Tfw dad has been in the us ilegally for like 20 years now

>tfw dad has been in the us ilegally for like 20 years now
>sends back home a shit load of money that allows me and my mom to live like upper middle class

Will trump actually deport all illegals or will he just be a faggot and deport "the criminals" and leave everyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VhsMGDuU8tA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly, I hope he just taxes the shit out of the money people send back to mexico

Yep.

Not only that he'll be taxing the fuck out of the money sent over the border to pay for the wall. Your parasite economy is about to get fucked, Paco.

And after they get deported, we will manifest destiny. That will have to wait til his second term though. You have four years to prepare

How is your dad not a criminal? He's evading tax which is a crime.

god I hope so. people like you are killing america. if what you are doing is allowed to continue there won't be an america that exists in 10 years that allows for sending money back. it'll be jsut like fucking mexico. get your own goddamn economy, take back your fucking country paco, stop leaching off ours.

>has been in the us ilegally
>Illegally
Your dad will be sent back like the other criminals.

thanks for shipping our money out of the USA you asshole.

post pics of what upper middle class looks like in mexishit

He illegally lives in our country.

Thus, he is a criminal.

If your government refuses to pay for the wall, Trump is going to cut off remittance payments to Mexico and send your economy into a tailspin, which he should frankly do anyway. It's nothing but the exportation of American capital to a hostile nation and it needs to end.

>20 years

Is this rare? Please redpill me on this, Burgers. Is it actually common that people stay there illegally for decades? How the fuck do they manage to do that?

we should invade mexico and pillage all the money we lost from faggots like you

and then kill you

>How the fuck do they manage to do that?

Liberal shit cities like Los Angeles harboring and protecting them.

>no wall
>democrats not enforcing the law
>neocon faggots want cheap labor

thats basically it

>upper middle class
>Mexico

That's like poor people in USA

Yep, "Sanctuary Cities." Like they're a good thing or some shit.

no one sends em back. I live in WA and I have a friend who's not legal, I was in my friend's car and he had an expired license, they charged him with having an illegal immigrant in captivity or some shit like that idk the formal name for it but they didn't deport him or even try.

this

>Lives and works in the US illegally
>Dodges taxes as a result
>Uses our roads and public services without paying for any of it
>This mexican cunt thinks his dad isn't a criminal

Your dad has to go back

They don't break the law but live very frugally and do jobs under the table, like in agriculture where they pick cucumbers, or working in the restaurant industry as line cooks or dishwashers. Also roofing construction etc.

Their kids are sometimes shitbags but there are based Mexicans making mexico great again

Fuck your dad
What a cunt

Really we should wipe you fucking parasites out and turn Mexico into a national park.

Any good with masonry?

If he's been here a while, is pretty much established, and is not a criminal apart from coming here, he's not a priority and will probably survive.
But his presense is still an insult to all the legal immigrants who stood in line and jumped through all the hoops.

Plz yes

you have to go back

Does your mom fuck other guys?

Well shit me a new dick aren't you a fucking cuck

E-verify will fuck up this non tax paying spic. He'll have to self deport. feels good man.

I mean seriously, fuck you. Americans can't benefit off your lower cost of living like that, why should I stand by and let some fucking foreigner do it?

So doesn't he go back to Mexico and how?
Do u realise he probably got another Senpai in USA now.

>They don't visibly break the law
FTFY
Never forget that as an illegal immigrant their very presence is a crime. Watch the words you use, they affect the way you think.

I seriously hope so

Mfw when Americans are unemployed but this is posted by an "American"
Kek

All of this is very surprising to me. I mean, I know Americans constantly complain about immigration but I had no idea it was this easy.

Say, how would you feel about an educated, 6 ft 2, agnostic, white, libertarian man coming to your country? Asking for a friend.

getting a job isnt hard. Getting a job which can pay for student loans is.

how do you know that? dont you realize that illegals can pay taxes with an ITIN, a social security-like number used only for paying taxes and receiving tax returns by illegals?

you're about to become taco meat pablo

say hello to the cartel for me

?
Thanks?
Fuck mexican cunts

What a leech

why should you get to live off of american money?

why cant you dad make mexico great again and feed you that way?

Respect our laws and do it properly? Welcome aboard.
Disrespect our laws and sneak in? Fuck off.
It's that simple.

While your dad works as a janitor, your mom is swallowing every load in your neighborhood.

I'll bet 20 pesos the OP and his dad were loud anti trump assholes too.

No, that's part of the brainwashing you experienced from The Clinton Machine.
There's a pre-election rally speech out there where he took the crown from roaring chants of "build the wall" to about 90% of the people applauding the question "what about people who've been law abiding for 20 years? Can they stay?" He basically walked them back from raucus "build the wall!" chants to /applauding/ (that's super important psychologicall) to allow illegals to stay as full citizens.
You'll probably be moving here legally under Trump, Paco.
Tell your fucking buddies to not rock the boat, and to instead focus on making Mexico great again, too.
Soon Trump will cut-off the flow of illegal guns into Mexico so your gangs will be a bit hamstrung. You lazy fucks better be ready to take your country back from the drug lords when the time comes.

I'd only be willing to do it properly. Would be too paranoid to live somewhere illegally. No idea how these people manage to do it. And thanks.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what a lot of them do... Fuck off retard.

BETTER GET YOUR WALL BUILDING BOOTS ON ENRIQUE

This. We're more than welcome to take people in so long as they do it legally. Frankly it's easy as fuck to become a citizen or at least get a work visa, and even then spics are still too lazy to do it.

Why do Mexicans run away from their country instead of making it great again? Don't you guys have nationalist pride?

>libertarianism

Babby's first ideology. Anyway as long as you vote Republican (or the closest thing we have to white nationalism in the future) get over here.

t. Albanian

No.

As long as your dad has not commited a felony he should be good. Heck, my friend was undocumented and she got caught stealing and she did not get deported. Just spent time in jail.

Trump will only focus on criminal aliens, the ones who are a problem. He deports a few million and everyone will cheer. Trump will then not bother to deport more. As long as a little of the wall goes up, he will keep his voter base happy.

Sounds like the polish here, fuck your dad he's one of the millions of leeches syphoning money from one country to another while enjoying all the benefits of the country he's bleeding dry.
Why didn't he play the game in mexico and try to make something of himself instead of doing the jobs that college and highschool kids should be doing for 20 years like a loser?

>mfw i made that image

I recognize the font.

It's just easier for them since for the last thirty or so years we've all but laid a goddamned red carpet out for them. Why actually put effort into fixing your cartel-ran shithole when you can just hop over to a land that's not ran into the ground?

T. Taco

"Can you just imagine waking up in the morning and remembering your Mexican." -Richard Hammond
What did he mean by this?
youtu.be/VhsMGDuU8tA

Good work

Better get used to the idea you'll be selling your house soon but at least your ILLEGAL papi will be home in shitville.

Hopefully your mom will have to become a prostitute

I think I'd vote fairly independently if I was an American. No idea. I consider myself a libertarian, but despise the SJW culture and would've voted for Trump, for example, so I don't know.

I would kill your dad for fun.

W A L L
A L L W
L L W A
L W A L

>Illegal gets caught stealing
>Isn't deported when police find she has no papers
How has the world gotten this fucking pathetic, that little puta should have been back in tacotown the next day. Fuck weak liberals and their feefees

Then you are more that welcome to become an American. Part of what I love about this land is that if you truly want to and you do it right you actually can become an American, not a Bosnian living in America.

Deportations cost taxpayer money.

Inspiring the population make life a living hell for the "immigrants" will do it for free.

Be patriotic and save money? We can do it!

We have "Sanctuary Cities" basically cities that literally rebel against the federal government and tell it to fuck itself, allowing illegals to vote, work without the right to, receive welfare and protection from deportation even if they commit a crime.
Yes. It's every bit as insanely fucked up as it sounds.

Thanks. I don't think I'd have a problem assimilating fully, at all. I am a fan of the American culture and spirit, in general. Not to mention music, film, literature and stuff like that.

Which state would you recommend?

Why is that even a thing? Find the ones doing that and deport them.

Watch that federal money dry up.

Then they'll start taxing their super wealthy leftist citizens.

They would not let a dime of their money be taken for silly things like infrastructure if it meant kicking Pedro south of the border.

That's so crazy. Had no idea immigration laws were that relaxed. What cities, though?

HE HAS TO BACK

WE MAKE EXCEPTIONS FOR NO JUAN

Sanctuary cities-- they make no effort to support rooting out illegal aliens that live in the USA and aren't penalized for harboring criminals because democrats love killing America. We'll see how long the charade lasts when Trump cuts off federal funding from the welfare vacuums.

There are like hundreds. Including New York, LA, San Francisco, Chicago and many others. It's not actually relaxed, it's just literal treason

i also love seeing my images being used.

Florida, great laws and we're used to outsiders moving in. You'd barely stand out while you get used to things.

That really is insane. Do you think Trump will be able to actually do something about this? Aren't the governess and mayors in charge of those issues in said cities? How does that work? I suppose he could change the law, but that wouldn't help if no one gives a fuck about it being broken constantly.

honestly, mexicans are alright people. I hope trump declares black people illegal because slavery was illegal and deports all niggers instead.

I don't think I'd stand out or have an issue getting used to things, although I do live in a fairly large city so it could be difficult to get used to living in a small town or in a suburb. I like Florida, but is the Latino situation really as bad as it seems?

Bosnians are generally very well accepted in America and assimilate good. Maybe you've met a few. A Bosnian guy is a doctor, I was talking to him years ago and he said:

"If you ever decide to come here, make sure to stick to white America."

Which was sort of shocking to me at the time.

You can add Beaverton, Oregon to that list. It was announced a day or two ago.
>cut off federal funding
The mayors will be forced/coerced into changing their minds about 'sanctuary' when their lack of money starts to strain their relations. The citizens wont be so happy either since welfare babies are already sucking them dry like vampires. They will have to resign or let the god emperor fuck their tight little assholes-- better than Tyrone!

How did it get so big honestly?

>Declare 5 dependents so nothing is taken out
>Never file taxes
>Cash every paycheck and don't use banks
Of course illegals don't pay income tax you fucking oaf.

you've been probably enjoying not paying a shitton of taxes, and the burden has been imposed on someone else
fuck off

haha, You are paying for the wall

>>neocon faggots want cheap labor
neoliberal*

>"If you ever decide to come here, make sure to stick to white America."
Absolute fucking wisdom. Do NOT move to a heavily black area. Even if you don't get killed you'll never get ahead in life. The economy will be shit, the jobs will be shit and the people will be shit. America is dotted with dozens of mini-Somalias. Look up racial demographics of were you'd move online. Do not go anywhere below 90% white.

Just think how well the Peso would be doing if people like your dad were creating value WITHIN Mexico.

Instead, your dad comes and makes it easier for US citizens to meet basic needs. Then he sends back money that inflates the cost of Mexican food, which hurts the poor and drives them to emigrate.

All the productive people leave for the US. How is your country still alive?

Fuck off, black people are based. We need them for the NFL and music industry.

porch monkey detected.

>I like Florida, but is the Latino situation really as bad as it seems?
It is in Miami, where everyone speaks spanish. Orlando too to an extent. I know it's rather white farther north and in the panhandle, but I don't know anything about the quality of life over there

I'm whiter than you, stupid ugly spic.

Pretty much what he told me.

>making Mexico great again
>lives in the US
Almost as retarded as that illegal who got btfo by Santorum. If you develop valuable skills in the US why not take those skills back to Mexico to make a country worth living in.

not if you're listening to hip hop gangsta crap.

t. jiggaboo
Your race is a net loss for any society, as soon as black people are introduced to an area crime goes up enormously and more blacks than whites are on welfare despite there being 3x as many white people in america. Fuck rap and basketball jerome how does it even out in any way? I don't hate blacks but stats speak for themselves, go back to africa

>20 years
>never thought to apply for citizenship

he probably never thought to learn English either.

probably, at the very least he'll tax the shit out of remittances and use it to pay for the wall

Nation wrecking scum.
Scamming this country, literally robbing our system blind.
Fuck you and your family.