be gunfags?

several manufacturers offer left handed models of some of their rifles. You can even get a left handed AR-15

>Why?
>acting like /K/ doesn't have an obsession with dick girls too

Anyway, I can't wait for this shit to pass. I could never be assed to go through the NFA process. Too much work for me. I hope trump abolishes the whole damned thing honestly, but this is a good first step, and I'd probably buy a suppressor on day one.

Offset mounted optics maybe?

Alright, also this is how you crosspost
Proofs?

Godspeed /k/ommandos, but not only am I not American, I am probably already a criminal for having a blade capable of actually cutting my steaks.

twitter.com/kitty_Kaiti
I have a friend in that situation. He shoots pistols right handed and rifles left handed

Not that Kosher Cushion.

Haha I am full nat soc, but closing my left eye to ads is pretty cringey, as for some reason my right eye can't fully open.

Can I train myself out of this? Because I'd prefer not to shoot from my left.

train right handed, eye dominance is more important. it may be weird at first but i saw a lot of fine shooters in the military who were left handed shoot right handed.

your our crazy uncle Sup Forums who told us about the niggers

LMAO SHE REALLY IS /OUR GUY/!

We start the wars you finish bro. Such is the way.

The best thing about this is that not only are we going to see the $200 tax stamp go away along with the paperwork and wait time, but prices for the actual suppressors themselves are going to go down as the market for them expands. If this passes I but we'll see suppressors for around $200-$500 out the door.

Thanks for the energy dad. Don't worry, I think you have a life.

im left eye dominant, i refused to shoot left, i scored 40/40 at rifle and pistol ranges in the army, i shoot long distance, im about to start competing in handgun and 3gun matches, nothing is impossible man, have a plan and stick to it.

Get this tranny shit fucking out of hee. All fags and trannies need to be butchered.

There are a lot of progun traps out there. Because no matter how many whoremones you take, you will always be a man capable of logical thought
Right now dealers are selling suppressors for around 30-40% markup (low order quantity from a distributor) because of low volume sales. Once that is gone you will see a huge increase in direct to customer sales that will allow for cheapo cheap cheap

help us make the fire rise brother.

Too late at night to call in, but I will first thing on Monday. This is wonderful news.

Nice.

So I have a few questions.

How good can one theoretically become as an combatant?

Can a one man army theoretically exist?

I mean us nat soc people will eventually have to take on the deep state directly. And we'll be outnumbered by kike funded mercenaries.

Can we defeat them through sheer skill in ground operations?

then call your congressman and tell him to vote yes on the hearing protection act for tranny butchering.

YES YES YES!!!

This isn't r/thedonald. Fags are not welcome here.

Back to plebbit.

I'm a firm believer that eye dominance is a rather easy thing to break. Furthermore, firearms operation isn't so demanding on the motor skills as to be only possible with the dominant hand.

As cringe-worthy as it sounds I am hoping to work on my ambidextrous shooting this spring.

I recommend you just go for it, and figure out something that works. It doesn't have to look pretty, and it sure as hell might feel awkward at first, but none of that matters if you can hit your target.

>Can a one man army theoretically exist?
No, even the best trained american special forces have situations where they are killed by a farmer with a sks.
>Can we defeat them through sheer skill in ground operations?
Physical fitness, gear and weapons are maybe 30% of a successful military unit. The rest is logistics, intelligence, oversight, fire support, mindset and unit cohesion.

10 well trained, equipped and motivated people could cause a LOT of issues for any modern country. Look at what happens to france every time ahmed shoots something up.

I need to get lasik first. I work as a swing/day trader, so the time on the computer has fucked by eyesight kinda.

I hate the idea of not being 20/20. Especially in these volatile times.

Holy fug she really is /ourgirl/

>she also might be lurking this very thread in this very moment

youre not making any sense. just call your congressman and ask him to vote yes.

I'm talking about guys who are even better trained than the US army's best. Trained for combat from a very early age, hell maybe even fitted with superior armor and corner cutting tech (cameras on guns to look around corners).

There must be a way to gain a huge edge. Military wouldn't spend the time and money because it makes no sense to invest so much into a single team, but for revolutionaries it might.

But ya you're right, I mean in conjunction with good intelligence and minds behind the team, if the team was extremely advanced in combat if it could make much of a difference....

Equipment and physical limitations are only a chunk of it.

If you step on a mine or get ambushed while taking a poop all of that advantage is gone. Combat is not about one guy being able to karate chop your throat in half but rather a team of people working to a goal.

Well that's what I mean. A team that's more combat effective in both intelligence and the ability to shoot well and move faster.

Guns are degenerate.

Dude I hear you on that. I just got glasses and it makes a world of difference in driving and just walking around. It makes me very insecure though that without them I would be at a distinct disadvantage.

Intelligence isnt thinking about why you should shoot the person but rather the combined efforts of nerds sitting in a computer room examining maps and reading radio intercepts.

Read into en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Red_Wings to get a feel for what I mean by getting shot while taking a poop.

no your a degenerate if you think not owning a firearm for the preservation of yourself, family, property is anything but irresponsible and childish. to think that the police and government will help you is disillusion.

>stop being a cuck.

Have you read the fucking constitution?
2/10

Well we certainly have that in spades. Sup Forums is weaponized autism for a reason.

Government fags are money obsessed and probably mediocre.

There must be a way to create a distinct exploitable advantage to take out slaves to ds.

>feinstein

i like whats going on in here.

can someone post the webm of this

youtube.com/watch?v=PzqcUK3dwWQ

>There must be a way to create a distinct exploitable advantage
100 people with average training and decent equipment > 5 extremely trained people with the latest and greatest gear > 100 poorly trained people with any equipment

Compare operation red wings to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Eland.

The rhodesians were embargoed and using short shorts with FAL rifles.

I added to my email, basically saying that as a constituent the HPA is important to me not for the hearing, but because of muh freedoms and muh rights theory of normative ethics.

Well we can get more than 5 people.

Could get at least 30% of institutionalized numbers.

Every system has a weakness. Every system can be solved, I firmly believe this.

I exploit a so called "unbeatable" system every day in markets. I beat institutional guys with the best training and educations daily and consistently.

I think skill wins out. Look at the nazis. They had far less people, yet their strategy and will allowed one nation to nearly dominate all others.

What's the request? We owe /k/ deeply.

this guy gets it.

Imagine if /k/ and Sup Forums merged? We could even get /sci/ on board.

Fourth Reich when?

My reps are cuckservatives but I sent them letters anyway.

>airmen superior at anything that isn't sucking dick

You guys are the biggest fags at DLI. The navy and even the marines are better than you.

TFW IN CUKIFORNIA YOU CAN'T EVEN BUY A FUCKING 30-ROUND MAG LET ALONE A FUCKING......SUPPRESSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FUCKING HATE YOU RED STATE FUCKS FOR HAVING EVERYTHING SO FUCKING EASY

sorry for your loss

Follow the link to quickly and easily send prewritten emails to your state congressmen asking them to pass the HPA, which will make suppressors easier to buy.

The tide might yet turn.

im an army veteran.

I FOUND THE MUHREEN GUYS!!!